[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Channelings and messages you wish to share.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

When you reach the moment where you're paralyzed in fear due to an ultimate global realization, Find your strength and will power within to move and then return to nature and your mind will be clear. - A channeling message I wished to share whether it be viewed as Feasible or Faggotry
>>
>>19501759

thanks anon
>>
>>19501811
No Problem I'd like to encourage people to post their channelings/messages they believe are important to share.
>>
>>19501869

I guess all I can say is: be sold on responsibility, and that it costs nothing to be kind
>>
>>19501759
Nature? Nature is fine. In a doc. A camp. A fucking farm. Nature is good and amazing for 10s

Stop talking about "the nature". There is no such thing as a basic, natural, pure state. Go foward or get out of the way.
>>
>>19501957
We write the same story but we use different interpretations
>>
>>19501759
I dunno what this is, but I think I accidentally channeled a dead lady at work one day.
>be undertaker
>take niggas under
>doing general ground work
>mowing grass and shit
>happen to notice a guy by where I'm mowing
>normally I fuck off to a different area
>figure "What the fuck, it's about time for a smoke break."
>kill mower and walk over to distraught man
>"Hey bud. Looks like you had a rough day. Have a smoke."
>normally I don't even talk to people unless they come up to me
>felt like I should talk to him though
>guy looks up at me
>grabs a cigarette from my pack
>"Are these Camel Wides?"
>"Only the finest smokes here bud."
>dude starts crying
>tells me how he met his now deceased wife
>he was crying at his mom's grave
>apparently she died when she was kinda young
>lady visiting another person's grave walks up, makes a comment about him having a rough day and offers him a smoke
>she smoked camel wides
>they wound up talking, a while
>had dinner that night
>wound up getting married a couple years later
>was with her for like 20 years until she died

I dunno if it was a weird fluke, or if I've just gotten in tune with the dead. Just a weird experience I thought I'd share.
>>
I've been told by the deities that I work with that they only thing they ask in return for all they've done for me is to be kind. This is a new era where spirituality is an inward journey and not based in worship or idols. This is about action. So like others said, be kind. You get what you give in the end, always.
>>
>>19502152
Her spirit was definitely working through you, that's pretty neat anon even if it was just a small thing with the cigarettes, it obviously meant something to the guy.
>>
>>19502152
Looks like that man's wife was trying to comfort him via you
>>
>>19501759
I have no message, other than that I love you all and wish you well on your spiritual paths.
>>
>>19502398
>>19502408
Yeah, it was neat. I've just never had thay happen before. Despite having arguably one of the most /x/ jobs you can, I've never really had spoops on the job. Maybe I should get in to channeling spoops and become the most bro-tier gravedigger around. Then again, I might go insane and be the most horrifying gravedigger around.
>>
"America, this is your grave"
>>
I want to try and help you; or at least hang out with you and talk.
>>
>>19501759
You gotta do the cooking by the book.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.