[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanism n shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4712.jpg (31KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4712.jpg
31KB, 500x471px
Hey /x/. I'm looking for ACTIVE THEISTIC Satanist groups. The two easiest to find ones, Temple of set and the Greater Satanic church or whatever, want me to pay to join and attend functions and such. While that's cool and all, I'm not about to pay money to join what's most likely a scam. So, I'm looking for either an active group or a Theistic satanist to speak to. I don't want to talk to an edgy teenager, I'm looking for the real deal. One of those hard to find niche Theistic Satanic groups. I do not want to exchange personal information, location, or anything of the sort. I want to learn. Anything you've dug up, anything you've learned, anyone you can lead me to contact, it would be greatly appreciated.
>>
So... theistic satanist general?
>>
>>19503826
To be fair, most religious groups want you to pay to join. Or sign your life away to them. Either or.
>>
>>19503826
im gonna tell you a secret anon
you will never be able to join a "church" of satan
Satan walks this earth
His body is his church
He is the only member
all else is lies
>>
Don't want to join a "church", I'm looking for a real deal Traditionalist Satanist. For personal reasons, my path has lead me to Satanism as my next stop for learning.
>>
>>19503986
We're talking Satanism like... the Satan from the Bible, right? The majority of your Satanists don't actually worship Satan sort of in line with LaVeyan Satanism. From first glance, they seem to be doing some Satan shit, but it is all allegory. Do you mean that? Or do you mean... like the Biblical idea of Satan?

In that regard, most your groups aren't going to advertise themselves since that's rife with your ritual abuse and some really dark shit.
>>
>>19503986
Anon, what led you to lucifarianism/satanism?
>>
I'd prefer one of the Christian based Duotheiests, the classical "Satan the enemy of god" kinds guys. Also, I wouldn't be here asking if it was an easy search. Clues are all
I'm hoping to get here.
>>
>>19504041
I'm kind of wondering too since we may not be talking about LaVeyan Satanism. Depending on which one, my guess is OP really, really wants something.
>>
Take a panus and put it in ur anus.
>>
>>19504045
So, you want the actual Satan... not that metaphorical shit? Uh, if I find anything, I'll let you know, but that'll be a hard one. I've only ever had contact in real life with practitioners, and that was once. Literally, once, and hell no, I wasn't fucking with that. If I find anything I'll post, but that's pretty dark man. In the meantime, the books related to Solomon and Goetia will be your best bet.
>>
>>19504045
So you want to be an enemy of God?
>not knowing you are indeed God yourself
>>
Alright, what's led me here is a genuine NEED to learn. I've made many stops along my journey. Esoteric Fascism, Irish Paganism, Basic Hindu Concepts, Scientific concepts, Tarot, and other personal experiences. I have a deep and genuine thirst for knowledge. I've always KNOWN that real Satanism was a wealth of truths and hidden knowledge. I started down the path of spirituality, and now all that's left is a lust for knowledge. A lust to see and know things that will further my understandings.
>>
>>19503886
The only other religion that makes you pay to join is Scientology.
>>
>>19504070
You can gain knowledge if you follow God too, but I ain't here to talk you out of anything. If the thread is still up, and I have time after I clean house, I'll see what I can find for you. I'm not sure what you were doing in 'esoteric fascism', but whatever.
>>
I was learning, making mistakes, and taking out the truths they had to offer. Almost every religion and ideology has something to offer, some way to further your understanding of the world, this is just the way my path has curved.
>>
>>19504131
I agree.
Though, what knowledge do you pursue that has led you to lucifarianism?
>>
>>19504131
I do not associate with NIGURDS
>>
Here's a primer in the meantime to make sure you understand exactly 'what' Satan is. You can also check out Joris-Karl Huysmans’s novel Là-bas (1981). In regards to Satan's purpose in the book of Job, see if you can find information on 'Our Lady of Endor' which a gnostic form of Satanism founded in 1948. You can also study the trend of 'Decadence' containing such figures as Charles Baudelaire; however, this is similar to modern Satanism in that it without the worship of Satan as a deity of sort.
>https://www.deliriumsrealm.com/satan/
>>
>>19504070
Take a look at this series of threads: >>19494886

