[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the "all loving God" so obviously biased?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170720_222448.jpg (32KB, 392x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170720_222448.jpg
32KB, 392x538px
If God is supposed to love us all, or if life is supposed to be a test of growth for each of us, then why do some people live such insignificant lives?

I understand if we're supposed to suffer and grow through our suffering and all that shit, but then you see kids dying from starvation, soldiers dying in vain and no one crying for them, people just die without doing anything worthwhile in their lives.
If God was an author and we were his characters, wouldn't those people be just a bunch of Whos? Why do people claim God is all-loving or that he sees us all as equal when he obviously gives no fucks about most of us?
>>
He's dead, Jim.
>>
Because you masturbate to traps
>>
to teach them (and us) there's something more than popularity or how many people mourn you
>>
File: 1407520883877.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1407520883877.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>19502844
>>
>>19502835
Morbid sense of humor
>>
>>19502835
If people that don't care anon. It's the reason we need to start turning people towards the light, but you have to work on yourself first to do that. I've recently melded the principles of Buddhism and Christianity to find my inner strength and peace. Buddha helps you find your inner strength, Christ helps you treat others as equals and love unconditionally. They both have merit. They both lead to the source. You see when Buddha became enlightened it could only go as far as his current awareness would allow. Christs enlightenment was the same. They were both following the current religious system of the time and they both fixed a broken system. You can do the same, it's in each and every one of us.
>>
>>19502835
((god don't exist))
>>
>>19502835
He leaves us to our own devices
Only stepping In when he See's fit,and in very subtle ways
Don't try to comprehend god,you can't
>>
God doesn't exist. Nothing supernatural exists.
>>
>>19502852
And what is that? What did their lives teach them? What about stillborns, do they just serve as "character development" for the parents, even though they're still human lives?

>>19502861
I don't see how any of this is remotely funny, and even if it was it would stop being funny after the first few times.
>>
The life is temporary and vastly insignificant in comparison to eternity. God didn't create the world fallen nor was it ever his intention. Due to the fall of man is what brought sin into the world.

God provided a way for all to be saved which is Jesus who died for everyones sins including yours so if those repent for their sins and accept him as lord they will be saved from hell and be glorified with him in his kingdom forever.
>>
>>19502873
This real mother fucker here
>>
>>19502873
Yeah that's obviously the correct answer but I'm asking those people that believe he exists or even worse, that he loves us.
>>
>>19502877
respect not the false Essene
he was not God
he was not even true to himself
>>
>>19502877
I don't see how that answers any of my questions. Jesus "died for our sins" but literally nothing fucking changed since then.
>>
>>19502885
So your debating that a magical space wizard that does not exist is also a human hater
>>
>>19502876
their lives taught them the experience of dying forgotten and unmourned. all you have is your soul in this world, the vast majority of people are lucky enough to have others around them to blind them to this fact, but the ones who die alone in the gutter come face-to-face with that abyss, and here's the ultimate blackpill: it's only in the absolute solitude of death that that god's love actually starts to mean something
>>
>>19502893
Do question it makes you able to consider things wrong
>>
File: lesaddemiurge.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
lesaddemiurge.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>
>>19502893
Do question it makes you able to consider things objectively
>>
>>19502835
biased? are you talking about the rules in this world/plane? God did not set that, he created all things yeah but someone else is the lord of this world. think of a business, do you really think a CEO of a company would bother himself with an employee who can't finish his work because the printer is broken? you have a choice to change the system my friend, even if the system is being controlled by agents of this worlds master, you still have a choice how to live your life, the God of creation gave you that gift. NOW CHANGE WHAT YOU FEEL NEEDS TO CHANGE AND LEARN!
>>
As the scriptures says whoever desires to be saved, repent for your sins & accept Jesus as lord. There is no other way to heaven besides Jesus
>>
>>19502896
Just saying that IF he exists he's definitely not "all loving" or unbiased.
>>
>>19502920
So all others go to hell
>>
>>19502899
So like I said, someone else's death just happened so the parents could grow as people. What about the ones that die though? What was their purpose in life, just die to make someone else grow? How can God be okay with that?
>>
>>19502942
The lord not only requires you to be a good person but also requires you to accept his son as your lord and savior and for what? A chance to get into a place "better than hell" if any thing Satan accepts everyone to hell isnt that benevolent?
>>
>>19502920
Sounds like a huge fucking asshole honestly. If he loved us like the scriptures claim, life wouldn't be so comically pointless.
>>
All those who reject jesus will have to pay for their sins in hell. The penalty of sin is death. jesus as willing to go through tremendous torture for you to not go to hell yet there are ppl who mock & disrespect him
>>
>>19502958
They don't matter.
>>
God is evil and he only talks to Jews and Jew sympathizers
read up on gnosticism goys
>>
>insignificant
When was the last time you thanked the compressor motor on your refrigerator?
You never notice it, but without it your food would not be cold.
It's a big machine, and every cog, no matter how unassuming, has a part to play.
>>
>>19502972
So we're clearly not all equal. For some reason it bothers me that my life is more interesting and significant to god than those people who die unmourned and alone. A true God should love all his creations equally and not just throw some away just like that.
>>
File: IMG_2206.jpg (69KB, 398x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2206.jpg
69KB, 398x611px
>>19502962
>>
>>19502962
Yes that is benevolent as sad as it is to say. You can go to this perfect heaven where like maybe 20 go in 100 years or you can join the rest of the 5mill in hell where acceptance is key to survive.
>>
Jesus died for all of mankind not just the jews. the jews were only the chosen people to bring the messiah from
>>
>>19502989
Yeah it sounds more like a child getting a lot of toys and only playing with his favorites
>>
We're his science project and we're fucking it up for him
>>
>>19502978
So tell me anon, what part do all those kids that die play? Is their death just there to make us think? How would you feel if you died today and no one gave a fuck aside from "huh some people die and no one cares, why is that"?
>>
>>19502995
Survive in hell?¿?¿?
>>
>>19502958
a person's death is always 'for' them.

