[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do love spells work? What are the downsides/possible effects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Wicca-love-spell-for-singles.png (510KB, 699x396px) Image search: [Google]
Wicca-love-spell-for-singles.png
510KB, 699x396px
Do love spells work? What are the downsides/possible effects in case they backfire?
>>
No. No they do not. Stupid thread.
>>
>>19505493
Nope. """"Spells"""" are fucking retarded in general. I saw a video on youtube where a guy did a whole seires on spell rituals for love, money and all and it's just bullshit. Either you deal with your problems based on logic and evidence and making your will known to the person you like or there won't be a relationship of any kind.
>>
>>19505522
>t. never been hexed by a jewess before
Good times.
>>
>>19505493
Yeah, there is one love spell that works, it's called Chloroform.
>>
>>19505528
You have to believe the spell works, idiot
>>
Love spells come with bad karma, meaning you'll love her and she'll love you back, then she'll fuck your best friend behind your back.
>>
1. Get a glass jar, honey, a piece of paper, something to write with, and a candle.

2. Write the person's name on the paper.

3. Fill the jar with honey.

4. Submerge the paper in the honey.

5. Burn the candle onto of the jar.

6. Wait for the candle to finish burning completely.

7. Put the jar somewhere it cannot be disturbed, preferably touching the earth or even buried.

As to whether or not it has a drastic negative side effect or not? I am still waiting to see myself.

Bonus:
**You could potentially make it stronger by creating a sigil with a statement of intent reading, " [person] will be my romantic partner."

Have fun.
>>
>>1950685
i dont wanna kek. but kek!
>>
I'm going to make a love spell with someone famous.
>>
>>19506988
Famous people have spell casters to protect them.
>>
>>19507005
This one I want is a spell caster.
>>
>>19507006
Go summon Asmodeus and ask for advice then.
>>
>>19506871
and what if you do that and then it still doesn't work? there is no definite proof or guarantee either and so your shittty and lazy one line response doesn't cover any details and it doesn't refute anything. so again, either you actually work on your relationship or exactly nothing will happen. it's just bullshit to go with your "argument" of "oh, id glearly didn worg cus u sgibbd a sdeb :DDD" which is fucking stupid to begin with and part of the reason why esoterics are looked down upon.

so stop calling me an idiot, you stupid ass cretin.
>>
>>19507005

Literally a wizard did it
>>
File: M'Lady.jpg (205KB, 476x590px) Image search: [Google]
M'Lady.jpg
205KB, 476x590px
>>19507193
>muh enlightened atheism
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.