I won't vouch for it, but the OP clearly had a very consistent belief system.
>>
>>19503826
You may be interested in learning more about the Temple of the Black Light aka Misanthropic Luciferian Order (MLO)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Black_Light
>>
>>19503886
but only one offers guaranteed salvation or triple your money back
>>
Thanks to all that are helping me! Also, as to the knowledge I pursue, I never know until I find it. If Luciferianism can consistently give me new knowledge, I will be happy. It's hard to explain. I know I'll find what I'm looking for, but this is my form of over indulgence. I have this unquenchable lust for knowledge. I want everything luciferianism has to give.
>>
>>19504192
I'm likely not going to have time later after cleaning, so hopefully those few things in >>19504155 will help.
>>
File: 1501383174833.jpg (60KB, 593x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501383174833.jpg
60KB, 593x650px
>>19504192
If you have not read Faust please read it and if you have read it please read it again and then a third time till you really understand. Your quest for "knowledge" will never deliver. I am by no means trying to dissuade you from learning and bettering yourself but think long and hard about the path you are going to embark.

https://www.stmarys-ca.edu/sites/default/files/attachments/files/Faust.pdf
>>
I understand. That's half the point though. I've come this far, now it's time to cross the threshold into the next level of understanding. I didn't expect it to be easy.
>>
File: Gnostic.png (796KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
Gnostic.png
796KB, 650x490px
Imagine actually basing your religious beliefs off of how to piss of Christians the most. Can you imagine being that much of a tryhard autist?

Satanists are fucking dumb.
>>
>>19504399
It's not really about pissing off Christians. It's more about personal desire and accepting what it good and evil based off personal psyche. I could be a masochistic sex addict, but I know that is wrong. It will bring guilt to think about that, but it doesn't change my inner thought process. So, in that regard, upholding the values of Christianity is sort of a battle between my inner desire, and what I can conclude is correct from consulting my text. I could be a gluttonous bastard who hordes luxury, but I am told that is wrong. Therefore, I give away my possessions, all except those that mean the most, and that counteracts the collection of wealth.

What if someone wants to indulge in their idea of wrong and right? What if someone wants to indulge in innermost desires without the sense of guilt that may come with it? Then, you might get Satanism. It's more about the attainment of the world on a personal level then pissing off Christians. Well, unless you are some edgy teenager trying to piss off your fundamentalist parents.
>>
>>19504527
You aren't "indulging in your idea of wrong and right" you are indulging in the Satanist idea of wrong and right.

If it was about indulging in your own idea of wrong and right you wouldn't call it Satanism. Satan is a Christian mythological figure. Why are you basing your personal liberation philosophy off of Christianity? What does Christ have to do with any of these ideas?
>>
>>19504576
Okay, I've already differentiated between Satanism using Satan as an allegory, and Satanism. In order to be the latter, you kind of have to believe in the Christian mythological figure. They aren't talking about LaVeyan Satanism in this thread. You may have misread what the heck I'm talking about in regards to the context of the poster.

As far as your question, "Why are you basing your personal liberation theory off of Christianity?" Well, I suppose that's what most Christians do, don't they? I'm Christian.
>>
>>19504399
obviously its working
>>
>>19504663
Hey, the Christian here is the one who gave OP some resources so hold your tongue. I'm just explaining why Satanism, in that sense, isn't about "pissing off Christians".
>>
When you want to learn take it straight from the source. Other humans as teachers mess things up or at least give it their own twist or "flavor".
The fastest way to get results are potent psychedlic drugs, preferably psilocybe mushrooms. A normal first dose to get an idea of the effects and then a really, really strong dose. You should be alone while doing that. Taking these drugs with purely hedonistic intentions is abusing them. If your reasons are pure, they will guide you towards the answers you crave.
But be aware of what territory you're walking. These revelations are literally insane and I can see an unprepared mind breaking due to them.
You will not come back as the same person.
The trips are just part of it - You need to take your time to analyze them, it takes months... And additional experiences within this realm to understand.

