[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever wonder, if there are any positive memories at all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Do you ever wonder, if there are any positive memories at all in Heaven about Lucifer before the fall?

Do you ever wonder how God truly feels about the situation, knowing even Satan had a moment in the beginning of his creation where he was just, formed, still, like a tree, not sinning. So what happened to Lucifer? And why do any worship him, when Jesus the Christ, is the root, and offspring of David, the bright and morning star?

>what's up with the builders ever rejecting the cornerstone. Nothing goes anywhere when you're building a pyramid that's under construction every season because they don't use the crane to hoist the capstone...

Did Lucifer consider back if he was ever in the past raised like a child by God our Father, before he ever tried to even conceive the inignote to rebel in his knowing, and why did he not go to God for help knowing he had a betraying issue in his thinking, perhaps?

I mean, common mayne, waz wrong with ya maan. Faaaak.. I don't know as a Christian feeling sorry for you and God about the situation, kinda drags oon maan.. Like wtf, maan. Js gunna hit the bowl~ maan.

I understand why God made hell maan, it's the ultimate cosmic heartbreak.
>>
>>19503919
Have you ever considered that most religions are allegorical and not literal?
>>
>>19503922
If you say so...
>>
>>19503919
The duality of good and evil. Yin and yang was a gift from God. You can use judgement because of it. Lucifer vs God is a meme. Only a very dull person would think to supercede the Prime Creator. Lucifer is one of the brightest. There is no reason too. Even the serpent in the garden acted freely.
>>
>>19503922
First, do you understand my speech, before you go to criticism about my word.
>>
>>19503934
Like you can't, fly, higher, maan. Not up over the mountian like that, maan. Daamn.
>>
>>19503949
To fly higher than all creation is possible in creation.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.