[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are all the illuminerti fags at?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

Where are all the illuminerti fags at?
>>
>>19506662
faggets
>>
KEKISM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfZjwk9kXDo
>>
File: tumblr_nno5qqX5OD1urlc5jo1_1280.png (130KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nno5qqX5OD1urlc5jo1_1280.png
130KB, 750x709px
>>19506687
>>
>>19506662
A few just deleted our illuminati thread.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19501064/#q19501064
>>
File: Georgia_Guidestones.jpg (50KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Georgia_Guidestones.jpg
50KB, 550x413px
>>19507734
I was reading that thread all day at work to watch it suddenly get deleted. Things like that do not help me keep my mind in order. Stupid elite and their stupid guide stones fucking with my life.

Oh well, at least when I finally go completely crazy, I have some targets to take my anger out on. For all their plans and nonsense they are still only flesh. Can a psychopath show remorse for their actions?
>>
>>19507792
Check this one out too. Both got axed at the same time. Like the other there are some pearls in it.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19506614/#q19506614
>>
>>19507792
Remember, that society labels those who go against the flow as insane. See through the ruse. You will feel as if you are going mad but you are actually starting to see clearly for the first time. Muscians have tried to tell you this for decades. If you listen closely and are observant, you will find that the world around you is also.

https://youtu.be/Od6hY_50Dh0
>>
File: 111.gif (749KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
111.gif
749KB, 500x333px
>>19506662
>>
>>19507915
That second to last post is scary. Are we gonna get nuked?
>>
>>19508281
Maybe if you are in Japan.
>>
>>19508299
spooky dubs.
>>
>>19508299
North Korea is lobbing missiles over the heads of the Japanese. I wonder what that conduct is for. What kind of response is Japan supposed to have? Then again, North Korea's perspective on Japan's response might be, "The point is that we don't have to care."
>>
>>19508299
You think kimmy's gonna do it?
>>
>>19508318
He launched missiles already, with the only reason to prove he can.
>>
File: Izumo-1.jpg (2MB, 4512x3008px) Image search: [Google]
Izumo-1.jpg
2MB, 4512x3008px
>>19508313
Whatever their response I hope it involves the use of their "destroyers" that launch helicopters.
>>
>>19508349
You can launch a couple of current gen fighters on that thing.
>>
File: 1503802405116.png (20KB, 170x273px) Image search: [Google]
1503802405116.png
20KB, 170x273px
>>19508372
I am sure that was the point. They are prevented from having aircraft carriers so they labeled this a destroyer and threw helicopters on top. It is hilariously transparent what the nips did and I love them for it
>>
>>19508397
That's their style.
>>
You guys are smart. What does the date 7/1/17 mean to any of you?
>>
File: 1442031233841.gif (780KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1442031233841.gif
780KB, 500x281px
>>19508432
Hehehehe
I wonder...
How many people does actually remember how that started?
I love it. It was so fun.
Also...
>nrgiseternal used it.
>tsuki used it
>>
>>19508432
Less than 23 and 42
>>
The one what? You mean the one that is going to set everything right, there has to be a lot of chaos first but it is coming, Maybe the one has been here the whole time watching and accessing.
>>
>>19506687
Friendly reminder that Kek is also Kuk, and all Kek worship is essentially Kuk worship.

HI KEK WORSHIPERS
PRAISE KEK
KEKMAGIC
>>
>>19510296
>yfw you realize you are the cause of a new /x/ filter

Just substitute "Kek" for "Kuk" in all other examples and you'll find -that- filter.
Kuk worship is still Kuk magic, mods
>>
>>19506662
Training with me.
>>
More specifically 'normal people training' and 'wizard' training since their combat skills are good.

>YFW the trained professional builders and detroyers inherit it. Then make themselves a home and show other destroyers how to make their home as nice as Canada is so between wrecking shit and doing their professional job they get somewhere comfortable to chill.
>>
File: kek.jpg (282KB, 898x610px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
282KB, 898x610px
>>19510296

KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old

testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this

except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a

Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's

purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried

up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth

of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of

devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of

that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he

walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And

the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the

throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war
>>
>>19511065
is

that

so

?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.