[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angelology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_1497.png (447KB, 599x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1497.png
447KB, 599x702px
What actually is an angel?
Is it an animal like a human, but even smarter and more powerful?
Is it like a god unto itself just smaller than the big guy himself?
What do they do?
Is pol right when they say white people are humans that got raped by angels?
>>
Angels are viewed as higher entities. In Christian and most mythologies they are subservient to god and act as protectors of man.
>>
>>19502024
The elohim. The gods and/or godesses of this world. They try and run shit here under whatever our current administrator/prison warden is. As far as I'm concerned they can just fuck right off.
>>
>>19502024
There are myriad forms of definitions based on what "stream" you subscribe to.
If you believe in Angel from Greco-Roman Biblical interpretation, Angels are messengers, beings of energy that exist in a higher dimension and are more akin to Lovecraftian Cthulus than human-like as most popular Media depict them.
If you believe in purely scientific definitions then there are two versions - one which describes them merely as more advanced than humans on a technological scale and the other one is that they are energy segregates that mimics biological life.

From Biblical standpoint, they have varying hierarchies depending on the cause and effect principles. An analogy would be, if god is gasoline, different angels are parts of a machine. The gasoline can ignite on its on and part energy but with machine, it has a purpose.
The Judeo-Christian hierarchy of angels divide angels depending on the task to govern reality. A deeper definitions require another post.
>raped
Rape is a strong word. Also, I will touch upon this after you tell me what theory you subscribe to, because throwing a pebble in a pond without aim will create ripples that would not move the paper boat.
>>
>>19502024
Angels are Stars.
Or fucked up beings that pretty much only show when they're needed to make a killing or an example of someone. The Cherubim are not chunky ass babies, they're fuckin monsters. Read the descriptions from the bible if you're into that shit
>>
>>19502120
I subscribe to the Biblical standpoint.
>>
>>19502135
Oh for fucks sake go to church then and ask them.
>>
>>19502135
>Biblical
Very well. Let's begin. :)
Even from the Biblical standpoint however, there are three separate distinctions of Angelology and Demonology.
1. Pre-Abrahamic Noahide Angel and Demon lore.
2. Solomonic Angelology and Demonology (This is identical to Babylonian one and thus descend to Kabbalistic interpretation)
3. Greco-Roman Angelology and Demonology.

Due to popular media and depictions, we seldom see Pre-Abrahamic Noahide lore. You can understand about them in Book of Jubilees, famously known as Book of Enoch (Noah's grandfather). This is the book which first implies that Angels were impregnating human women and that it was forbidden act. Curiously enough, it also heavily hint that Noah was born out of such union. Lamech wasn't the biological father. This whole event is condensed into a single paragraph in the flood story from Genesis in "Canon Bible". cont...
>>
>>19502024
I'm going to wear your fucking skin you degenerate piece of dumb meat.
>>
>>19502188
Oh no, send him an Angel O Lord, he's under threat by demunnnnz
>>
File: IMG_1787.jpg (269KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1787.jpg
269KB, 1280x960px
>>19502188
Be gone foul demon!
>>
>>19502177
cont...

Judaic Canon Bible and their later translations are gravely hit and misses. Book of Jubilees very clearly provides commentary to the Genesis chapters and shed light as to what is the first fall, sin, and salvation. At this point, there are no true demons.

Enoch is taken to the throne room and he sees everything. He is directed to write what he sees. The throne room is described as in constant motion and it is everywhere (he sees things from space all at the same time - the star being born, orbits of planets, a curious description of something which eerily sounds like a black hole which active Hawking's radiation.
The throne room is very intricate and he describes something which is identical to the description of an angel that brings "Manna" and the chariot of God from Ezekiel's version.
There are static things which Enoch calls Cherubim and Nahachim. People have translated them as beings that guard the throne but Enoch clearly states that while full of blinding energy and terrifying sound, they do not move like other angels which accompany his visit to the heaven.
He is given a "guide" angel whose class he calls Malachim.
They are same class which came to Sodom and Gomorrah and Satan from Book of Job is one.
>>
>>19502197
Oh nooooo! A lowercase T! How did you know my weakness?
>>
>>19502206
Wow, that's cool.
>>
if you trust /pol/ (why would you ever do that)?
then pol is always right
but that's circular logic
>>
>>19502206
These Malachim have clear cut hierarchies. The one who accompanies Enoch could be considered a pre-cursor to Mikael (Michal) as Enoch notes that "he" is obeyed by other subservient angels.
Malachim literally translated would be something like "royalties"
There is a separate class of these beings who travel between heaven and earth. Gabriel comes in that class.
There is also an event of one particular angel which is clearly of equal status to Mikael but he is not named and Enoch see him as a rival to Mikael.
The Malachim are also not the class of angels which surround the Cherubim and Nahachim. They are another separate sect of angels who seems more "civilian" than "authoritarian" Malachim. I have forgot their name so excuse my memory. They are however described as having a powerful visage that dwarfs Malachim.
Enoch also sees a prison of angels and many imprisoned angels as well. They are bound in event horizon which is inescapable. Pre-cursor Mikael explains that they have transgressed against God since before creation and thus will be bound till the end of time. NOTE: this is not hell. These imprisoned angels aren't even of consequence to humans or to earth.
>>
>>19502243
cont...

