[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any magicians on /x/ who have been alive for hundreds of years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ravens.jpg (17KB, 208x333px) Image search: [Google]
ravens.jpg
17KB, 208x333px
Any magicians on /x/ who have been alive for hundreds of years thanks to their magic powers but have to keep a low profile and change identities and fake their own deaths every so often to keep from alerting the authorities and the normies?
>>
File: 1503808545172.png (525KB, 417x674px) Image search: [Google]
1503808545172.png
525KB, 417x674px
faking your death is illegal and guinness world records/wikiped says the oldest dude is 117 in jamaica
>>
Even vampiric transfusions only win people about twenty years.
>>
>>19503237
Being a fucking asshat is also illegal but there you are
>>
>>19503226
No. And even if they'd be why would you think they'd out themselves for you against the whole idea of keeping a low profile? Sure, they can just claim shit but then people would want proof and the more you show them the less anonymous you are.
>>
>>19503226
Its easier just to transfer your consciousness into someone else but I don't know why someone with that ability would want to keep existing in this shit dimension.
>>
>>19503383
Ergo, since they're in the know, our only option is to be a little less dismissive. Otherwise we quite literally force them to have no reason to be here.
>>
>>19503245
An what exactly is that, anon?
>>
Do you really think someone like that would waste their time on this shitty larping board?
>>
>>19503585
Where else could they possibly go that anyone would believe them even slightly? The quality of the board will vary, but the people that come here will always be the ones that are most ready to believe. Nothing can change that.
>>
File: delivery boy podesta.png (286KB, 432x415px) Image search: [Google]
delivery boy podesta.png
286KB, 432x415px
>>19503568
Just what the doctor ordered
>>
Pedophilia has something to do with immortality. Other than that I'm not sure but think about it. Pedophilia goes back to the very roots of humanity itself. Something something innocence something something corruption of beauty etc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.