[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dimensional Meditation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: 1485978075355.png (500KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485978075355.png
500KB, 1280x800px
Hey, lemmings and thinkers.

I'd like to share with you some information on a technique of meditation the late Mystery developed for science!

In this meditation, one brings attention to individual dimensions of consciousness gradually. The practice always begins with dimension 3, as it's the one that is most familiar and navigable by a majority.

A beginner in the meditation practice will go down from 3 to 1 by removing depth from the world around them. Instructions are akin to having one bring their perception to an infinite where's waldo page. All that is, is right in front of you.

It's not recommended to descend to dimension 1 during the first meditation. Moving between dimension 3 and 2 is required for at least 3 sessions in the study. After this threshold is breached, perception is brought to a singularity and oneness with magnetic properties. All that is, is all. This pantheistic mantra brings to attention the quality of energy that is fractal harmonics.

Moving up from dimension 3 requires one to feel impermanence through gravity. If one is familiar with world lines, visualizing the higher dimension is less intimidating. There is a gravitational line from each neuron and synapse connection to a timeless past and present future. A thought travels through the lines and connects states of flux. A memory reconstructs this state. All quanta organized by wavelength within the singularity are contained in one's mind. One needs only to recognize and connect with these quanta through gravity.

The mind can do this without five senses. The mind can work without pns and ascend/create higher dimensional nervous systems.

If one desires help, it can be provided here.
>>
>>19506633
Please tell me more!
Do you have any specific technique to aid those who wish to give this meditation a try?
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 640x641px
bump4interest
>>
>>19506633
late? He posted here a few hours ago. Did someone take over his tripcode?
>>
>>19506633
I would try it. Not quite sure what you mean by dimension 3 to 1. If the goal is dimension 3, what dimension are we sitting in now? Also, what is the mantra?
>>
>>19506912
Specific technique for beginning dimension 3 meditation is dependent on oneself. Subjects were encouraged to note their strongest memories that don't include others. The aspects of dimension 3 within these memories are that which can be perceived only by the five senses and the ego. Aromatic compounds hold the strongest (magnetically) tether to previous instances in space. Scenery and physical sensation are connected, in example, one may recall the location and appearance of a treeline due to the physical sensation of a breeze pervading the landscape. One may recall a particular building or painting.

There is no single method for beginning dimension 3 meditations. Once space is noted in 3 dimension, it is removed to delve to dimension 2. The trees are not away from oneself, they are a part of oneself. They are not in front or behind, they simply are. I hope this details the method more clearly.
>>
>>19507065
We, using this image-board, are existing in dimension 3. Our minds are connecting to dimension 3 from dimension 4. We do not perceive dimension 4 due to constrictions of lightspeed in dimension 3. One's mind processes information in dimension 4.

In example, when an idea is recurred, one's mind is navigating individual wavelengths of light that pervade harmoniously and infinitely in dimension 4 while appearing still and temporary in dimension 3. Visualizing the connection between dimension 3 and 4 is not easy for this reason. As the sun exists in the solar system, it does not exist in the solar system. As you are living, you are not living. Dimension 3 is both statements, dimension 4 is one statement. It simplifies to "it is." Energy is.
>>
>>19507373
This is very interesting and I'm looking forward to giving it a try this evening. From what I gather from your posts, I will begin my normal meditation practice: clearing the mind and repeating a mantra. Then after I have entered a meditative state, I will focus on a memory, that excites the five senses but has no other people in it. Then we'll see what happens!

Thank you for your post.
>>
File: What is absolute.gif (3KB, 212x195px)
What is absolute.gif
3KB, 212x195px
>>19507373
You should be able to jump to anything. I did this by tessellating the energy in my mind. I was temporarily able to simulate personalities for each of my personality traits. I use weed and construction of geometric shapes in the mind. I usually get some pretty weird results. All of which are leading towards this fourth. A state I have reached 2-3 times. It's hard to tell. I do remember infinity though.
>>
>>19506633
Elaborate
>>
What are other people? I have experienced what you have many times through narcoleptic hypnagogia but I have yet to determine what other people are or where they fit. I know they simulataneously are myself, but do they matter l do?
>>
Also I am having a rather hard time reconciling the current state of what I need to do for money/family/etc with my deconstruction of ego which tends to alienate people
>>
>>19506633
How do I go from 2 to 1?

