[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it is possible for someone to be born without a soul?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: soulless_girl_by_1337iam-d6pz43f.jpg (570KB, 1312x1132px) Image search: [Google]
soulless_girl_by_1337iam-d6pz43f.jpg
570KB, 1312x1132px
I know there is much debate and little agreement on what a soul is and how it operates in the individual. Hell, most people dont even believe they exist. I do believe souls exist but am not sure what they are or how they are a part of me.

I recently saw an anon claim that God isn't sending any new souls down to Earth which leaves the door open to the possibility of soulless people. If such people can exist, how would you recognize one?
>>
>>19504646
Bump
>>
>>19504646
Yeah.
Hitler's a great example.
>>
File: 1483706411629.jpg (101KB, 1022x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483706411629.jpg
101KB, 1022x1000px
>>19504646
In other threads I have seen people talking about their being a limited amount of souls on earth so most people are soulless automatons like a NPC from a RPG. Its a terribly troubling thought because even thought I spend a great deal of time on introspection and trying to figure out my self I can't for the life of me remember any experience that could be classified as paranormal. I can't feel my soul. I may be a stupid NPC for all the player characters to interact with. How depressing.
>>
>>19504823
Retard.
>>19504849
Delusional gaymer.
>>
File: griffen.png (149KB, 305x422px) Image search: [Google]
griffen.png
149KB, 305x422px
YES!

souls are like computer BIOS files

can you buy computers with bios file?
>>
>>19504823
(you)
>>
>>19504646
There is a youtube channel called quartz crystal.Check out her videos.
>>
>>19504646
you can recognize someone without a soul by their cold, lifeless eyes
>>
File: 1410749877565.png (137KB, 1124x960px) Image search: [Google]
1410749877565.png
137KB, 1124x960px
>>19504646
:raises hand:
Yeah I have zero reason to believe I have a soul.

AMA
>>
>>19504646
Depends on how you define born.
>>
>>19505601
This
>>
>>19505601
Is it a lack of soul or a complete lack of internal growth accompanied by a fixation on only the material world?
>>
>>19504646
Yes.

I don't think that everyone has a soul, if souls in fact exist. I also don't believe a soul is synonymous with 'morality' or anything like that. People with and without souls are indistinguishable from one another, because you can't see it. You can't feel it. There isn't any sort of 'sign'.

Having a soul is like having a ticket to a train ride. You can go places other people can't. After death, anyway. They most likely reincarnate. Ghosts, however... The things that linger, and seemed to be trapped in a loop, I believe those are humans that refuse to let go of existence. Not people with 'souls'.

I believe that souls are in short supply because there is an original number, and they can't be created or destroyed. There are nearly 8 billion human beings on this planet today. You don't honestly think every single one of them has a soul, do you? It's very unlikely any of us here have one, and that's alright. We're basically the same as people with souls. We just aren't going anywhere after death, besides the cosmic recycle bin.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.