[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0289.jpg (70KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.jpg
70KB, 400x418px
Hey guys ive been thinking about this incedent for awhile now and decided here would be a good place to share it.

So it all starts when I was about 12 or 11 and me and my family where going on a massive trip going across America. Most of the ride was really nice with lots of pretty things to look at. Towards Kansas it started to get really boring and we where trying to find a hotel to sleep for the night but the only thing you can see is corn and fields. Its pitch black with the only light coming from the headlights of the car. We where listening to the radio with mostly 80's soft rock playing and then the radio station went silent with a sudden zap. It made us all jump amd we laughed it off then the radio station went back on. It was sounds of a women screaming her head off. We where all spooked, it sounded so real and so blood churing that it would take serious acting to replicate. We left it on for a minute or so and changed it about a half an hour later we where curious if it was still going and to out surprise it was but more grainy than before. The pitch black of the night and corn fields werent making the mood feel any more comfortable while we listen to see if anything changes with the radio station. The women kept screaming and screaming... and then nothing. the sound of a door slamming came in slightly and then a few moments later it went back to regular radio.

Needless to say those sounds still creep me out to this day and I wonder what happened on the other side of that broadcast...

Thank you for reading
>>
Cool story op, here are some things that didnt happen to me:

Hung out with the pope and kiefer sutherland at the same time
Had a conversation with my tv set
Sold grapes to a hooker
>>
Pretty cool story.

Can't imagine what it may have been?

>>19501522
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.