[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A$AP ROCKY SACRIFICES LOVED ONES TO THE DEVIL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: utavyiak6swy.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
utavyiak6swy.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
I've come to believe asap rocky is a legit occultist who very well could be willingly letting his closest family and friends die to keep is rap career alive.

Every time he drops an album someone close to him dies:

>His dad died right before his debut album (Dec. 2012) Album released Jan. 2013
https://rollingout.com/2013/01/17/aap-rocky-discusses-his-fathers-recent-death/

>His best friend ASAP Yams died right before his second album (Died Jan. 2015) Album released May 2015
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/asap-yams-cause-of-death-accidental-overdose-20150320

>His sister JUST DIED RIGHT BEFORE HIS THIRD ALBUM WHICH WILL BE RELEASED THIS EYAR(Skip to 12 minute mark)

what the fuck is going on /x/
>>
>>19507932
never gave link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/post/idsa.e5e00020-8924-11e7-84ef-49781a8c9b98?app=music
>>
File: 1499992691917.png (441KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499992691917.png
441KB, 600x600px
>>19507932
To be honest this does not surprise me in the least. Why would anyone try to actually work hard and better themselves when they can just sacrifice a loved one to their dark lord for some cheap gains in this material universe.

It is just depressing, really, all of creation and they sell their souls for fame and wealth.
>>
>>19507983
Gullibility and naivety, anon. It takes a mountain of convincing to be moved for waking some out of their deep slumber. Soon, it will all seem as child's play, and this comes warranted not from insipid delerium, but from collected understanding all around us.

Plus, he has a dollar sign in his name for crying out loud. To think otherwise would be to introduce delirium into ones life. It does not go far without saying that many rappers have done this within record companies with such ties. Those who do not carry through are sacrificed anyway, for to behold the knowledge of such vile acts against humanity is to promote the possibility of others discovering what exactly this is direcrly involving.
>>
>>19507932
Why would he do that when he's already killing hiphop?
>>
>>19509428
publicity. all that sympathy leads to higher sales
>>
What the fuck are you retards talking about? Actually?
>>
File: IMG_3618.jpg (154KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3618.jpg
154KB, 2048x1536px
>>19507932
I know Kanye has demons trying to kill him
>>
Im suprised they let kanye out of his tavistock center
>>
don't forget capitol steez
>>
>>19507932
or maybe his family is all crackhead drug addicts?
>>
>>19509593>>19509593
Please take your ignorance somewhere else. There was an actual interview where Kanye revealed he sacrificed his mother for his career. Then later on his mother ended up dying. Coincidence, nope. Then Kanye goes around calling himself "Yeezus" making a mockery of Jesus and calling himself a "god" and bigger than a rockstar. Then false idols of the fucking idiot gets put up. What a joke Kanye is and was. Know your shit before you start defending little bitch assassholes who deserve their shit fucked up and to be chased by demons.
>>
>>19509676
Kanye created his own hell and his own demons by doing what he did.
>>
>19509676
Here's the link and proof that he did what he did for fame. He was even spouting it in his concerts.

https://youtu.be/qOUWFqsYfhY
>>
You guys are freakin crazy
>>
get the fuck outta here dont disrespect yamz with that bullshit you paranoid schizo fuck god and satan dont give a fuck about is even if they do exist. there are real paranormal phenomena you could be looking into instead of "muh luminati"
>>
you all have been larping too hard and melted your brains. this illuminati kill your family bullshit never had any traction, stop beating a dead horse. the bilderburgs, rothschilds don't give a fuck about your stupid extra dimensional vampire theories, they are taking all your money as we speak. you truly think the elites control the media because demons? no you fuckstick jews love money and retards like you help them make it
>>
It's a common theory that a lot of rappers do this. They either make a sacrifice or whore themselves out to higher ups. Like recently Kodak Black was released out of jail on an 8 year sentence. His cousin also died not too long ago and now identifies as a Jew
>>
the tinfoil part of me thinks music has always been associated with the occult

like Gene Simmons for example
I personally hate Kiss
but they were probably the biggest band of their time and he larped as some kind of weird incubus sex devil
Frank Sinatras eyes
Beethoven being deaf etc
its just strange really and I like being open to the idea of it
>>
>>19509676
Why are you so rectum wrecked? The guy didn't say shit about defending him, dickhead.
>>
>>19509676
>There was an actual interview where Kanye revealed he sacrificed his mother for his career.
He didn't mean it literally you stupid fuck. He knows that his mother would be alive if he hadn't paid for her surgery, and it fucked him up bad, so he blames himself. Depressed people aren't exactly the best at articulating themselves.

