[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I never demand respect but if I feel I'm disrespected I turn my back and cut all ties with whoever made me feel disrespected with no regard to how it may affect their life, work, or the people around them. This isn't a concious thing tho just a pattern that has become apparent. My question is; what demon possesses me?

I wish to commune with the entity, it has taken me to comfort
>>
>>19505960
You're schizo. Go to therapy

/thread
>>
>>19505965
Good goyim confirmed
>>
>>19505960
Ur just overly emotional because you wish to be fucked by a dick
>>
Why can neither of you see demons?
>>
People don't give 2 shits if you're in their life or not no demons want shit to do with you
Youre not special you suffer from not excepting these things
>>
K, anyone with any actual demonology knowledge wanna give input or is it just gonna be these blind dummies
>>
>>19505960
ha, so basically you're an entitled, selfish fuck

you pretend to not demand respect because you think you should just get it anyway, cuz you so special

then you "think" you are disrespected and you blow off everything, both so you can feel righteously indignant, and also not have to deal with the possibility that you might be wrong and have to put in a little work to patch things up

of there is a demon of being a self absorbed douche, then you must be possessed
>>
>>19506182
>Meaningless retardation

But what demon rules over these sentiments and behavior? I'm not in control, I wish to know my companion
>>
File: 1502152899335.jpg (26KB, 457x312px) Image search: [Google]
1502152899335.jpg
26KB, 457x312px
>>19506197
You are in control though, you choose to let whatever it is control you. You could also choose not to let it control you. Actually though your just a dick, deal with it and accept some responsibility for your actions.
>>
Why can nobody see demons. Is it the flouride? The memes? Why are demons so hard to grasp
>>
>>19505960
>I never demand respect
>but if i don't get it, i cut the offending person out of my life

you're not posessed by a demon, you're just in denial about demanding respect
>>
>>19505960

>>>/adv/

Wrong bored, bro
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.