I got lost
>>
File: IMG_6466.jpg (57KB, 440x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6466.jpg
57KB, 440x630px
>>19507873
His technique is just one. You can come up with your own technique and it will work better than his because it will be of your own creation, as silly as that sounds. That's what all these people on this board going on about magic and all that are talking about. It's not the cards or the sigils doing it but their belief. They have quite literally manifested meaning into things
>>
>>19507873
This point requires a complete and total disregard for ego, self, matter, time, and light. Dimension 1 is a singular piece of information containing all things that do and will exist. It is a single droplet of magnetic superfluid, electrified by light.

As all things are existing in Dimension 3, they are connected equally by interaction with photons. For each path a quanta may travel through space, up and down in an oscillation, it connects itself to each wavelength of matter around itself using gravity. Gravity is the only law governing the physics of this superfluid. It allows all wavelengths to exist in the exact same space without taking up any space. There is no 3 Dimensional representation for this fluid. It can only be felt.
>>
>>19507052
I do use the same name as Mystery, but she is not with us.
>>
Thank you for this thread. Wish you all the best in your respective journeys.
>>
File: 8-cell_net.png (31KB, 220x296px) Image search: [Google]
8-cell_net.png
31KB, 220x296px
>>19506633
Visualising the 4th dimension accurately is literally impossible. To imagine a 4d cube, imagine pic related with all the cubes connecting to form a box made out of cubes. Each cubes' sides need to stay straight and the same length. It's impossible to imagine, OP BTFO, OP is dead, dimensional meditation is an Indian scam.
>>
>>19508439
You know not the practicality nor the reality of the 4th physical dimension of this universe.
>>
File: 1503814465302.png (20KB, 508x505px) Image search: [Google]
1503814465302.png
20KB, 508x505px
>>19508439
you can look at 4d and 5d hypercubes, dude, your image sucks
>>
>>19508734
A true hypercube would be like that except there would be no slanted sides. My image shows a distorted hypercube net, like how a cube's net makes a cross.
>>
>>19508752
I meant that it shows a hypercube net (not necessarily a distorted one).
>>
The geometry of the 4th dimension is color, depth, and luminosity, all with vortex properties.
>>
>>19506633
fuck dimensions
im on the trimensions

will try meditation though thanks anon
>>
>>19509386
One's mind is deeply connected to every frequency within Dimension 4. One's central nervous system performs identical connections between skeletal muscle throughout the entire body.

When a connection is made to a cell, there is a frequency it is tuned to that resonates with what one calls Om. Om is an infinite harmony that allows energy to create the illusion of changing and expanding. There is real change happening in Dimension 4 as the superfluid space has new frequencies resonating within it. This changes the Dimension 4's color/shape, all contained within the borders of the fluid.
>>
>>19506633
Anymore info on techniques and methods?
>>
File: 1487802647172.png (210KB, 800x775px) Image search: [Google]
1487802647172.png
210KB, 800x775px
>>19512220
There is much information.

Humans are not the only animals using Dimension 4 to interpret energy in Dimension 3. All things connected internally invite conscious perception. Humans will use light and blood, nature will use light and water. One with a blood consciousness is too one with a unique ego.

There is much to say about this meditation technique and resulting physiological effects, but there is no place for the format.
>>
>>19512662
What more can you reveal here?

Nature has a consciousness, but it's not individualized like human/animal consciousness?
>>
>>19513283
Knowledge of self creates consciousness. Knowledge of self is a connection to oneself.

Sensations, stimulations, amplifications, vibrations.
>>
>>19507885
I don't think it's silly, I understand what you mean.

Thanks for your time anon
>>
>>19508118

Feel it's not a problem, just need to learn
>>
Aum
>>
>>
File: 1483197967164.gif (2MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1483197967164.gif
2MB, 512x512px
>>19516488
>>
>>19507847
They are "you" experiencing a reality of different circumstances.
>>
>>19507847
Another person is another perspective from within the singularity. It is the same source with the same information, but the path it travels within the source is unique to itself.

Another person is a feeling you can never feel, and a sight you can never see.
>>
>>19506633
>Hey, lemmings and thinkers.

I immediately hate you.
>>
>>19517844
It seems you're no lemming nor thinker. Perhaps you've already thought.
>>
>>19517859
Nobody would willingly exclude themselves from the category of "thinkers", especially "lemmings".

But it's a false dichotomy in the first place.

Divisive, disrespectful, and misses the point. Considering giving any thought to any of the bullshit that passes as "intelligent opinion" or "philosophical thought" these days is an act of contrition...

You know what? That wasn't about you. I took that out on you. Sorry man. Lost my faith in humanity and everyone's paying for it lately... I gotta chill.
>>
>>19517516
Is this just a gif or is it supposed to represent something
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.