>Then later on his mother ended up dying
That interview happened long after she died, not before

>making a mockery of Jesus
"I just talked to Jesus
He said, "What up, Yeezus?"
I said, "Shit I'm chillin'
Tryna stack these millions"
I know he the most high
But I am a close high"
-Kanye West, I Am a God (2013)

He's not mocking Jesus. If he was he'd say that he was higher than him. It's funny how we blame this shit on Kanye, but Nas and Big L have said some straight up blasphemous shit and they get nothing but love.

"Verbal assassin, my architect pleases
When I was 12, I went to Hell for snuffin' Jesus"
-Nas, Live at the Barbeque (1991)

"This is Nas, kid, you know how it runs
I'm waving automatic guns at nuns"
-Nas, Back to the Grill (1992)

"Front and get scarred 'cause your rap style ain't even hard
I run with a thievin' squad, and none of us believe in God"
-Big L, Danger Zone (1995)

"I'm takin lives for a great price
I'm the type to snap in Heaven with a MAC-11 and rape Christ"
-Big L, Danger Zone (1995)

>calling himself a "god" and bigger than a rockstar
He said that he called himself a god because he believes that God is in all of us.

I swear you religious nuts are the worst.
>>
>>19511127
The fug, please punctuate.
>>
>>19507932
if this is true i hope bari is next
>>
>>19511525
BTFO
>>
Who the fuck's Rocky and what kind of faggot cares?
>>
>>19511525
Rap is so fucking cringe, it's really hard to get why people enjoy such inane garbage.
>>
>>19511567
Rock is so fucking cringe, it's really hard to get why people enjoy such inane garbage.
>>
>>19511584
That doesn't even remotely work. Rock can be just as cringe, but it's easy to see why people enjoy it.
>>
>>19511636
>Rock can be just as cringe, but it's easy to see why people enjoy it.
You're speaking from a personal bias.
>>
>>19511525
Lol Bitch please can try to justify his ass all you want but even you cannot dispute the fact that he was screaming around in his own concerts he "[Kanye] sold his soul". Trying to justify him is only going to get yourself in trouble.

>BTFO
bitch
>>
>>19511653
>Trying to justify him is only going to get yourself in trouble.
Threatening a nonbeliever with Hell and demons won't make me suddenly convert and denounce Kanye.
>>
>>19511226
>>19507932
>>19509489

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4832x79UFUo
>>
>>19511652
Duh.
>>
>>19511660
I didn't threaten your illiterate ass with "hell" anywhere in my statement by the looks of it, retard. You're completely and sadly a fucking moron for even trying to try me like that you pathetic piece of shit.
You're gonna run into the wrong people and pick the wrong fight especially when my proof and others proof is more valid than your pathetic justifications for these Rap(e) game sellouts.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (6KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
6KB, 251x201px
Rap game? More like the celebrities and their Rap(e) Game. Yeah, celebrities you know I'm talking about you, especially you, black rappers and your retarded association with "watching". Those black rappers gave up the game with their "watching" and stealing everyone's shit. You've been called out you little shits!
>>
>>19511693
>I didn't threaten your illiterate ass with "hell" anywhere in my statement by the looks of it, retard. You're completely and sadly a fucking moron for even trying to try me like that you pathetic piece of shit.
You're a Christian fundamentalist as evidenced by your criticisms of Kanye (assuming you're the same person), so why shouldn't I think that "getting myself in trouble" by defending this "blasphemer" (as you implied) means Hell? I'm sorry that I don't know your fucking thought process.

>You're gonna run into the wrong people and pick the wrong fight especially when my proof and others proof is more valid than your pathetic justifications for these Rap(e) game sellouts.
What does that even fucking mean? Also

>Rap(e) game
How original...
>>
>>19511748
We've got a shill here.
>>
>>19511770
>everyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill
Nigga you must live a sad, sad life.
>>
File: shill-warning.jpg (77KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
shill-warning.jpg
77KB, 402x402px
>>19511776
Given proof all around of Kanye and his failings and even audio from Man yes concert of screaming about "[Kanye] sold his soul" and yet they cannot accept any of it. That's a shill alright.
>>
>>19511795
>Given proof
Sure...

>all around of Kanye and his failings
His failings of being one of the most prominent figures in all of hip hop and having even his most controversial and experimental record Yeezus go platinum?

>audio from Man yes concert of screaming about "[Kanye] sold his soul"
Please provide the source for that claim, because I found a video, and it was just a line in a freestyle. He wasn't "screaming" it like you claimed earlier. And, why do you take these claims literally? Famous people say they sold their soul a lot. It means that they'll do anything for money and fame, not that they literally gave their alleigance to Satan. And it was a lyric from a freestyle. Rap lyrics are often metaphoric in nature. He explained that "selling his soul to the devil" is a metaphor for listening to not following his heart and doing what others want him to do.

