[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracy /x/ Water that you drink today was yesterday urin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: peeinpond.jpg (179KB, 1117x623px) Image search: [Google]
peeinpond.jpg
179KB, 1117x623px
If you think hard about it, how can you destroy water? You can't right because it is multistate elemental conglomerate that never really becomes fully consumed. Two parts Hydrogen + 1 part Oxygen makes water. There are 7 known states of water. Liquid, Solid, Particulate Vapor, Gas, Plasma, Gel, Sonoluminesence, The last state being a new science that utilizes microwave frequencies and electromagnetism to invert a gas form of water molecules to generate a burst of energy for a microsecond.

The paranormal part of this theory is that if such truth is said, how long has water been recycled into and out of the biological organisms that have ever existed on the earth. Water may pre-date the dinosaurs.

Can you contribute to this theory with your own thoughts on how much recycled water you ever ingested?
>>
File: sonoluminescence.jpg (14KB, 589x318px) Image search: [Google]
sonoluminescence.jpg
14KB, 589x318px
Sonoluminescence - Star in a Jar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxisNeCTQXU
>>
File: 1502430631109.jpg (33KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1502430631109.jpg
33KB, 313x313px
>Water may pre-date the dinosaurs
>may
>>
>>19501100
>may
Simply because it is impossible to confirm or deny the carbon footprint age of water.
>>
>>19501125
Are you retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>19501163
The retard left the post before this one. Do you not have the brain cells leftover that require using more words to troll another poster? You LARP and it's still running down your nose.
>>
>>19501180
I'm not trolling you, I'm calling you a retard for not knowing that water predates dinosaurs and that it is undeniable, absolute fact (as opposed to a possibility as you assert). And as for calling me a LARPer -- do you even know what that word means?

Your post is bad, your thread is bad, and you should feel bad.
>>
>>19501236
I think the thread it's ok, if we accept the theory of water memory the thread can be fascinating, the rest of his post it is dumb tough.
>>
>>19501046
how the fuck is this not common knowledge i mean of fucking course the water we drink was once urine thats why we filter out the harmful organisms idiot
>>
>>19501278
I mean, the idea of energy memory in water via quantum entanglement is true. I've long accepted this as fact and one of the driving forces behind genetic memory and mental evolution. But "water may predate dinosaurs" was the dumbest fucking shit I have ever read. Water predates all carbon based life on Earth. It is common knowledge, and accepted as fact by literally everybody, even creationists (god created water before man and whatnot).
>>
>>19501046
>If you think hard about it, how can you destroy water? You can't right because it is multistate elemental conglomerate that never really becomes fully consumed.
>You can't...
>Can't

What is water electrolosis for 500 Alex.
>>
>>19501386
Water Electrolysis only separates the water in to the 2 core atomic particles.
>>
>>19501236
You angry all the time bro? Is life tough on you because with that much struggle, it must be real.
>>
>>19501236
It sounds to me like you were there when the dinosaurs roamed the earth. Scientifically speaking, you can denounce a lot of conspiracy because you are mega old right?
>>
>>19501752
The stupidity of your post is genuinely irritating.
>>
>>19501729
Which destroys it...
>>
>>19501046
what the fuck is this shit? there's water cleaning plants for a reason.
>>
>>19501046
as long as it doesn't taste like piss, then i don't give a shit.
>>
File: DontBeAThief.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
DontBeAThief.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
pedo fountain maker strikes again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXbBto-PZgI
>>
File: image.gif (488KB, 284x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
488KB, 284x210px
>>19501046
Thanks. Im never drinking water again now.
>>
>>19501046
>how can you destroy water?

electrolysis
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (130KB, 425x417px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
130KB, 425x417px
>>19501046
>tfw the water you're drinking right now probably contains molecules that were in the piss of dinosaurs, your mother, your father, your HS crush, you grandpa, your dog, your best friend, etc
>one day your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandkids will be drinking water that has molecules that were in your own piss
>>
>>19501046
You can destroy water with a microwave emitter quite easily.
>>
>>19501046
"Water may pre-date the dinosaurs"
WAAAA HA HA HA
>>
I've always thought that calcium might have pre-dated bones
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.