[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New House...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

So, yeah... If you are kinda of those guys who knows about the world and the stuff it holds I have a question for you...

I just recently moved to a new app. It hasn't been used for 2 years and now I'm in it with my gf.
This is my second week in here and I gotta say guys...there is definitly something here.

Each time I do a quick scan around me here I can see for a fraction of a second "something" watching me, typically peeking from an open door.
I can describe the "thing" like a white entity, something that does not scare me, but rather surprise me.
Thing is, is quite persistent, It's like the 5th time I've seen it and I'd like to know your input.

Extra data.....

Since I'm here, I feel that the night are really (and I mean it) REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY long... I wake up minimun 4 times fully recharged and only sleeping 2 or maybe 1 hour(s). This is weird, I often don't wake up. 4 Times is just pushing it.

I don't have the habitude of dreaming, now, every night it's a dream. A long one, very detailed and very lucid. I see people long gone from my life, with me. Moments from the past mixed with my present, it's really weird.

My gf did have nightmares the first days but now, those dreams have stabilized to normal dreams.

Today I entered the elevator, and I saw the entity right behind me, again, no fear... just...surprise.

Have you live something like this?

Please receive my best wishes to all of you that passes this thread and to those who answer it!
>>
You've got yourself a friend, appreciate it.
>>
>>19506099

A friend? Not trolling me are you anon?
>>
>>19506067

Mark your territory. Banish, smudge, then ward your home with talismans. Strays might look harmless right 'til they rip your dick off and you're bleeding to death.
>>
>>19506104
Why would i, you seem to be in good company.

>>19506113
Paranoid
>>
>>19506113

This is quite Interesting....
Ward my home with something...

Haven't though about it. Thanks!

Anything else anons?
>>
>>19506125
I wouldn't do anything that may anger it. If it isn't harmful to you now why initiate conflict? Be careful, be wary of it, but don't be agressive.

Do you have a dog though? Can you borrow one? It might be interesting to see how an animal would react to the entity/appartment.

I don't have first hand experience though, just stuff I picked up here on /x/.
>>
>>19506191

I'll take that advice anon thanks, I don't search nor do I make conflict, I'm just peace (most of the time)

As long as the mascot factor, I don't have one, but I will take any chance I can get if someone has one!
Thanks mate.
>>
>>19506119

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
>>
>>19506067
i've been living with ghosts in my house for god knows how long. i just ignore them. theyre not malevelont (as far as i could tell).

i do burn incense on occasion; not to ward of paranormal entities, but to rid my room of negative forces from the men i've hooked up with.

honestly, i think people carry worse, more negative energies than do housebound spirits.
>>
>>19506067
I'm sorry. Your use of ellipses is driving me crazy.
>>
>>19506067
Give it an offering. Maybe a nicely spliy and peeled orange. Or some skittles with a side of vodka or whatever. Give it it's own plate and cup. Maybe give it it's own little side table. That's how I deal with non-obviously malevolent spoops. Be bros with it. If you cohabitate, and someone tries to fuck your shit up in your house, your roommate might fuck them up. Just make sure to tell it that it's not polite to wake a nigga up if it's not important. I dunno, maybe he just wants you to take him out for a walk or something.
>>
>>19507521
i would hold off on making an offering at this point
>>
>>19507192
Got it... Perhaps I'm drowning myself in a glass of water.

>>19507225

Understood... I will write less like an asshole and more like a person. Next time.

>>19507521

Well... this is .... definitively something else... and no, it's not polite to wake a nigga up if it's not important, I agree on that one.
>>
>>19508004
I just kinda figured it was an albino kobold or something. They're pretty bro-tier so long as you feed them.

>>19508821
My assumption is that it's a house spirit. Places have them. Or I'm wrong. Just giving an alternative.
>>
>>19509002

As spoony would say... "what's a paladin?" now the thing is... "What's an albino kobold?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otf9Bnm48Kk
>>
Bumperino for the ghosterino
>>
>>19509088
A kobold. But white. Kobolds are a flavor of house spirit. I dunno, just spit-balling here.
>>
>>19506067
Sounds like whatever it is isn't malevolent. Talk to it, let it know you know of its existence and you would appreciate it if it left, if it's not bound to the apartment, since it's your space, but if it can't leave then you would like it to not interfere with your daily life, and wake you up in the middle of the night.

Unless you feel malice there's no need to take any extra measures.
>>
>>19506067
triangle guy has spoken:

▲▲▲ !!hz4lDS/Qlw0 Fri 04 Aug 2017 14:53:24 No.19394303 ViewReport
>>19394224
Beware of three kinds of demon. Three kinds of extraterrestrial. Three kinds of beings.

The Mercurials will try to harvest you. They are short, stocky, grey. They evolved in dark caverns lit by bioluminescence. Each of them has many bodies but one mind. Beware of blue lights in the darkness. Beware of wide open spaces. Beware of sudden feelings of dread. Stand fast against them, for fear is their greatest weapon. Invoke the name of Jesus Christ, son of man. Invoke the name of your mother. Invoke the name of your hero. Against such weapons they have no defense.

The Venusians will try to enslave you. They are tall, pale, fair. The way they look is not the way they are. They do not change shape, but control what your mind sees. Beware of moments that repeat themselves. Beware of things in the corner of your eye. Beware the famous and the infamous, and beware their cities. Do not believe their lies. Do not be disarmed by their beauty. Think critically of everything they say, and do not fall for their pandering. Do not accept what they offer.

The Luciferians will try to sacrifice you. They live in deep caverns where the Arna cannot find them. They act through agents who act through agents who act through agents. Beware of utopian visions. Beware of men selling hope. Beware of those who shame you for lacking self-destructive altruism. Do not touch their money and do not let them touch you. Do not join their cults. Do not accept their narrative.

Stand with courage, think critically, and do not be corrupted. This war will not be fought with soldiers and weapons. It will be fought with chaos, confusion, and wanton destruction. In this way they will herd you like cattle into their pens.
>>
>>19510797
fuck
may have been the best rp on this site
>>
>>19510797
This sounds more like people being puppets.... Thanks Mate. I'll be careful.

OP here btw...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.