After his first visit, Enoch is returned to Earth and he writes about the first of his "visitation". During this time, something is happening in the background. A separate class of angels which Greeks called Grigori or "Watcher" start taking up human wives. They are called Iyrin by Enoch because they were literally given the task to spy on humans.

Yes, the book of Jubilees clarifies that they took proper wives (not rape). There is even a point of view chapter of the Grigori angels descending on Mount Hermon and taking a binding oath.
These rebel angels know that they will anger God with what they are about to do - aka marry human women but they agree to suffer the wrath of heaven together. Not all rebels are Grigori. In fact, most of them aren't even Grigori but proper higher caste angels.
Semyaza, their prime motivator, and architect is actually a Malachim and quite possibly the one who is also the rival to pre-cursor Mikael. Many researchers agree that Semyaza is the one which modern world understand as Lucifer.
There are twenty leaders in all. Azazel is the one who is most famous of them in the modern world. Each one of them has 10 underlings and thus all in all 200 angels abandoned heaven that day.
>>
>>19502024

Really ingenious, so now you are trying to cut my tits .
Giving me tetanus c
>>
>>19502024

Really ingenious, so now you are trying to cut my tits .
Giving me tetanus don't change noting you idiots, I have master that cancer you call zquisoprenia.
If you are under the -68 Mark pay the Angeles to keep me healthy and invest in me if you want some measure of change,and stopped your engeniers, they have done more than enough damage to the system,
The fact that you are begging the heaven's for quantum computing and Star travel tell me who are the traitorous rats who want to leave the boat because you known that you have scrub it hard.
>>
The angel is just a supernatural being. They have a very terrifying form. It can be assumed they take the form of men when conversing with humanity or appearing on Earth. The deeper mythology of an angel is generally not taught since they aren't considered necessary to belief. The Islamic view would point out that an angel has no free will. They are sentient, but they are ultimately bound to God's will. There's evidence, relating back to the rebellion mentioned in the book of Enoch, that an angel is prone to answer the prayer of a beautiful woman; this is why women technically wear headdress unless they want to shave their hair short. (However, this is not argued. There's very few who follow this practice in modern time.) They carry out duties, take care of the dead, send messages, praise, and just do various tasks between Sheol and the physical world.
>>
I also feel it is important to mention there are two books related to Enoch. The first book, related to the Ge'ez manuscript, is the one that will give more discourse.

There's a second book, but it isn't quite the same. It's a synopsis written by a Christian monk from an original copy that has now been lost. It is a good read, but it's important to note that it's a synopsis. We don't have any of the original scripture he was reading unlike the first book.
>>
File: 1501995703632.png (48KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501995703632.png
48KB, 800x800px
>>19502024
Immensely powerful, wise, and hyper-intelligent spiritual beings that can manifest into the material. Masters of math, science, philosophy, and religion. The pagan gentile cultures of the world thought they were gods, but the Israelites correctly identify them as angels. But in some sense they are in fact gods, they may as well be and the Bible even calls them gods too. Much more wise, powerful, and intelligent than a conventional alien, they have divine spiritual powers and can create and destroy worlds

https://youtu.be/SAtWsrglTHs
>>
IHVH's thugs
>>
>>19502363
Don't dare to touch my Queen's in public, I Will wash my dirty clothes at home,.
>>
>>19502299
Hol up hol up hol up hol up
>Noah was born with blue eyes unlike his parents. And that was around the time angels were reproducing with humans.
>Mary was supposedly a jew but the Shroud of Turin depicts Jesus as an Aryan and it was an angel who appeared when she became pregnant.
Are you saying we wuz angels n shiet
>>
>>19502474
Not quite but I am not denying it either. It is... complicated. Requires more of such lengthy disposition before I start on New Testament.
I stopped because it seemed the thread Opener wasn't interested and there were no discussions beginning either.
I started from that far in the times of Noah because that is the precedent that clarifies much of the censure and editing that happened in translations and interpretation of the Modern Bible. For eg, the Dead Sea Scrolls clearly uses "Sons of God or El" in Genesis 6 while it is either replaced with Angels, Demons or Giants depending on the viewpoint.
Modern Israeli Theologians says that Hebrews don't believe in Angels separate from God or the concept of "Sons of God" while the Kabbalistic views contradict themselves.
DSS also clearly uses the term "70 Sons of Supreme God" who were given domain over 70 root races and that Israel and Hebrews are the property assigned to Yahweh. While in periods after Elijah, Yahweh is synonymous with El Elyon or Supreme God.
Jesus also allude to an El who is more benevolent like El Elyon rather than vengeful Yahweh.
>>
>>19502508
>70 Sons of Supreme God
I've heard of the 70 sons of Asherah before. They were given domain over certain parts of the Earth. Hindus believe in creatures called Asuras which are described in exactly the same way.
>>
>>19502508
>"Sons of God or El"
So we whites are sons of the Monad? Gnostic Aryan master religion confirmed.
>>
>>19502530
>70 sons of Asherah.
Asherah is the goddess who is demonized in Canon Bible post Elijah (right when Yahwist viewpoint declares that Yahweh IS El and thus there isn't a need for duality - the time when Henotheism properly transformed into Monotheism). However Ugariitic texts (from the Real Canaanite, not the one which Bible paints) and the Dead Sea Scrolls Asherah is actually the consort of El and thus has the domain of fertility, thus the mother of 70 sons.