there is no pre-destined purpose mate, you just look back at the life you lived at the end of the road and construct some kind of narrative out of it. god isn't some divine utilitarian ordering all the minutia of existence towards some pre-determined end, god is the idea of perfection itself

you live, you die, and if you're lucky, you get to experience some of the love and beauty present in this world, if you're not, oh well life's a bitch.

there's nothing or no one looking out for you except whatever it is in life that longs for such a thing as god
>>
>>19503003
>if no one gave a fuck
Good. "If you do things right..."
What would be the point of a bubble-wrapped universe?
Free will comes with consequences, there's no way around that. Without risk there is no reward.
Who would want to live in a boring universe where there is no reward because there is no risk?
>>
>>19503014
It's even more pointless when you consider all life is risk and reward
>>
>>19503014
What about kids in Africa then? It's not really their fault that they die and they can't do anything to change that. They just get born, suffer and fucking die. Where does free will come into this?
>>
>>19503036
You lost me there. How does the fact that conservation of energy is a fundamental principle of the universe make the universe or anything in it any less awesome?
>>
>>19503048
Does an ant colony have free will? Or a bee hive?
If individuals have free will, wouldn't it be logical to assume that "collective consciousnesses", "hive minds" or "cultures" also have free will?
>>
>>19502835

>old question is old

TL;DR God is just a higher being. He might have created this place on a whim, and thought nothing of it afterward. Here's the good part. We can do that too.
Joy, pain, dissolution, ecstasy, size, shape, scale, time, imagination; it's all there for us to learn and observe and remember, so that one day we can make our own universe based on what we've seen and experienced.
Best way to do that? Keep living and learning.
inb4 Sanic jokes.
>>
children who have passed away go to heaven with the lord
>>
>>19503005
We'll hell is hell because learning true acceptance will shread you to pieces. Basically you go through the 7 rings of hell not as torment but to learn how to be a true being. You become a better you through the pain because the conformity and sin the Bible had you believe is going to be steamrolled out of you. Giving hell its name you will find no comfort going through this process since it will be the polar opposite of what you know and believe. So pretty much you go insane in hell not because of someone torturing you for fun but because they are extracting everything that you thought was true and replacing it with what is real and true. A better you.
>>
>>19503077
aborted babies go straight to heaven too. which is why abortion is good. Why risk your baby living, sinning and going to hell for eternity?
>>
>>19502835
You don't know what love is.

God does not view us as equal.
>>
>>19502962
>The lord not only requires you to be a good person
He doesn't require anything. He's God. He's completely self-sustaining. Goodness is a requirement of our nature.

>requires you to accept his son as your lord and savior
No, he doesn't. He rejects those who reject him. That's not the same thing.

>Satan accepts everyone to hell isnt that benevolent?
>CRAWWWLING IN MYYYY SKINNNNN
>>
>>19503179
>aborted babies go straight to heaven too
Nope. They go to limbo, which is the outskirts of Hell.
>>
>>19502835
>REEEEEEEE God is unfair so must be evil.
I hate to tell you but fairness is a weapon of Satan.
>>
>>19503048
>They just get born, suffer and fucking die
Literally every creature ever.
>>
>>19502958
'What was their purpose in life, just die to make someone else grow? How can God be okay with that?'

You're assuming death is as ultimate as humans perceive, indeed that death is the ultimate evil in the world

Perhaps we need death as simply as we need sleep
>>
>>19502835
Okay, now imagined God doesn't exist.
Who will you blame now?
You aren't looking for answers, you are looking for something to villianize.
Who created those conditions you described? Mankind. How about you all start questioning mankind instead of the divine for everything wrong in the world?
>>
>>19503627
>Implying normies are capable of questioning group think
I'm sorry anon, but some "people" just aren't human and will always hate God by their own instincts.
>>
>>19502835
>Why does daddy spank me?
>>
>>19502835
God needs you as much as you need god anon. If there is no you, god can pack up his little show as there is no you i.e. god to experience the existence of him/herself. God isnt loving at all. And either all life is significant to god or none of it is. One persons life isnt more significant than somebody who youd deem insignificant. In gods eyes the most powerful president, or wealthiest businessman is equal to a fruitfly.
>>
>>19503627
Yeah but it's still mankind that has to struggle every day in a universe defined by death and suffering. We didn't make reality, we just have to make it work, is it so bad some of us can't?
>>
>>19503627
>>19502835
OP BTFO
https://youtu.be/Hfth8-TOTL8
>>
File: Osiris.png (110KB, 504x677px) Image search: [Google]
Osiris.png
110KB, 504x677px
>>19502835
>>19502841
>>19502893
>>19502888
>>19502964

