[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommendations for books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

Need recommendation for books about occult, magic, symbolism etc. Not necessarily to learn myself. Need research material for a story I'm writing for a client. Should contain history, facts and in depth material. Fictional/Non-fictional. Doesn't matter. Facts should be accurate.
>>
>>19506600
Simon's Necronomicon
Condensed Chaos
An Illustrated History of the Devil
Demoniality: Incubi and Succubi: A Book of Demonology
The Book of Lies
The King In Yellow

Just a few off the top of my head
>>
>>19506600

Perennial Suggestion: Secret Teachings of All Ages.
>>
File: The HOLY BIBLE.jpg (220KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The HOLY BIBLE.jpg
220KB, 1024x768px
>>19506600
>Need recommendation for books about occult, magic, symbolism etc.
This:
>>
>>19506769
>facts
>facts should be accurate
>>
>>19506776
No book is more accurate than The Bible.
Unless you are closed minded retard or homosexual or believer in false god practicing religion following false god like islam for example.
>>
>>19506810
if you follow a religious book which has been modified and renewed so many times throughout the history, with some versions contradicting the previous one, and you have the audacity to call someone a closed minded retard, you're gonna have a lot of problems, son. And FYI, Islam and Christianity believe in the same God so fuck outta here. I need something that has in depth details about occult practices, how they are performed, and what is the history behind it. Not a book which tells me if I beat my meat, God is watching me. Give good recommendations or gtfo
>>
>>19506826
>Islam and Christianity believe in the same God so fuck outta here.
Grandpa you just proved how uneducated you are.
Because muslims claim that they worship the same god as Christians do that doesn't make it so, grandpa. Muslims are notorious dirty liars.
Maybe visit psychiatrist first gramp.
>>
>>19506857
>Muslims are notorious liars
Who's to say Christians aren't. I won't recommend you a therapist, grandson, but a history lesson. It has been proven multiple times that the differentiating factor between Christianity and Islam has been the Jesus thing. It's the same religion if you remove the Jesus thing, and the Arab Christians refer to God as "Allah" because "Allah" is not a name. Allah means God in arabic. Their God is same, but the religions is divided. Try to do a little more research about your religion. Read similarities between Islam and Christianity

And before this thread turns into a religious debate, I would like to tell you to either come back to the topic, or leave. Bible does NOT teach magic. I need something that teaches magic for research. Now, be a good grandson and fuck off.
>>
>>19506857
>inb4 you start pointing out differences between religion

NOT my point. They've had their differences even before, and I edit my comment that even after you remove Jesus thing, there will be still differences. Regardless, it's an Abrahamic religion. Just like Islam. Now come back to the topic, or I'll ask your dad to lock you in your room.
>>
>>19506891
>>19506902
Old man you are digging your own grave with your stupid posts.
>>19506891
>It's the same religion if you remove the Jesus thing, and the Arab Christians refer to God as "Allah" because "Allah" is not a name. Allah means God in arabic.
If you remove Jesus Christ from Christianity you have nothing, do you understand that simple fact.
Referring to God as Allah is not the issue here and is not the same as denying that Jesus is a son of The Almighty God and is integral part of God's TRINITY.
But you old man are not educated enough to comprehend this very basic fact, that shows again that stinking muslims are notorious liars serving Satan who is master of deception.
Satan deceived them by changing this very essential part of Christian faith by degrading Jesus Christ to a role of just a prophet.
Of course to make it reasonably logical Satan didn't completely dismissed and eliminated Jesus Christ from the equation to make the confusion more believable.
If you don't see how that was skillfully implemented into the minds of primitive tribes of Arabs then you are on the same level as them.
>>
>>19506891
>Bible does NOT teach magic.
Again you are very uneducated on the topic.
There are many references to the magic in the Bible, old man.
>>
>>19506769
Anyone who is serious about the Occult needs to read the Bible
>>
>>19506976
Wow ladies and gentlemen. Some _facts_ we're seeing here. Are you stupid? Read my second comment. Don't give me this Christianity or Muslim Bullshit. Satan did this. Satan did that or whatever. Jesus Christ is the *son* of God. Removing him might remove an integral part of Christianity, but GOD still exists. THAT GOD is what MUSLIMS follow, and obviously I wouldn't give a shit whether they follow that God or someone else. AND READ ARABIC BIBLE ONCE. You'll see ALLAH written there. You have internet, Grandson. DO SOME FUCKIN RESEARCH and don't talk with opinions and emotions. AGAIN. IF the bible teaches magic, then I'm more than glad to read it. IF it teaches to burn the heretics, then keep your opinions with yourself. I can't believe a book as a reliable source, which has been so much modified that some versions of it contradict it's earlier version's teachings.
>>
>>19506985
"REFERENCES". I don't need references. I need MATERIAL. Facts. Methods. History. Bible obviously can't mention Aleister Crowley and his work. Please come back to the topic or don't waste time.
>>
>>19507010
buy a copy of the KJV and get to work. buy a masonic version if it makes you feel better, I don't care. you're better off reading Harry Potter if all you're concerned about is "muh magicks"
>>
>>19507024
Nope. Harry Potter won't work out. I need proper facts. Also, it's not to learn. I just need information about how modern occultists and magicians perform their rituals and stuff.
>>
>>19507010
Definitely very poorly educated moron mixing facts and fiction, confusing what's called revisions with complete falsification.
Believing that islam is the same as Christianity just because word Allah means god in Arabic. lol
Same as saying that soft drink always means Coca-Cola. How stupid you have to be to believe this and to imply this way of thinking.
So laughable.