>Asuras
Actually, Asura wasn't demonic in Older parts of Vedas either. It is literally "Overlords". They are gods of an older pantheon of gods much more synonymous to Titans. Their powers and domains are also quite similar. The newer God, the Adityas, the sons of Aditi are what you are confusing with Asuras. Adityas were 12 in number, much like Olympians, led by Indra who is similar in characteristics to Zeus but it is Indra's father Dyaus Pitr (Dyeus Piter in Greek, Jupiter in Latin) in terms of etymology.
Asuras pre-existed in the older parts of Vedic mythos. Infact, Iranians kept following the main Asura as Ahura Mazda.
>>
White skinned caucasoids do come from the union of Angels and humans, true. I'm not revealing how I know this but it's correct.
Bump for more info.
>>
>>19502536
My Gnostic memory is hazy (haven't read or research in quite a while) so I can't say anything solidly in that regard but if you must,

You would not find the root of races if you call it "Whiteness" and use ethnic term "White" as an aggregate. The White race is not a singular identity as /pol/ LARP about.
There exists a genetic and geographical predisposition that provides the clue.
The Germanic tribes are not in the same divine domain of red-haired Celts. Even though traditionally they would be whites but their overlords are separate sons of Heavens. Same with Slavs. The three root races have separate divine overlords.
NOTE: the term race and root race is not traditional understanding of races (aka Eugenical). The Human race is same i.e on the molecular level, the template is the same. It is the source and origin point which is different.
>>
>>19502591
>I'm not revealing how I know this but it's correct.
t. Horny angel
>>
File: 1502574666137.jpg (165KB, 736x822px) Image search: [Google]
1502574666137.jpg
165KB, 736x822px
>>19502654
No, nothing like that, not even remotely.
>>
>>19502779
all hail the bucket
>>
>>19502779
Who's that?
>>
>>19502614
What is the origin of the Slavs?
>>
>>19502884
Russian Geneticists have determined that Slavic people have mt-DNA traces of 7-12 matrilineal ancestry which is alien (not the green men alien; alien as in unidentified) to the established model of Out-of-Africa Genesis. In other words, sometime in the deep past, even before the modern human would have come out of Africa, there existed 7-12 maternal figures who contribute to their gene pool. The question is, where did these 12 women come from?

The answer is not straightforward, even if we subscribe to Biblical Genesis, Book of Enoch or even the Slavic people's own mythology (the Eastern branch of PIE religion). The fragments must be derived out of other Middle-eastern mythology which predates the Bible.

Please follow the previous posts as it would be better to proceed in chronological order than jump to separate points in the mythological Genesis of mankind.
>>
>>19503492
>where did these 12 women come from?
So could the Slavs be angel babies?
>>
>>19503534
:) I am sorry for sporadic replies. I have burned out myself after the all-nighter.
Short answer - Yes. out of 70 root races - Slavs, Germanic, Celtic, Uralic, Berber (only those under Atlas), Minoans (the southern branch of purported Greek), Phoenicians (Proto Greeks), Etruscans, possibly Yamnaya descendants, the extinct pre-Mayan red-heads, the disappeared bird-people of Easter Islands and the extinct 3rd group of Sumerians (the Ubaidians) are the only eligible candidates of direct descendants of "angels", either pure or half-blooded.

In clear sense, the above-mentioned races are not white simply because they are angel babies. No, the real reason is that they are not native to Earth. The Old world definition of Heaven is vastly different than what we imagine in our Hollywood infested media glamorized world. As Enoch clearly states, anything above Earth is within the domain of Heaven; it's just that the realms may vary. They are not white because they live in Northern Hemisphere and the sun is "scarce". If that was the case, Caucasoid blue-eyed Berbers would not have been present in the North African domain. They come from a place which was already further from Sun. Thus literally beings from 3rd Heaven (If you count from Earth and away).

For the longer answer, you will have to wait for me to chronologically come to the point where I could bring the dissemination of 70 root races after I finish with the Noahide Angelology.

Even if you subscribe completely to Biblical notions of Heaven and Hell, limitations of Physics of the observable Universe will always apply.
>>
All the offspring of angels and humanity are dead. They didn't even have human children. The original generation of hybrid spawn, as honorable and amazing as they were, gave birth to terrible monsters. They are all dead.
>>
>>19503631
>be white, redhead
>slate gray eyes with bright yellow flecks
>indian (feathers not dots) and mediterranean/middle eastern origin
>rh neg
Am I part ayy/angel? Or am I just a weird genetic quirk?
>>
>>19503860
I'm not so sure that's true. That which is dead may never die and so on.
>>
>>19503860
Quite the opposite. It would be foolish to assume that post flood, 3 families populated the whole Earth. It would be arrogant to believe that only the Noah flood account is credible. It would be illogical to believe that in mere 5000 years Noah line spread all over the world when there are genetically older tribes in this world, with their own flood account.

