[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF is wrong with Satanists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: SmugAsFuck.jpg (79KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
SmugAsFuck.jpg
79KB, 777x777px
Satanists:
>I follow my own rules, bow to no god, and seek empowerment through my own force of will alone!

Also Satanists:
>Hey let's literally worship and give constant praise to the villain of Christian mythology

Do they not see how stupid this is?

>inb4 non-theistic Satanism
Why are you basing your normie-tier self-help Goth cult off of Christian mythology???
>>
>>19504610
Satanists are just edgy atheists trying to be ironic. Real followers of Satan are much worse and are a real threat.
>>
File: descent.gif (612KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
descent.gif
612KB, 499x281px
you're taking it too literally my dude

there are many sects of satanism and some of them take shit way too literally too

i guess overall just dont worry about it, follow you heart. not your head telling you to tear people down for the purpose of having more bricks for your own wall

we dont gotta build ourselves up with bricks and memes and if you really wanna do that theres plenty to share, just stop shitting on other people and follow the golden rule
>>
>>19504610
>Why are you basing your normie-tier self-help Goth cult off of Christian mythology???
Because of what Satan represents. It's easy to read about these characters, dismiss them as allegory, etc., and fall into the Christian trap of never thinking what went through the Devil's head, but then you'll never understand the symbol.

Satan rebelled against God in an act of self-empowerment, showing that he could. Proving that God's will was neither irresistible nor absolute. It's the fact that God couldn't destroy Satan that gives him any power. It's the myth, the ideal, the conflict, the adversary, and the will to stand up for your own beliefs that becomes the focus of non-theistic Satanism.

But you wouldn't know any of that, having never studied their religion.

Fucking ignorant arrogant faggot pleb.
>>
File: Gnostic.png (796KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
Gnostic.png
796KB, 650x490px
Daily reminder that Satan = Lucifer = Yaweh = Demiurge
>>
>>19504652
i cant speak for the other two offhand but lucifer and satan are not the same being. lucifer is the angel that disobeyed god. satan is the ruler of hell and essentially gods jailer.
>>
>>19504634
that's mcgregor-level stupidity
>>
>>19504652

common misconception. altough they can join forces,

lucifer=pluto=scorpio=prometheus=outcast
satan=saturn=capricorn=kronos=governor
>>
>>19505198
No=no=no

If you really think that One encompasses ALL of those, you are seriously missing out on the individual strengths of those archetypes. Time is not Light, Governance is not Sensuality, Discovery is not Isolation, Death is not Sin.

Have fun assigning the traits to that which you named. They're not in order, but they're all there.

Except Capricorn. The fuck is Capricorn=Scorpio you dunce.
>>
>>19505201
can you comprehend that those are two seperate rows before being overly triggered?
>>
>>19505223
Fine, let's do this again.

Light is NOT Death, Sensuality is NOT Discovery, and Isolation is NOT Light.

Sin is NOT Creation, Nature is NOT Time, and Governance is NOT Sin.

Sperg SPERG

Dunce.
>>
Lucifarians and satanists. There's a difference.
>>
>>19504624
This.
>>
File: American Dad Roger.jpg (144KB, 1280x725px) Image search: [Google]
American Dad Roger.jpg
144KB, 1280x725px
>>19504610
Being this pleb.
>>
>>19504831
>gods jailer
-God's prosecutor- fixed for you. You are welcome.
>>
File: marge_maggie_todd_rod.jpg (41KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
marge_maggie_todd_rod.jpg
41KB, 512x384px
>>19504610
>>
File: Bermudez.jpg (14KB, 226x214px) Image search: [Google]
Bermudez.jpg
14KB, 226x214px
>>19504610
>basing off of Christian mythology?
You get it backwards anon. Christian mythology predates of the most ancient "Satan" archetype.
>>
File: Trump Kushner 666 Fifth Avenue.jpg (54KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Kushner 666 Fifth Avenue.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
>>
>>19504610
All a fallacy
>>
>>19504610
There are 2 kinds of satanist: the edgy one and the autistic wizard
>>
File: Pope Francis USA visit.jpg (69KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
Pope Francis USA visit.jpg
69KB, 780x440px
>>19505380
>>
>>19504610
Anyone following anything is seeking to belong to something more than themselves. They have yet to realize all they need comes from inside. Follow, worship, feel full for a few, emptiness returns, repeat.
>>
>>19505273
They both reject God and worship the self, so not really.
>>
>>19504610
>meme satanists
Useful idiots used to normalize devil worship trough media, retarded on the edgy atheist levels. Cattle.
>real satanists
Cannibalistic pedophiles. Drink blood, their organs fail, they buy new organs. Make ritualistic sacrifices. What people here call vampires and demons.
In need of a purge.
>>
>>19504610
Gnostic Satanists are even worse. They understand that the demiurge is a weak and evil asshat compared to the Monad and Sophia, but they still worship him.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.