[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone please explain this to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1503966834554.jpg (791KB, 1964x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503966834554.jpg
791KB, 1964x1200px
can someone please explain this to me
>>
>>19508003
His name is Jared Kushner

I've said to much. I must go.
>>
>>19508003
That's what the wall does, go there and ask her.
>>
>>19508003
They are hebrews not (((Jews))).

They are good guys sort of but they have the knowledge but don't know how to apply it.
>>
Are there any titans inside?
>>
>>19508161
goliat
>>
>>19508161
I read your post at a glance and thought it said "are there any tits inside".
>>
File: i_die_happy.png (53KB, 161x163px) Image search: [Google]
i_die_happy.png
53KB, 161x163px
>>19508003
Some day I will build a giant fort on a hill and it will be so magnificent that thousands of years later no less than three retarded religions (that don't exist now) will all claim to have built it and that it is their most holy site on earth. Idiots who genuflect to these worthless holy men and their dogmatic bullshit will travel to my (once) great fort and touch the wall in reverence, not knowing that it was built to keep out the ancestors of the retarded religions now venerating it.

I will laugh in the afterlife for all eternity at the folly and pride of lesser men.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.