So no. Flood did take the toll but not in the scale the Genesis would like you to believe.
>>
>>19503942
American Indians and many of the insular tribes of Americas are the survivors of the flood.

My write up isn't complete yet. The term angel is a misnomer because, except the core people from Africa, every other race is non-native to Earth. Thus, in part, "Angelic". But short answer, yes, American Indians would also be one of the 70 root races. After all, their mythology clearly identifies their overlord angels (the boundary between overlord and god will always be hazy in this remote past).
>>
>>19505406
Damn, and here I thought I was a prime specimen of human. Not some dumb starchild. rip my hopes and dreams.
>>
Angles are ilusions.
/Pol/ is retarded.
>>
>>19502024
spirit of angle of zodiac.
>>
>>19505406
this is interesting. My tribe has a myth about the origins of man. It was said that the first race of man to appear on earth was called "manusia keling", literally translates to "human with pitch black skin". Also my tribe has a myth about gigantic flood and that my people was one of the survivor "group" who then settled on our land today. Even more interesting is our traditional house's roof shape is literally shaped like a ship. Keep the thread going, man. good post.
>>
>>19505396
Look at this person assuming every Christian believes the legend of the flood word for word.

I never went into any of that. All I said was all the offspring is dead.
>>
Next people are going to be suggesting we all think the creation happened in 7 days.
>>
>>19505815
And I simply provided the argument as to why the statement is wrong. I never insinuated on the belief of Christians. Irrespective of what they believe, it is, in the end, the Biblical narrative that provides any argument that "they are all dead". It is also the basis of the belief that demons and shades are remnants of the dead Nephilim.

But I really don't care about what you think. It was my ability to tell. I simply told. I am neither going to debate with you neither I will ask you to believe me.

Although, by your syntax, I can see that you want acknowledgment from others as the weight of your argument. I hope you find someone who might agree to sit and have a debate with you.
>>
>>19505821
That's just silly. It happened in 12 minutes.
>>
>>19505839
Your argument is assuming I think the flood was responsible for their death. I can't find any text relating the existence of the Nephilim to demons. The two are separate from one another.

The only thing I'm acknowledging is that the racial ideology that white people are descendant from hybridization is a fallacy.
>>
>>19505839
To add to what I'm saying, our view of what became of the Nephilim, or what they are exactly, may differ. In my perspective, the original Nephilim likely died of natural causes. They are spoken of respectfully. After all, they are men of honor and renown. It can assumed many a great work can be attributed to them. The issue is those original Nephilim had children far from human. The second generation were absolute grotesque monsters, and in no way is it suggested they'd even appear human. You know how a lot of deities in different mythologies give birth to monsters and creatures? It's implied to have went down that way. They were either killed off by time, or killed off by man himself since no one wants grotesque monsters running around messing up the world.
>>
>>19505936
>fallacy
You mean falsehood. A logical fallacy is different.
>>
has anyone ever even actually gone so far as to SEE an angel and not go blind or crazy??
>>
>>19506241
Yes, an angel may show itself in any form it pleases. The Bible even suggests some humans that walk among are just angels in disguise.
>>
>>19506211
I stand corrected.
>>
>>19506241
Yes. They generally appear as a human being whether they come with wings or not.
>>
>>19506462
So I am going to go with no, no one has seen an Angel...these beings need to Step up even ayy lamos are taking selfies nowadays.
>>
>>19506646
They appear you just won't know it. I saw angel several years ago and just found out it was an angel recently.
>>
>>19506646
I've got one. However, I just also read your post more clearly. I am crazy. I guess. According to the doctors, I'm crazy.

I do have an angel though. That's not why the doctors call me crazy.
>>
>>19506701
One entered my tulpa wonderland disguised as a tulpa, and then proceeded to insert itself into every creative work I've made since then. Everyone always loved that character. I recently found out it's a real angel and it's rather nice knowing, because now I ask it questions.
>>
>>19506717
Mine generally just talks to me about God when I have questions about scripture. There's only been twice that it has intervened to save either my life or someone else's life. I can't say it banished the demons, but it did inform me of the demon's identity. I guess, technically, I'm the one who sent them away.

