[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

State of New York - how powerful is it really?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

you want conspiracies about power? this is the place to look, and dont just focus on the city either, long island and upstate is just as curious as wall street and inner city friends
>>
>dont just focus on the city either

Forget the fucking city, for decades that cesspool has been a parasite on my state.
>>
>>19507627
Upstate redneck detected
>>
NY would be better off without the city. I hate when people hear your from NY they assume the city when in reality there is much more to the state that that shit hole.
>>
>>19507425
The jewish population alone is very strong.
>>
>>19507425
This state needs a serious restructuring of its governance

I'm from the Downstate and I hate the vile bureaucratic monster my Homeland has become

FREE NEW YORK! EXCELSIOR!
>>
>>19508363
We'd basically be mad max if the city didn't bail us out financially. The big issue with the city is honestly that they spend way too much money on meaningless works projects because "it's NYC, big towers right?" instead of investing into really bringing the more rundown services and infrastructures into the modern age. Also it feels like the bureacracy in general makes laws and funds projects on "we have to convince people we aren't poor" rather than logic.

t. upstate farm boy who moved to the city a few years ago

To get on the thread topic, the city is pretty powerful, but not the rest. Yeah, I know that's not what you wanted, but it's the trading capital of currently the most powerful nation, what did you expect? Upstate is a great example of the change of power in the USA, you have the manufacturing spiral of Buffalo, the dying agricultural central stuff (where I'm from), the culture and service and currently irrelevant Rochester, and just a whole lot of moved NBA teams.
>>
>>19508708
i can confirmed that a jew from NYC we are every where
>>
>>19507425
Woah, my hometown Ogdensburg is on a map by name. damn. there's a few spooky things, nothing insane though
>>
>>19508871
>>19508708
Not to mention all the Mischlings running around. So much so that Italians are no longer the plurality; they pizza-bagel'd themselves into oblivion. The Irish now reign supreme again
>>
upstate mafia and jews man

rich and famous have a history in other parts, not to mention the Dutch families
>>
Long Island master race reporting in
>>
>>19509262
Port Jefferson reporting, wbu?
>>
>>19509269

Levittown
>>
>>19509273
Holy mother of suburbia
>>
It's getting gentrified to all fuck by the Jews who are also running around here like the roaches they are.

It won't be as powerful as you think in ten years. It'll be as worthless as San Francisco.
>>
Utica is fucking boring
>>
>>19507425
Why is it called the Thousand Islands Region? I don't see a single island on that map. Is it named after the salad dressing?
>>
>>19507627
This
>>
Who /southtowns/ here?
>>
rochester here. i'm bored and need weed
>>
syracuse reporting in

Fuck this place. Its so fucking boring, the only good thing we have is a big mall, the city is fucking disgusting looking, the lawyers run the fucking place, and its a god damned cesspool. We have a basketball team people know us for, but its not even that good. And the university is about the only oppurtunity to get the fuck out of here
>>
>>19510685
Try living in Albany
>>
>>19511177
Albany dweller here, specifically Guilderland. It's shit, stay the fuck out unless you're white. We have too many race mixers here too. Only enjoyable thing here are the two malls
>>
>>19511205
Guilderland has a strange and spooky history, now mostly obscured by "modernization" and development.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.