[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supernatural esq' world altering semi apocalyptic event?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pjYL0zJ.jpg (157KB, 1890x987px) Image search: [Google]
pjYL0zJ.jpg
157KB, 1890x987px
Seen some fictional depictions of an event like this where some sort of event transpires that leads to the supernatural occult esq' type of shit leaking into our world. I know that some of you people are into doomsday event type of shit and was wondering if this theory sits well with any of you? And if so, do you have any predictions for how such an event might transpire or even when?
>>
Your just talking about weeb idealized shit, go home.
>>
File: tinfoil soldier.jpg (54KB, 433x498px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil soldier.jpg
54KB, 433x498px
>>19504575
You've got a lot of prepping to do before you'll be prepared to be a real prepper.
>>
>>19504609
>Supernatural apocalypse
>Becomes mage
Prepped enough
>>
>>19504636
Magic is for faggots
>>
>>19504609
Personally, I'm not really interested in becoming a prepper I'm just interested in the nature of such an event
>>
>>19504575
So basically Shadowrun irl?
>>
>>19504680
stupid mundy
>>
>>19504798
Gotta wonder how to actually do whatever /x/ considers to be "magic", is there a universally accepted /x/ standard of some sort implying some manner of magical practice?
>>
>>19504815
No.
>>
>>19504798
I see, that's too bad as consistency of practice would make the matter of whether any of this is real clearer. Personally, the only /x/ tier thing I'm into and have had success with is tulpamancy but that's not really magic.
>>
Meant to reply to >>19504819
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.