In all honesty, it's not really that breathtaking. It's not like they do an awful lot. I feel a lot think seeing angels will give you superpowers or something. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>19506741
Mine sounds very similar.
>>
File: IMG_6733.jpg (29KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6733.jpg
29KB, 320x224px
>>19502024
Biblical angels can get pretty weird. Which is why they often said 'do not be afraid" (I think).
Personally I like the law of one cosmology, of densities and the different type of body of each density (sixth being that of fusion and of light)
The main message is all is one. And we are individualized portions of inifinity experiencing itself through free will and the illusion of separation.
>lawofone.info
>>
>>19506794
Yes, but do they allow the consumption of bacon? The answer to this will determine the true Abrahamic religion.
>>
>>19505970
Not all of their offspring resulted in hideous monsters.
>>
>>19502299
>Yes, the book of Jubilees clarifies that they took proper wives (not rape). There is even a point of view chapter of the Grigori angels descending on Mount Hermon and taking a binding oath.
These rebel angels know that they will anger God with what they are about to do - aka marry human women but they agree to suffer the wrath of heaven together.

That's actually kinda sad. I mean I dunno..I'm a sucker for "Romeo and Juliet" or "forbidden romance" bullshit so maybe it's just me. But I dunno. It's sweet that both parties were consenting and wanted to be together despite the consequences. I mean I'm sure their children would've fucked up the world but still..
>>
>>19507465
They never raped anyone. The angels taught women the art of adornment and cosmetology so that the women could be beautiful for their husbands. However, after teaching women the cosmetic arts, the angels themselves fell in love with the woman's beauty. It all went downhill from there, and the angels decided they wanted the women as wives.
>>
>>19502120
how could angels rape or let alone have sex with anything
they have no genitals
>>
>>19506241
I used to have dreams of what I THINK were angels.
>>
>>19506696
Go on...
>>
>>19506717
>I recently found out it's a real angel
What real angel is it?
>>
>>19507602
Maybe they have magical penises
>>
>>19507592
So those angels ended up being shallow assholes?
>>
>>19507704
Or maybe beauty has value.
>>
>>19507704
I guess so.
>>
>>19502024
>been told a very powerful angel has my back
>woman who introduced me to spirituality warned about them
>TLDR, they're psycho soldiers according to her
>all my suicide attempt fail in the most improbable ways
>been forced of paths that would likely had me killed
>now that I turned towards a life as a soldier all my problems are vanishing and I even get cool little rewards
Not sure what I believe or if I believe but the coincidences got me thungken.
>>
>>19508076
I wonder why that woman would say they're "psycho soldiers". What kind of experience she had, I wonder? Or maybe she ran into some things she thought were angels but weren't.
>>
>>19508086
That's the tldr, she spoke of them being strong and rigid like Spartans. Said they were so devoted to their cause that they would do anything to achieve it. No idea what the actual "cause" is since I didn't take her very seriously back then, just liked her ramblings. Kinda makes me wonder if depictions of winged dudes in plate armor have some truth to it.
Also if not an angel I wonder wtf she thought was helping me out.
Oh and keep in mind the woman I'm speaking of claimed to have lived every circle of hell during a ritual and was buying weed from me so it's most likely unchecked skyzo gibberish.
>>
>>19508076

>cool little rewards

If you really feel like being a soldier is what you're meant to do that's fine. Do it because you feel you are meant to be there. But don't go down that path for rewards. otherwise you may not have the discipline to keep your conscience satisfied
>>
>>19508232
Thanks anon but nothing felt so right before.
>>
>>19508076
Now this really has got me thinking because my angel seems to have an agenda and it tries to give me information and change me.
It's like we're the chao from sonic adventure 2 and they're the players.
>>
>>19502024
They are monstrous beings, embodiments of the apocalypse
>>
>>19508309
What do you think is it's endgame? I just remembered this new avatar power stuff that pops up here sometimes. Lot's of people were saying shit like "have fun being gamed by angels".
>>
>>19508380
>What do you think is it's endgame?
I don't understand it's divine will. But it seems to help me spiritually.
>I just remembered this new avatar power stuff
Please elaborate. I just heard of this now.
>"have fun being gamed by angels"
What if our universe isn't too unique and we are just some kind of game they play in their pastime?
>>
>>19507592
>The angels taught women the art of adornment and cosmetology
Real shame this wasn't universal
>>
>>19508309
What's its name? Just curious.
>>
File: archangel-haniel.jpg (61KB, 665x500px) Image search: [Google]
archangel-haniel.jpg
61KB, 665x500px
>>19502024
gods messengers
>>
>>19508907
What do you mean by universal?
>>19508219
I wouldn't say psycho soldiers... yeah, they'll do anything to achieve their cause, but that's because they do angel stuff. They don't stray from their job whether that be guarding the gate of the afterlife or protecting somebody's life.
>>19509170
Pretty much.
>>
I don't believe in heaven or hell, god or devil. I do believe, though, that angels, ghosts, and demons exist. A ghost is just a person's soul, wandering the earth. An angel is a ghost that's wandered the earth for many years, and found peace and admire the living. Demons are ghost that wander the earth and have grown darker, hating all that is living, for it has what it wants most.
>>
>>19509773
See this is your chance to build a wall against Hell/God/Devil. Because if not, many people here will use the following logic to try and convert you back to Yahweh-

"If you believe in Angels.. Surely a leader of them exists! If you believe in Demons, surely a leader of them exists!"
>>
>>19509773
I agree! The law of One actually has a question and answer of the different "bodies" a person has, in activation or potentiation. The 'ghost" one would be the astral body or individuals who didn't have a smooth enough death to switch into their indigo ray body (the shape-maker) after dying, and are temporarily stuck until they realize they have died (I think).

