[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

love spell on me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

a (female) friend at work told me an unnatractive friend of hers is doing a love spell on me. I was shown texts between them - the girl is off the deep end.

I'm positive it won't work per se (the only positive thing the girl has is not being fat - her face and personality are terrible), but I still wonder what negative effects it could have.

anyone had love spells done on them?
>>
Teach this girl a lesson OP. Act like you like her and be annoying about it. Seriously call her in the middle of the night. Show up at her house. Tell her y'all are meant to be together for ever.

Or just rape her.
>>
>>19504498
This. Go full yandere for shit and giggles untill she regrets it.
>>
>>19504503
She will probably like that kind of attention though.

I recommend for OP to do the yandere shit then just stop talking to her all together after a month or so. It'll confuse her and cause her a lot of mental anguish.
>>
>>19505054
Why did I read that in Morty's voice? Usually I read /x/ in Rick's voice after watching an episode.
>>
>>19504479
kek
>>
>>19505061
Why? Rick would bastardize us like the idiots we all are.
>>
>>19505098
It makes for a pretty surreal chaos magick thread.
>>
>>19505098
>In one of the universes Rick figured out magic, rituals etc.
>He'd still chew out /x/ for doing it wrong
>>
>>19504479
>unattractive female
>pic related
Aaaaahhh! My sides! Just remember there is a spell on you. If you forget about it you will find yourself between wrong bed sheets. Other than that just carry on like nothing happened. Don't change your behavior at all.

If there is a change in your behavior she might do another effort either good or bad.

If you want to do a good neutralizing observation just go home and meditate. While meditating observe this spell without emotions. Then decline and return it to sender. If you wish you can attach a psychic note saying: No thanks. I'm not interested in love affairs with you. This way the spell can be undone and following attempts will get you alerted.
>>
>>19504479
>per se
>>
>>19505385
this, only reasonable answer here.
Also, any kind of contact with her would make her succeed, she`s waiting for you to approach, dont do that.
Say things about other girls in front of her, an ex gf whos coming to town, whatever might get her dissapointed.
>>
>>19505098
>like the idiots we all are
Talk for yourself, redditor.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.