anon, Please visit shrink ASAP.
>>
>>19507024
And not only magic. I need modern information regarding occult, symbolism, freemasonary and other stuff. I'll see the KJV. I need a book that centers upon this point. I'll see the Bible though, for a few references. Thanks for the recommendation anyways.
>>
>>19506600
behold a pale horse, the trail of the serpent, the secret powers behind revolution. You want red pill books about the occult or actual occult kikery nonsense books vlike the Kabblah?
>>
>>19507042
I will prefer ignoring your comment before this thread turns into a christian debate. Your opinion has been noted down, and appreciated.
>>
>>19507046
Actually both. Since the product of my research will be a fiction story, I think a mixture of both will be good. Recommend both of them.
>>
>>19507045
Use internet genius to do your research and stop making fool out of yourself.
>>
>>19507045
I wrote a red pill book on the kikes and the masons etc I will let you have for free wont be out in stored for a few months still if we have that long. I can give you some good sources YT channels, although one is a shill, don't listen to his nonsense conclusions or flat earth bullshit but he is a good resource for learning their tactics symbols etc.

russianvids and a call for an uprising are good channels this is a good resource
http://humansarefree.com
>>
>>19507068
What is this then? A fuckin gathering of cucks? Fuck off grandson. Don't be a prick cus I hurt ur "feelings" or something. Forget the shit and answer the question or be off with it.
>>
>>19507067
here is a link to my book it is non fiction of course it is only the manuscript and me and my editor are still working on it but it is complete
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAd19XdXNnc2MyRmM
>>
>>19507071
Thank you. I will give it a look. Of course the flat earth stuff doesn't touch my area of research rn so I'll probably ignore that.
>>
>>19507082
it is also only the first book in a 3 book series, only shows really the kikery side of it as it is most relevant atm where they usurped the masons under the Bavarian Illuminati
>>
>>19507091
Interesting. Thank you very much. Exactly one of the category of work I was looking for.
>>
>>19506891
>Allah means God in arabic. Their God is same, but the religions is divided.
Retard, how are you trying to write a book or some article if you are so dumb with your above comment.
As I told you before, because drink is called soft drink that doesn't automatically means that is always Coca-Cola.
Before attempting writing anything you first should take serious lessons in logical and analytical thinking.
Learn some reasoning of factual evidence because you are acting like a chicken with cut off head right now.
>>
>>19507105
I'm sure your client will be thrilled with your magnum opus: It Was The Jews
>>
>>19507122
Calm down sonny. I think Lightning Mcqueen drove over you or something.
>>
>>19507124
my intention is not to write a political story, man. It's an occult story. I'm just taking inspiration from here and there. No pointing fingers on anyone.
>>
>>19507133
I'm just shocked how stupid and uneducated you are making such stupid comments yet trying to present yourself as some wizard. .
>>
>>19507142
Oh God! I said I'm not learning magic. I'm merely taking research material for my occult fiction work. Apologies if I startled you or something.
>>
>>19507152
I'm referring to your previous very strong and very uneducated comments that islam and Christianity worship the same God because muslim god is called Allah and Allah in Arabic means god.
And that Jesus Christ is of no significance in essential difference between islam and Christianity.
It's a pure lunacy to think this way if you are even minimally educated on the topic of fundamentals of Christianity.
>>
>>19506600
A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin
>>
>>19507042

both muslims and jews use the olt testament
IT IS THE SAME GOD
THIS IS BASIC INFO ITS ON WIKI
>>
>>19507264
Do we have a shrink in this thread?
We have a retard ready for electric shock treatment.
Please help.
>>
>>19507264
I see we finally have people who have some researched. I would've educated this man, but I am low on time so I haven't. Let him enjoy his opinions.
>>
>>19507264
actually the Jews use the Talmud/Zohar ad Kabbalah
>>
>>19507294
All soft drinks are exactly the same just different labels.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.