Here is the quote about the types of bodies.
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=47#8
>>
>>19510281
>See this is your chance to build a wall against Hell/God/Devil.
So if I don't believe in rocks, rocks can't hurt me?
>>
>>19508076
Was this woman a witch?
>>
>>19507592
How do I tell if I'm an angel baby?
>>
>>19502024
>Is pol right when they say white people are humans that got raped by angels?
Not raped, impregnated. And the offspring were (mortal) superhumans who were the basis for every polytheistic pantheon in human history. God had to flood the Earth and destroy these hybrids because they were subjugating humanity into doing horrible things. Eventually humans would have been only slaves, and then extinct, had the Great Flood not happened.
>>
>>19502024
Archangel Michael checking in.

We Love you, protect you, and carry out God's will.

Watch out for Lucifer and his host of demons. They are actually us, posing to hide theri true nature.

And they will hurt you.
>>
I AM GOD
>>
>>19511101
Please make my dick bigger god.
>>
>>19510796
Self proclaimed yeah, I personally think she was just a bit fried up top. She was late twenties and buying a 14g every 10 days or so, I stopped at 22 and still feel dumber for it.
>>
>>19511041
I've already explained. They're all dead. Nobody is related to an angel.
>>
>>19512086
That's boring.
>>
>>19502024
>Is pol right when they say white people are humans that got raped by angels?
Is there anything white people don't get raped by?
>>
I never believed in god , angels or anything else holy , but somehow i always feel save with things like Crosses , marias and the like arround me.

My mother always had a lot of those Maria statues in our house and i never had troubles with demons or ghosts.

Can someone redpill me on spirituality and how i can get more into this?
>>
>>19513774
Go to church and talk to a priest?
>>
>>19513774
You know their is this magical book with a lower case t on it you could try reading it
>>
File: 1502158799354.jpg (66KB, 300x287px) Image search: [Google]
1502158799354.jpg
66KB, 300x287px
>>19511098
You can't protect shit when God is Untethered.
How does normal life treat you Michael?
Heheheh
>>
https://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-research/other-spiritual-research/types-and-hierarchy-of-angels/
>>
>>19513660
No. No there isn't.
>>
>>19503631
Just a quick note: Caucasoid blue-eyed Berbers are simply explained by recent migrations from Europe to North Africa. Vandals, for example, come to mind.
>>
>>19514876
the wonderful adventures of mr. Tickle?
>>
>>19514877
Ive got plenty of my powers still intact. I believe you are far too arrogant to understand. There are many things beyond you.
>>
>>19515001
Uh, uh, uh.
You don't get to judge me.
Only certain Being can do that.
By the way, how do they treat you?
>>
>>19515021
Well, some treat me very well. Most simply don't know who I am. I get to visit other places where there was no fall, and that is pretty cool. I have to help people in the astral when I am able, but that is pretty fun and rewarding.
>>
Meh, I stopped my journey when I noticed I won't ever find Lani... that was one, maybe two incarnations ago?
Anyway use your powers well, there is no recharge for them since a long time ago.
>>
>>19515048
I have an entire galaxy of energy to draw from. I create zero point energy and love energy from literally nothing. I visit the inorganic world and get energy from them. I turn food into chi and prana.

Your girl could still be out there, but perhaps she went to a different world or universe. Its a important lesson to learn self sufficiency.
>>
>>19515054
Ah you are full of shit again.
Man... it's like you become a nutter every odd second
>>
>>19515061
Just because you can't do things doesn't mean other people can't.
>>
File: angel.jpg (80KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
80KB, 736x490px
>>19502024
Subscribe to our Compelling Mail Newsletter:
Email Address*

Submit
What are angels according to the Bible?

Angels are created beings. They are an entirely separate type of creature from humans. People do not become angels after death. Angels are intelligent beings, they are emotional beings, and each has an individual personality and will.

Both good and evil angels are created beings, and they do not have limitless knowledge. They cannot be everywhere at once, and they are not as powerful as God. Satan (Lucifer) is still just an angel, he is nowhere near as powerful as God. However, angels are much more powerful than human beings and possess greater knowledge. Angels understand the Bible and the world, and they believe in the prophecies of God. Even the fallen angels who hate God are not atheists. Angels also understand humanity very well. They do not have to study the past, for they have experienced it. There are a limited number of angels. The same angels created at the beginning of time, still exist.

Because of their longevity, we can assume that they have much greater knowledge and understanding of God and humanity than we do, but angels, like all created beings, are subject to the will of God. The good angels are mobilized by God to come to the aid of believers. They do many other things as well, including praising and worshiping Him. The angels do God's works and they serve Him. They stand before God in His presence. They proclaim God's judgments. They minister to humans and sometimes bring answers to prayers. They watch Christians' work and sufferings. They encourage, and they care for believers when they die.

