[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INSIDE THE VATICAN - WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: lucifer-fallen-angel.jpg (200KB, 605x405px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer-fallen-angel.jpg
200KB, 605x405px
What in the Hell Is This Beneath the Vatican Memorial of Dead Popes? (Videos)

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2017/08/what-in-the-hell-is-this-beneath-the-vatican-memorial-of-dead-popes-videos-2493659.html

Who Is Lucifer? The Absolutely Horrifying Truth (Video)

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2017/08/who-is-lucifer-the-absolutely-horrifying-truth-video-2526491.html
>>
>>19503433
That appears to be a mural with Michael the Archangel.
Basically, Americans are idiots who can't into religion.
>>
>>19503433
vatican is evil
>>
>>19503433
There is nothing mysterious in that pic, this is just the typical grotesque ornaments found in the renaissance and baroque art. You can find things like that in many churchs and civil buildings around Europe. Stop being a pussy.
>>
File: dogs-playing-poker.jpg (218KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
dogs-playing-poker.jpg
218KB, 500x336px
>>19503490
Screw you eurotrash. America is full of art connoisseurs . Pic related.
>>
>>19505768
Ya caught me. We're just jealous.
>>
File: VATICANEXPOSED-min.jpg (1MB, 2030x5305px) Image search: [Google]
VATICANEXPOSED-min.jpg
1MB, 2030x5305px
>>19503433
http://holytext.org/catholic-church/
>>
File: jesusisgodendofstory.jpg (848KB, 500x1955px) Image search: [Google]
jesusisgodendofstory.jpg
848KB, 500x1955px
>>19506368
Jesus is God.
>>
File: satanicfilthluciferisgay.png (3MB, 756x1693px) Image search: [Google]
satanicfilthluciferisgay.png
3MB, 756x1693px
>>19506368
Lucifer made the catholic church to persecute and kill real christians and pervert the gospel.

Catholics believe you must have works to go to heaven, this is false. Salvation is a free gift.

www.holytext.org/gospel
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
>>19506368
How to get saved

Man is a sinner in the eyes of a Holy God.

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

There is a price for our sin, the wage (what we earn) is death when we sin.

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jesus Christ paid for all our sins, by dying on the cross, shedding His blood; Christ was buried and bodily rose again 3 days later.

Romans 5:8 – But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

By faith in Jesus Christ alone are we saved forever.

Ephesians 2:8 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Faith alone in Christ alone. That is the gospel, it is simple, pure and it saves you eternally. You cannot lose salvation.

Do you trust that Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh? That He died for all your sins on the cross? That He was buried and 3 days later rose from the dead? If you do, you are now saved.
>>
Moro paganism. Eternal hell of torment is not even biblical.
>>
>>19503433
This the Jonathan Cleck stuff? It is the truth. They shove it right in your face
>>
>>19506495
How is it the truth when most of the things the catholic church tell are lies? You just pick the ones you like?
>>
>>19506535
You misunderstood him. He is not saying the catholic church is the truth, he is saying the things kleck is saying is the truth.
>>
>>19506368
OH SHIT
apparently Jagermeister are now le satanic illuminati
fucking proddies I swear
>>
File: 1498425188839.png (263KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498425188839.png
263KB, 420x420px
>>19506368

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
>>
>>19506572
This guy gets it, thank you anon
>>
>>19506628
this is more than pareidolia, this is just simply retardation
>>
>>19505768
This is arguably better than most European art that glorifies diddling children.
>>
>>19506368
You forgot to point out Yaldabaoth in the middle of the heart.
>>
File: IMG_0712.jpg (969KB, 1023x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0712.jpg
969KB, 1023x1600px
>>19506420

14 What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good[a] is that? 17 So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder! 20 Do you want to be shown, you foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered up his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by his works; 23 and the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God. 24 You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone. 25 And in the same way was not also Rahab the prostitute justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out by another way? 26 For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.

James 2:14-26
>>
File: IMG_0714.jpg (70KB, 331x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0714.jpg
70KB, 331x450px
>>19506535

You say the things that the Catholic Church are lies, yet you can't name the things you preach so vehemently against.

I pray for you, and for all of us. It is the Catholic Church under Petrus Romanus that will Shepard Christianity into the Kingdom of Heaven during the Tribulation and against the Antichrist.

Christ Himself established the Catholic Church, with Peter as its first pope.

17Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18And I tell you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

Matthew 16:17-19
>>
>>19503490
actually, that's the coat of arms of pope gregory XIII; you can tell by the crossed keys of st peter.
apparently, eurotrash can't into history... or religion... or intelligent discussion without slamming americans...
>>
>>19509040
You don't even know how to read the bible in context.

For if Abraham was justified by works he hath whereof to glory BUT NOT BEFORE GOD.

Ops. So what is James saying? He is saying we should have good works, not for salvation or to prove we're saved, but to show other people Christ who is in us so they can see Christ through our good works.

I have an entire youtube channel with almost 400 videos owning people like you who preach works salvation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmjJ-8beg1c&t=28s&list=PLpJlHeSCXalhRUM2yWpxVilCOwf0ZIM8k&index=7
>>
>>19509118
Look to either side of it, you blind septic.
Didn't even occur to me that OP would sperg out over the heraldry.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.