[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POWWWWEEEERRRR UNLIMITED POOOOOOWWWWEEERRRR!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_np9qxcpAjt1tqg042o1_500.gif (981KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np9qxcpAjt1tqg042o1_500.gif
981KB, 500x281px
Op as fuck
How do I carve magic runes into my body to gain supernatural magic power. I want to go hunt wendigos and demons as some kind of fireball throwing, lighting shooting Jedi. What will give me power to it the cursed at the cost of my own life force? Shit that makes me super powerful at a cost. No deals with the devil he said I was a retarded for asking
>>
File: 5289159-3879420701-latest.png (319KB, 1076x1114px) Image search: [Google]
5289159-3879420701-latest.png
319KB, 1076x1114px
Serious dudes I wanna shoot lasers from my eyes and shit. If I cant life is pointlessly boring
>>
>>19507884
Exercise, parkour feel like superpowers, when you jump something stupidly large.
>>
>>19508190
The fine folks at /v/ can help you
>>
>>19508190
There's eye surgery already to enhance your vision, bet you can get laser beams, they aren't going to be very destructive tough.
>>
>>19508198
Tried it. Results were so disappointing I wasted my time and got fat again. Now at least I can swing a giant sword. When I was skinny and fit my muscles just weren't strong enough. I need some cybernetic enhancements of some shit. I wanna suck out peoples souls and punch mountains to death and Sprint at the speed of sound not be able to lift a heavy box and run at the speed of smell.
>>
>>19507884
Do you even lift?
>>
>>19508303
Yeah. Not enough power though. Need moar. Lifting won't help you punch a car with the force of a bomb
>>
>>19508310
Sounds like you don't actually lift.
>>
>>19508322
Let me see you haymaker a pickup 5 towns over then ill say I don't lift. Bro I bench 300 maybe you don't lift but I need to swing 500 to even be real yo mah nigger
>>
Truth is in the fruit of conduct. Religion bears an evil fruit because it is born of an evil seed.
>>
>>19507884
Study barometrics and atmospheric pressures for the ideal conditions for the type of "force" you wish to call forth.
Learn how to control your electrico magnetic field so you can alter the air around you.
Take into account energy expenditure, possible side effects, and time needed to hone this skill.
If this is too much for you then buy a gun, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger. Now you're a ghost who can do a whole slew of rad shit.
>>
>>19507884
If you have to ask this then you're really not Thor, just some random faggot.
>>
>>19508190
kys then
>>
File: 1496870341012.jpg (27KB, 336x327px) Image search: [Google]
1496870341012.jpg
27KB, 336x327px
>>19507884
Just read all your posts and holy shit, you are probably the most autistic thing on the planet. Face facts ham boy, you were never skinny, you have always been too day so you gave up as soon as your weight broke both your ankles after a 1 foot drop, and you think that you can just carve some runes in your body and all of the sudden be fucken superman? Stop watching anime, go outside, and talk to another human face to face.
>>
>>19507884

Lust of result prevents result. It's never going to happen for you until you check your ego.
>>
>>19510731
Buh wha abou mah lightnin fingers?
>>
>>19510745
I have no ego. I am a worm. Except worms have more POWWWWEEEERRRR than me. Humans have no power. If I could be a squirrel I'd consider it a step up the evolutionary chain. Could I get like a chainsaw arm or at least a grappling hook hand. Or maybe a flamethrower in my mouth. Seriously I'll even take an extendo-dick or testicle grenades. Shit I'd be happy to have a flashlights for nipples.
>>
>>19508274
I see your issue you want superpowers without the work.

I recommend you to start with the saitama workout, you'll be jumping fences in no time.
>>
>>19510805
I'll work for it if the result is worth it. 20 years of nonstop buffing up still won't let me crush boulders with my bare hands. So far only technology can do that.
>>
>>19510883
Shouldn't you be back in school by now?
>>
You've been watching too much anime weeaboo faggot
>>
>>19507884
tell ya what OP, If I ever manage to get some weird ass magic bullshit powers I'll toss some laser vision and invulnerability your way
>>
Watch Karate Baka Ichidai. Based on true events of mas oyama, who fought shit tons of people, smashed natural rocks with his bare hands, fought oxen, and even tried to fight a bear.
>>
The cruelty of being human is being able to imagine more than what we are or can be.
>>
>>19512814
I will personally beat you to death if you give that ass hole super powers some how
>>
You say you want power, but you really want something else. What is it?
>>
>>19507884
search a place of power and drink elixirs
>>
>>19507884
The Devil was right, LARP fag.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.