[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does something seem... off about this image?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So my mom whent to a place called meow wolf
and was taking pictures with a friend when she notied the reflection in the back ground is different from what her and her friend were doing, Is there any explanation on this? my mom even called today askign if it ws a time delayed monitor to give some kind of illusion but they said no...
>>
You can see in the reflection she is looking to the right but this makes no sense because how would you get the side of her head?
>>
It depends on the angle you're looking at them from I guess. Perspective
>>
>>19503198
It's like the reflection is from a different moment
>>
>>19503249
Thats whats so strange about this like thats how she described it and she has no clue how that happened like if the camera is pointing at her face then how was there a reflection of the side of her face behind her
its really odd I would love to see the /x/ team do a diagram of like... how this works... also this was during the eclipse not that it matters buuuuuut time dilation shit?
>>
>>19503270
Smartphones take multiple pictures and layer them.
>>
>>19503298
Good call, I'm willing to belive that
>>
>>19503298
My mom has the s7 does that phone do that?
>>
>>19503198
There's nothing weird going on in these pics, just blury in the reflections but the phones there and its just it looks weird from the other angle all blury its exactly the same as their picture..
>>
File: nothingweird.png (804KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
nothingweird.png
804KB, 720x960px
>>19503342
Forgot my pic
>>
>>19503320
HDR does that layer stuff, check it out
>>
This is a photo I took in the mirror room. We are not doing the same thing in the photo as we are in the mirror.. in the mirror I am leaned over him useing my right hand to take the pic. In the actual photo both my arms are down and he is taking the pic. In the mirror he is holding his phone with both hands by his lap. Also his head is looking strait ahead in both the mirror and in the pic. But my head is looking forward in the pic but turned sideways in the mirror. I'm tripping.. any thoughts?
>>
>>19503298
>>19503312
how the fuck does layering work like that?
>>
Also my phone does not do the multi layer photos. My friends phone does and he showed me. but not mine.
>>
>>19503396
So it takes a whole bunch of pictures over a second or so, then combines what it believes is the best part of each one into a single pic.
>>
>>19503403
Okay but then
>Also my phone does not do the multi layer photos. My friends phone does and he showed me. but not mine.
>>19503397
>>
Glitch I guess
>>
Model Name Galaxy S7
OS Android v6.0 (Marshmallow OS)
RAM 4 GB
Memory 32 / 64 GB, Micro SD up to 200 GB
Camera 12 MP f/1.7 primary camera, 26 mm 5 MP Front facing camera with Dual Video call
12 more rows
SAMSUNG GALAXY S7: Full Specs, Price & Review
www.igalaxys7.com/
>>
A glitch from HDR
>t. Galaxy S7 Edge user.
P.S: tell your mom to upgrade to Android 7 man!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.