But if you think Satanism is your path, give it a try. You probably already know that finding the right kind of people is the real problem here.
On one side you have the edgy teenagers who deface tombstones on weekend nights and on the other side you just have some sick mofos who rape woman or children in the name of Satan.
Neither of these groups have any higher knowlegde.
If people exist that fit your profile they have no real reason to advertise themself. Maybe they leave clues to their wereabouts, for those who search them and fit the type of person they actually want to associate with. Maybe...
And like I also just hinted - You might be interested in them. But are they also interested in you? I don't know. Do you have something to offer them?

From the way you talk about "real" Satanism I'm not sure if you know what you're talking about. If you already understand what Satanism really means, you realized a lot on your own already.
I doubt you need any guidance from other people.
If not - The chance you'll meet the wrong kind of people and they will mislead you is very big.
>>
>>19504924
Also: Can you be more specific as to why you're searching higher knowledge?

What do you think about God? And Satan? What do you think he has to offer?
>>
>>19504051

I mean I think you're probably looking for something along the lines of some Luciferian group like the jesuits or gnostics, who believe Lucifer is not an evil entity, if anything a benevolent misaligned entity. These groups are much more spiritual / theological in nature, but operate underground for obvious reasons.

Satanists are different. They buy into the role of Satan being the "bad guy". A fallen angel, demon of hell, and they revel in their sin and strive to be cosmic rebels just as Satan in the Bible was.
>>
>>19504051
>>19504952

sorry meant to respond to the OP
>>
>>19504924#
If I'm being honest, my desire for higher knowledge is my obsession. While I believe the Christian god exists, he's not my god. I feel like his claims of being a higher cosmic creator is egotistical bullshit. Currently I am a pagan. One of the major things my goddess has promised me, NOT going to get into whether we believe in things like tarot, is higher arcane knowledge. My gods don't help those who cannot or will not help themselves, they only guide those who need it. The more I understand, the hungrier for knowledge I get. I feel like people, just as they lie about my gods, lie about Satan as an entity. I know that the Jews were polytheistic before they found their one god, so it leads me to believe that Satan was either an entity the Jews once worshipped. More likely, at lest in my mind, Satan is a religious figure that predates Judaism.
>>
Well, I'm not gonna lie to you.
There's a god of light and a god of darkness, so I guess you look for darkness.
It is a dumb idea though, I'll explain.

We live in a sort of matrix, where we are trapped, the illusion of maya and allegories like that, the trapping of the demiurge.

The true religion is nowhere to be found, maybe it was the original indo-aryan religion, now you'd have to deal with all the lies of the hindu deities, which aren't at all in the original religion and are part of this dark gods army.

The god of darkness doesn't give boons, he only needs you to keep you trapped, there's a small elite (jews and whatnot) whom rule the world, these receive boons, but as far as the normal citizen is concerned there are no boons to be found. The dark god is content with having you trapped in this falsehood.

You'd have to be spiritually powerful to be of any interest to him and you probably aren't.

My suggestion is that you abandon these silly notions and ask me how to reach heaven, which will be hard, but worth it.
>>
>>19504073
I was including tithes and paying in service there.

>>19504189
The worship of Samedhi?
>>
Anon, I have no interest in reaching the Christian "Heaven". I follow the old gods. I know their demands of me and I know the path to joining them in the Otherworld is grueling. From what I've seen, the Christian god is the liar. If anyone helms an army of darkness, it is he. Unless the Abrahamic god is Satan, I'm fine going down this path. I'm fine searching down these dark and decrepit halls of knowledge. I expect to find evil, in fact I anticipate it. For those of a strong and resolute heart, resisting it will be no challenge. I do NOT believe that Satan is that evil.
>>
>>19505497
>I follow the old gods
Such as?
>>
>>19504952
It's all good, it's funny you accidentally replied to me since I kind of agree with you. It seems OP might be better off seeking Gnostic systems as opposed to... the type of Satanism I mention.
>>
I follow the old Irish gods, such as Caer Ibormeith and the Dagda. Also, I plan to expand into Gnosticism but wish to start with Satanism.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.