[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CURSE THRED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ddd.jpg (33KB, 492x248px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
33KB, 492x248px
my ex had cheated on me. hit me on a couple of occasions (which made me feel worthless) and was very abusive.

now a friend of mine is dating her aware of the circumstances. i need someone to curse their relationship making her depressed the way she made me depressed.
my ex: katelyn faith warren.
my friend:christian cook
>>
i had tried to kill myself because of all that happened
>>
left: katelyn faith warren
right: christian cook

dont make christian go depressed like her if you can prevent it but if not than its ok ill accept it
>>
>>19502898
The scales of karma will balance themselves out, if not in this lifetime then the next. Don't try to play God, you'll end up doing harm to yourself
>>
>>19502931
Life is based on luck. The next version of you will have better luck probably.
>>
How is that guy got a Kristen Stewart lite?
>>
>>19502943
Agreed. OP shouldn't curse people, learn to forgive and forget.
>>
>>19502898
Of course that guy is dating her despite the circumstances. hahahahaha.
Anyway op, you should just take a baseball bat and go to town. I'm not advocating violence but you should go to a baseball game.
>>
>>19503667
kek
>>
You didn't go to the police for any of this did you? Of course not. Because you are full of shit and 100% typical crazy bitch. Pieces of shit like you tell yourselves so many lies you start to believe them. You are the reason innocent men end up in jail for rape.

Here's the deal. You are pissed that everyone is happy and getting some but you. Unlike a normal person who just moves along, you are trying to ruin these people's lives. Because you are a crazy fucking bitch.

Show police reports from time he hit you. Oh what's that, you can't? Of course not. You making that shit up to justify your psychotic behavior. Fucking borderline personality cunt. Hope you get in a car accident and burn to death tonight.
>>
>>19503819
Pretty sure OP is male bud.
>>
>>19502898
Lol you got hit by a girl and call it "abuse?" Last time I got hit by a woman, I was tied up and inside of her. Can't say I didn't enjoy it. Curses don't exist OP. Stop being a vindictive cuck and do something to better yourself. Your desire to take your pain out on others comes from a personal sense of inadequacy. You can't hurt them with magic, but you can get rid of your desire to do so.
>>
>>19502898
You deserve all the pain and misery for being such a beta cuck
>>
Grow up, forgive them, and get over it.
>>
>>19502898
holy shit that person on the left looks just like me
>>
>>19503830
Keep forgetting how fucking cucked out and limp wristed that generation is. Saw the abuse claims and assumed female, takes a special kind of faggot to get abused by a girl. Which I still don't think happened. Everything still applies. Hope he dies in a fiery car accident.

Truly, the kids in high school right now are going to be the most right wing motherfuckers in US history. Look at who they are seeing a few years ahead of them. Being liberal is going to be the realm of band geeks and school shooters.
>>
>>19502898
your ex is a girl???

and you let her hit you???

tfw: cuck
>>
>>19502898

She hot

Would bang/10
>>
>>19503643

This.

In order to curse someone, you have to amplify the negative emotions inside yourself to an incredibly level to the point where it spreads to them.

It's not worth it. Karma says that because they are shitty people who would do this to you, their lives will be shittier and worse off in the long run because they have the traits that make them dishonest people.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.