[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Communicatin with Ghosts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: ghosts.jpg (22KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
ghosts.jpg
22KB, 300x345px
Why are ghosts always so distant and unresponsive? I mean, when they show up on camera they always seem like they're showing up because living people are there, but they don't ever try to coherently communicate with us. They're known to laugh, cry, and other things like that but they can't talk to us normally? Or since they're known to move objects, write a letter? It's always just mediums who seem to get to talk to them, why dont they just talk to us; normal people, normally? Are they really peoples consciousness or just a flash of the past? Is it hard for them to talk or something? I'm just really curious as to why a ghost hasn't been recorded having a long and coherent conversation with a living person yet other then those sketchy noises on those recorders from those ghost shows.

Unless anyone has some more credible recordings to go off of?
>>
>>19505632
Becuz ghost ain't real and it's demons fucking with people. There is a teason the OT and NT ban mediums.
>>
I see what you mean, but i'm pretty sure they are just trying to scare the shit out of us, or when people die, maybe they lose their ability to do certain things, one of those things being able to speak and stuff
>>
>>19505632
I doubt the majority are actually 'there'. So no, I don't believe they're conscious (at least, not of their current surroundings), and I don't believe they can communicate. I've never met a ghost, but I don't believe it would try to scare me or 'haunt' me. Even if it did attempt to haunt me, I don't think it'd be some personal vendetta or even an intentional thing. What do most ghosts do in media? Turn on some lights? Move a chair? Open cabinets? Wow, uh... Sounds like they're just trying to go about their daily lives, honestly.
>>
>>19505632
>Why are ghosts always so distant and unresponsive?
Maybe you should learn to treat your ghost right. Take her out to dinner, or make something at home. Treat her like a lady. Maybe be attentive to her needs in bed.

>>19505648
Don't be an idiot.

>>19506523
By "there," do you mean mentally or physically? Because there can certainly be a possibility of either. But in terms of being mentally "checked out," I don't think it's always the case.

I've been wondering lately if ghosts are a bit like people dreaming, where maybe they're just caught up in the dream and not entirely paying attention to what they're doing. Some can gain lucidity though, and that can be some of the interactions we get, but sometimes it's like trying to scream or move in your dreams, but struggling to make any progress.

Then again, the whole "not having a body" thing can really put a damper on the whole thing. It's not like they have physical hands to manipulate objects, or vocal chords to vibrate and make sounds. It'd probably take a hell of a lot of energy to bend the laws of physics like that.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.