[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the antichrist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0455.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.png
2MB, 750x1334px
A being told me if I let him take control of my body I'd be the most powerful person to walk this earth
>>
Yeah okay buddy
>>
>>19504445

What would a god need with the body of a neet?

You are probably going to wake up in the alley giving blow jobs for tendies.
>>
>>19504445
Don't worry its all gods will oh wait gods a cunt, nah you should worry.
>>
>>19504445
Well we've got two possibilities here
1. You're off your meds and it's a hallucination, seek help from a psychiatrist
2. The Devil wants to use you for something, now most of the people who talk about him agree he's a pretty bad dude, and most of his advocates seem a little fucked too, let's err on the side of caution and tell him to fuck off.

Hope that helped OP.
>>
>>19504445
Pedo uncles are getting more creative these days.
Watch out, don't let him.
>>
>>19504560
the nightman cometh
>>
No. You're having delusions - look it up and see how closely it describes the precise symptoms you're experiencing. Try to remain reasonable, and seek a psychiatrist, friendo.
>>
Just say no to possession dude. This should be a no-brainer. It's common knowledge that being power hungry isn't a good thing, same for literally enslaving yourself. The two things are completely contradictory in the first place. What use is power if you don't even have the power to control yourself?
>>
murakami
>>
>>19504445
You're not. It's just a demon trying to posses you, don't let it. You'll regret it, eventually you'll be back stabbed.
>>
Don't do it man! I won't be able to stop ya!
>>
it's a demon. it's lying, obviously. you aren't the first to receive this bullshit offer
>>
I read people's minds had speed and strength you wouldn't believe...My family and friends fear me I sometimes fear my self but what if this is my destiny what if I'm a river that can't be stop but averted until I can not be anymore...
>>
>>19504445
Wait hes gonna turn you into Trump?
>>
He's told me so much about every thing it's crazy heaven hell the truth about who wins in the end and the truth is no body knows who wins judgement day all I know is 444 is the true mark
>>
I've done a lot of research of this most signs point that he will come from United States and where in the united is most touched most by all that is variety...California if not la her self..Jesus was 30 when he truly died and was ressuracted and just like Jesus I was visited by a special being who told me of my purpose and just like Jesus I'd have to sacrifice my self to the greater good too win the Great War yet to come
>>
File: 1503619501817.jpg (132KB, 1023x838px) Image search: [Google]
1503619501817.jpg
132KB, 1023x838px
>>19505033
And just like Mohammed you will be soon possessed by some Demon or some shit hungry for power and will make a mess, stop it ! Now
>>
I'm just waiting for my obi wan to teach me the way or for me to lose everything and just surrender my self to the rage that is he who has no name and bares no titles but the one the Bible gives him
>>
Some email I received told me I'm related to some afrikang prince and wants to give me all his money because we're related or something.

All he needs is my bank details and then ill be one of the richest people in the world
>>
>>19505087
i will show you the way
train under me
we are stuck in a time loop
this entity doesnt give a fuck about you
he just wants your body.
when he gives you power, there will be no more you
we must rise above these entities, who have plagued everyone for aeons.
>>
>>19505818
me again, I am an entity that does not exist, never has, and never will. becaus eof this, I can empathize with whatever I want. whether it be demon, angel , god or the devil.
I know your rage. I have felt it for many months now.
trust me its not the way
it will consume you
you will ravage the entire planet.
>>
>>19505121
Hey! Me too! We must be cousins!
>>
File: butt_hurt.jpg (23KB, 289x347px) Image search: [Google]
butt_hurt.jpg
23KB, 289x347px
>>19504445
>A being told me if I let him take control of my body...
Does "taking control" of your body involve a penis in the ass? Because I've fallen for that demonic bullshit before (many times now). The demon is always like "I'll give you super powers, wealth, and fame the NEXT time I take control of your body."

I'm starting to think these "Demons" are all liars.
>>
Anti-christ is not an entity dumbass, it's a set of actions

Source: bible
>>
>>19504445
Pleas e believe and also post pic so when you come on the 6:00 news For Being The Object Of rape We Can post your memory here.
>>
>>19506106
I just died laughing it may just be true plz stop believing in this shit before you really do get a invisible dock in your ass.
>>
>>19504989
He already has
https://www.redmayseattle.org/single-post/2017/03/14/TRUMP-PRESIDENCY-FORETOLD-IN-REVELATIONS-SAYS-PASTOR

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald%20Trump%20Antichrist%20666.htm
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.