[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was my dad in a occult?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: il_570xN.1183351633_qzbo.jpg (50KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1183351633_qzbo.jpg
50KB, 570x427px
Hey /x/ my mom is a super religious nut who goes to an African Church (where they scream at demons to die) and she is divorced from my dad who she claims does voodoo and is in an occult, now although I don't believe he's a wizard or whatever my mom claims him to be, there are some odd things that have happened in our lives

> dad claims to be "mystic christian" he is in the Rosicrucian
>after cleaning dads belongings find goats blood
>He used to make good money but it would always go missing
>Used to receive pamphlets (shown in pic)
>Used to wake up at 3 am often
>My dad was persistent that our family had more boys (have four siblings, and he said when my mom was pregnant with the third said she'd have to get pregnant again until she had another boy)
>he was super calm and never lost his cool (he would light up incense and meditate a lot)

I am sure there are more stories I could post but I don't really trust my mom with her accounts of the stories because she's obviously deep in the crazy African church thing.

Does anyone have any idea what the Rosicrucian are or have a none biased view on it also on my moms crazy African church.

also the pamphlets he would get were sort of like that he would also get some with a guy meditating with a third eye on it couldnt find a pic
>>
>>19501389
>>My dad was persistent that our family had more boys (have four siblings, and he said when my mom was pregnant with the third said she'd have to get pregnant again until she had another boy)
he had a point there...women are worthless, there are enough of them for re-production, keep them at the minimum, men are more valuable
>>
this is how they pray btw

https://youtu.be/ehM6s2bryGs?t=16m10s

Church starts at 8 am to 1pm

not to mention she goes to church Monday and Thursday 6-9 for bible study
sometimes they have "special praying meetings" meaning that she could go to church for seven days a week going from 10-1am
every week is different
>>
Sounds to me like your dad was into voodoo or witchcraft of some sort
>>
>>19501396
>people exactly like me are the only ones that count

wow you're soo cool dude
>>
>>19501389
a member of a secretive 17th- and 18th-century society devoted to the study of metaphysical, mystical, and alchemical lore. An anonymous pamphlet of 1614 about a mythical 15th-century knight called Christian Rosenkreuz is said to have launched the movement.
>>
>>19501389
I have some of these monographs left over from my father as well. Rosicrucianism isn't a cult, it's a mystery school, I don't know what "an occult" is.
>>
>>19502948
Found the but hurt occultism reterd
>>
>>19503000
Listen, I don't know about OP's dad, maybe he was an occultist, I'm just saying that Rosicrucianism isn't an occult order, it's not hidden, it stems from ancient Egypt/Greece and it's a mystery school.

Didn't realize clarifying a position is being a butt hurt retard.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.