>why do some people live such insignificant lives?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q
>>
No one exists, really. The only things that exist are permanent, unchanging. People are just thought forms, like the enjoyment body of a buddha. Also karma, reincarna
>>
>>19502835
all the shit you listed isn't Gods fault its humanities fault...
>>
Dude, God is the ultimate sadist, torturing his own creations is how he gets off
>>
>>19503360
Your God is Satan,
>>
There's two gods.
A god of darkness and a god of light.
The god of darkness is the one focused in this world.
He trapped us here in this matrixlike universe.
Many people are sons of this god of darkness and thus they bring spiritual lies.
It's lke pagan gnosticism, with a heaven and a hell instead of a pleroma.
Do not follow their religions.
Do not use their names for god.
Be careful with spiritual information.
Do catch up on meditation.
>>
>>19505363
This is what I believe too. If he's real, then we're his lab-rats.
>>
>>19505374
That's because there are two gods and one is a dark god whom victimizes us.
>>
File: 40994948hunt.jpg (264KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
40994948hunt.jpg
264KB, 800x1200px
Because the common idea of god is a reduction of the truth, yeah?

God is all around us because god is existence and his will is the will of reality. Things were meant to be because coincidence doesn't exist, all was influenced by previous impulses and disturbances in the cosmos, ect.

And here's the most important bit; Being a part of reality, *you* are also a part of God. Don't you hate, feel anger, wish pain on others? Then God also does, because you are a part of God.
>>
>>19502835
>then why do some people live such insignificant lives?
you cant all be kings. who the hell would tend the fields or clean the stables if every one was a king. i think humanity would starve to death if every one a king
>>
god does not pick favorites, if he saved starving children all over, shouldnt he save the innocent kidnapped child who will be brutally murdered?

he gives us free will to decide our path, and hopes we choose the righteous one

i think hell is on earth and we must rise above to the next level or let it consume us (kinda like reincarnation, you will be living your same hell until you enlighten yourself)

or we could just be a bunch of apex predators that mutated and adapted and nowbcircle jerk to make ourselves feel better about it ;;DDD
>>
>>19502835

The search for finding objective meaning in anything is pointless. There is no meaning defined by the universe or some deity it is all subjective. Furthermore if there was a meaning we are too concerned with our own ideals and egos to ever comprehend what it truely wants. The search for meaning is pointless anon instead what makes you happy? What is your wish? Figure that out and find a way of obtaining it. Otherwise you are stuck in a loop of finding meaning in the absurd and you will only waste your own time. There is no ultimate meaning and to me that's the most beautiful but bitter sweet realization anyone can come to.
>>
>>19502835
https://youtu.be/_nwvCGLmFEA
>>
>>19505468
>it is all subjective.
Why is the only argument I ever see for subjective truth the mere assertion fallacy?
>>
>>19503077
What about child soldiers then? Technically they have sinned by killing people but they are still kids that are being forced to do someone else's bidding. No one gives a shit when they die, and if we go by what we know about god, they also go to hell. Is that justice to god?
>>
>>19503360
I'm not saying he's evil, just that he doesn't love us all equally and throws many lives away without using them for anything or giving a shit about it. That's not evil in my book, but he certainly counts as an asshole.
>>
Whos the artist in this?
>>
>>19503627
Nah, I know God is not real, if anything I'm questioning those people who believe in him, and more specifically the ones that claim he loves us.
>>
>>19503673
It's one thing when daddy spanks you to teach you a lesson and a completely different thing when daddy kills you and throws you in the dumpster to spank his other kid that he likes more than you.
>>
God is real, Repent. The scriptures talk about non believers having a place in the lake of fire for eternity
>>
>>19507783
Even more proof he doesn't love us.
>>
>>19503079

You make Hell sound like a great place when you describe it like that. It's like the ultimate spa retreat.
>>
>>19502835
Because the world is lying in the power of the Satan.

1 john 5:19 bible clearly states Satan is running the world right now.
>>
all is not equal u fucking niggerjew
>>
Jesus died for your sins so you wouldn't have to go to Hell. If you reject him your forcing Gods hand upon yourself & will have to pay for your own sins.
>>
>>19502835
The really fucked people are there...
Just to scare the shit outa people like you
Keep your ass in line less you end up like those suckers who get killed in car accidents and shit
Children who die young were VERY HOPEFULLY gonna grow up to murder someone or something along that logic
At least that's how I sleep at night
>>
>>19503079
>true acceptance will shred you to pieces
You clearly do not have an agenda behind your memes.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.