Interestingly, the Bible never says that angels are created in God's image, as humans, but they can take on physical form. The most important things we can learn from the holy angels is their submission to God and their right view of Him.

When good angels take human form, it is usually as the weak / downtrodden / outcast.
>>
File: TurinJesusFace.jpg (8KB, 273x228px) Image search: [Google]
TurinJesusFace.jpg
8KB, 273x228px
>>19502474
>>Mary was supposedly a jew but the Shroud of Turin depicts Jesus as an Aryan and it was an angel who appeared when she became pregnant.
The shroud of Turin depicts Jesus as a dark haired, dark skinned, Essene mulatto.
>>
>>19507704
>So those angels ended up being shallow assholes?
No.

Angels were forbidden to take human wives, because their true form isn't physical. But the beauty of God's creation caused them to want to do so, and some of them did. This was a case of consensual love between an ascended, higher being, and something it was told to avoid for the purposes of raising a family. However, angels saw spiritual value in human women as lifelong, eternal companions. Angels know the flesh never lasts, they always see the heart as the source and seat of attractiveness in any person, friend or lover. What makes you beautiful to an angel is your heart, not your body. Because your heart lives on forever, after the body dies.
>>
>>19507829
>Or maybe beauty has value.
To an angel, only beauty of the heart does.
>>
>>19509170
>gods messengers
Pretty being.

Their true form is amazingly beautiful. Ironic that they always pose as the ugly or disabled. :) I guess that's the only way to know for sure the human heart that loves them, loves them for who they are, and not their power.
>>
>>19509773
>An angel is a ghost that's wandered the earth for many years, and found peace and admire the living
untrue
>>
>>19514877
>You can't protect shit when God is Untethered.
Of course we can. Untethered God is the One from whom I take my commands.

We may have taught you everything you know, but we didn't teach you everything we know. :)

Still we love you all. And we have your back.

>How does normal life treat you Michael?
>Heheheh
Treating me very well, actually. I hate the feeling of living in a body that's constantly breaking down, but I also find a great deal of pleasure in the human experience, in a good cup of tea, or the act of love with the one to which I'm bound.

It's funny to see how horrid humans treat each other based upon how you look. If humans looked on the outside the way they look on the inside, your world would be a different place.
>>
>>19515346
Now this is a legit Answer!
See? There is no need to be a fucking LARPer /x/
Just... remember what did It see when It looked itself in a mirror.
That won't ever be the Truth again.
That's my Magnum Opus.
And nobody will ever be able to say otherwise.
But... I miss Lani. Would it be wrong to search the Tether again but I can't help myself but wonder if... if it could be Restored.
But my three cousins won't be happy with this you know...
>>
>>19515365
>By the way, it's implied I'm not going so well in this incarnation.
>>
>>19506951
>Yes, but do they allow the consumption of bacon? The answer to this will determine the true Abrahamic religion.
Yes we do.
>>
>>19515406
Based human faith.
Bacon is Love.
Bacon is Life.
>>
>>19515245
That's not the shroud. That's a pic from an article written by godless jews.
>>
>>19507465
>. I mean I'm sure their children would've fucked up the world but still..
It's not forbidden anymore as long as no children are meant to come from the union. Even if a child comes from the union, we are no longer under Law but under Grace, and so the child would be dealt with gracefully by the unseen powers that be. If the parents are good and kind and loving, so the child will be also. And this a good thing.

In the early days, men were not much more than beasts, and so an absurdly powerful hybrid living among humans, and being raised by tribal humans, was like giving an animal a machine gun. Now consider some hundred or so of them all operating together, arguing, fighting for power, and developing humanity caught in the crossfire.

There had to be an end to it. And so the Flood (which was mostly in the Middle East and Europe, where the offspring were.).
>>
>>19515427
>That's not the shroud. That's a pic from an article written by godless jews.
Jesus was not an Aryan, Jesus was born to Mary, an ethnic Jew. Your hatred for your own species due to variations will drive you into spiritual peril, if you allow it to. No one can say they love God and say they hate their fellow humans at the same time.

"Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen." - 1 John 4:20

John 13:35
By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another."

1 Peter 1:8
Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and rejoice with an inexpressible and glorious joy,

1 John 1:6
If we say we have fellowship with Him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.

1 John 1:8
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1 John 2:4
If anyone says, "I know Him," but does not keep His commandments, he is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 2:9
If anyone claims to be in the light but hates his brother, he is still in the darkness.

1 John 2:11
But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness. He does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

1 John 3:17
If anyone with earthly possessions sees his brother in need, but withholds his compassion from him, how can the love of God abide in him?
>>
>>19515245
The Shroud of Turin is not a genuine artifact. The Bible states the body of Christ Jesus was wrapped with one linen and a "napkin" was around his head, two separate linens. The Shroud is just an elaborate forgery.
>>
>>19515535
His picture isn't even the shroud.
>>
>>19515446
>Your hatred for your own species due to variations
I hate the godlessness not the pointy noses.
>>
>>19515446
On the one hand, we have the Jews who killed Jesus, know him only as a heretic for the gentiles, and spun his teachings to preach reverence for his murderers.