>they cannot accept any of it
I can recognize and accept when Kanye does something wrong. However, your arguments have been rooted in factual errors and "muh religion", and thus they can be refuted easily. Now you have no arguments left, so you have resorted to calling me a shill.
>>
File: images(3).jpg (8KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
8KB, 280x180px
This seems likely.
I really liked his music when he put out that first mixtape, it had some integrity to it (originality?). He even says, "I ain't talkin' 'bout no money, ain't talkin' 'bout no cars, ain't talkin' 'bout no diamonds, 'cause that shit is a facade." Then he put out that first album and it was sellout trash. He did a song with Skrillex, for fucks sake. I just saw him in a beats headphones commercial, that is a very bad sign. Getting caught up with Dr. Dre and his homo circus. Note the hand sign.
>>
>>19513259
ok , you.guys are silly at this point, rewatch that video and get the.message in the video hes saying hes not talking about.it, but in mainstream muaic you kind of have to, also pay attention to the ritual portrayed in the video and how he wakes up sweating at the end. Selling souls is something rappers are aware of, real or not..... also they mostly do not always mean it literally but metaphorically most of the time. E.G kendrick "sold your soul, sold your soul and your helpless" Jhene aiko-"sailing (not selling) Souls. Music industry is that of becoming a slave to those over you selling your soul and bliefs and own creative dreams / ambitions to get famous.
Independant artist.those that have full creative range do not are the ones that say ill never sell my soul ( Be under major label as a puppet)
>>
>>19513350
sorry for typos posting on shit phone... Musiv is seen as coming from the soul and an expression of your being, so if you sell out you are selling it to the highest bidder, and changing it to fit what will boost most sales and keep you in the limelike regardless. With the internet though this is not needed more and more as artist become more and more independent.
>>
Things gained from dark ways eventually lose all value and he will pay for what he has done. That's why such thing don't trouble me, everyone will have what he/she deserves.
>>
>>19507983
>when they can just sacrifice a loved one to their dark lord for some cheap gains in this material universe.
I want to do this shit but i would only kill homeless nigs, could it work?
>>
>>19511525
>"This is Nas, kid, you know how it runs
I'm waving automatic guns at nuns"
Lmao i love these one
>>
>>19513468
*this
>>
>>19511525
>religious nuts
>/x/
>PARAnormal
Why are you here? Paranormal means something beyond or outside of normal. Some kind of force or energy that's not easily explained. Religion and the Occult will always be intertwined, one trying to define the other.
>>
>>19513428
Ask Death Note
>>
>>19511851
>I can recognize and accept when Kanye does something wrong.
>That's when I swallow and he taps me on the head.
>"Sorry bout dat, bruh, I know dat had to be a bad one, but dat asparagus wuz live, yo. I promise pineapple next time. Yo, Kim; get the car! Daddy need a nap."
>>
>>19509626
this is what i thought when i read this. steez is most definitely /x/ related
>>
>>19507932
>literally performing a luciferian ritual
>still dress like fucking niggers

Why am I not surprised
>>
>>19513371
Lets forget about the occult stuff for a moment, he did indeed sell out in just the way you described. They used to handle recording and production mostly on their own, they spread their music on MySpace , other sites, and word of mouth. They were more concerned with staying true to the music and being themselves. Then he got signed and went on tour with Drake. He started worrying more about his appearance, his interest in fashion, and being like all the other generic, industry MCs. It dosent necessarily have anything to do with paranormal forces. They just love money and fame.
>>
>>19509489
>he doesn't know about ritualistic sacrifice
>>
>>19513496
Fuck you nigga. You have no empathy and subscribe to religious bullshit to explain what you cannot understand. Now go come up with more creative ways to call me a shill.
>>
>>19514117
Next time, pineapple. I promise. Gimme a lil kiss. We good?
>>
>>19514126
And this is why no one takes you people seriously.
>>
>>19511525
Isn't that dude a preacher/reverend now? He used to be at the top with Puff Daddy (Sean Combs). Imagine what you have to atone for when blaspheming on his level.
>>
A soul can not be sold
>>
>>19514537
You're thinking of Mase. Nas isn't a preacher and Big L is dead.
>>
>>19509593
they comin for him later tho its chill
>>
Yes to take your career to the next level or to prelong it the elite desires celebrities to sacrifice others. Its been happening for along time now. If you aren't sold out to Satan your career will only go but so far
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.