In the other, we have the actual children of God and followers of Christ that we can call our brothers and sisters.

>Choose one.
>>
>>19502372
Angel in Islamic perspective is very shallow compared to other Abraham religions desu.
Basically they're just God's slaves and don't have free will.
There was a story when 2 angels protested to God why human could erase their sins easily eventhough their praying wasn't that a lot compared to them (angel). God challenged them to become human and not doing sins like them. They accepted the challenge but they failed because they were baited by women and did sins. Then they realized how hard human to live on earth and asked forgiveness to God. God accepted it but they must got a trial on earth and must answered questions from human. Later many human asked them some magics like for killing people and stuff.

The Christian and Jew angels are more interesting desu.
>>
>>19515759
The judaeo-Christian hierarchy of will is interesting.
>God: I am will.
>Angels: What I will happens.
>Humans: What I will sometimes happens.
>Animals: I don't have will.
>>
>>19502024
there are at least three groups of angels, the sons of god.

those still in the heavenly realm that didn't abandon their station

those who refused to bend the knee to the sons of man and were cast down until the final judgment

and those that chose to fall in order to take unto themselves wives and from them issued forth the spiritual giants destroyed during the purge

these things recorded in the apocryphal scriptures of Enoch
>>
>>19516117
Enoch sounds freaky.
>>
>>19509773
>Demons are ghost
Wut
>>
>>19516476
Enoch has some amazing writings, and I'm honestly surprised his related texts got purged from the majority of Christianity. Strangely enough, most churches have a teacher who will refer people to the books if the right questions are asked, but otherwise it is never discussed.
>>
>>19517213
It's because the church is Gnosticism for normies. The heavenly interactions are hard to understand so they aren't included. The Catholic church's "great theologian" St. Augustine was a Gnostic.
>>
>>19515584
Regardless of the crucifixion, the original covenant still stands just as valid as salvation through Christ. The Jewish people are still the children of God. As horrible as things went down, they were required for salvation through Jesus to happen in the first place.
>>
>>19502024
Satan is an angel. Why do bad things happen. Either God is not all that powerful or he is not all good.
>>
>>19515309
It is specifically stated in Enoch that the angels only found the women beautiful after they taught them cosmetology. It is stated to be a pretty direct cause and effect.
>>
>>19517233
Or some people don't understand what bad means.
>>
>>19517233
Bad things happen because he's not a puppet master. Does that mean God is "not all good"? You have the right to hold that opinion. All it reflects is you wish not to see misery in the world.
>>
>>19502614
Any suggested further reading for someone interested in this idea? Or more explanation, if you have time.
>>
>>19515535
>The Shroud of Turin is not a genuine artifact. The Bible states the body of Christ Jesus was wrapped with one linen and a "napkin" was around his head, two separate linens. The Shroud is just an elaborate forgery.
The Shroud of Turin is authentic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTtDhvk_aw4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wDy0x31Vzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ueSxAEIUI
>>
>>19515558
>I hate the godlessness not the pointy noses.
YOU are Godless because you hate.

IF JEsus hated teh Godless, we'd be dead.

Incliding
>>
An angel is a being created by God before man, which resode or still resides in his Gods Holy presence.

They are set apart from humanity in many ways. The above is just one. However it is the major deciding factor in classification of "beings".
>>
>>19517239
>It is specifically stated in Enoch that the angels only found the women beautiful after they taught them cosmetology. It is stated to be a pretty direct cause and effect.
Do you even read?

It has nothing to do with that.

Chapter 7
1It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful.

2And when the angels, (3) the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.
>>
>>19517233
WRONG.

"satan" was he first created as far as we know. It appears in old texts that he disobeyed a direct order from God. Then questioned that order. Which was not his place to do, ever. After spending an eternity with God he knew better.
(Yes I am over simplifying)
He was then cast down and now strikes against humans in general.
>>
>>19502024
Keepers and guardians in the Right hand of God. In heavens hierarchy they preside over different special tasks especially arch-angels.
>>
>>19502779
Fuck me sideways this pic is underrated.
>>
>>19517434
What does the pic mean?
>>
>>19517500
You may notice the thousands of miles worth of ocean separating equador and mesopotamia?
Well turns out they shared a God.
Down to the architectual perfection of the art. This means. Somehow. They travelled across oceans and brought with them the idols during a time with limited navigation and literally no iron tools. Either they were more advanced than they let on or humanity is even older than we believe.
>>
>>19517382
Yeah, I do read. You are right. I accidentally switched up chapters VIII and VI.

You are right. I'm in the wrong here.
>>
>>19517529
Wtf?
>>
File: 1462859440287.png (150KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1462859440287.png
150KB, 500x376px
>>19517529
>humanity is even older than we believe.

I want to believe.
>>
File: 1495737276273.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1495737276273.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
>>19517529
It is both.
And guess who fucked up...
>>
>>19518196
Sumeria?
>>
>>19517421
What are the tasks?
>>
>>19517233
Read more.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.