[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0103.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
Frequent lurker for a few years here. 90% of you guys are fucking delusional and make up "paranormal" shit in your head. I come here everyday only to find something truly worthwhile maybe once a month. Fuck you guys. And thanks for the people who actually post paranormal shit
Regards
Triggered South African white man
>>
>>19500488
becuase mods are cia & another inteligences
and they still deleting proof of real paranormal shit
>>
Way to shit up the board the some more retard
>>
>>19500506
It's a valid awareness thread fuck off
>>
>>19500488
Should have been here years ago. I started coming here in 2012, and I bet it was even better before then. Shits been going down hill since then and will continue too. Its because new generations overtake and rid of what once was. This site will be something entirely different eventually. Everything will be.
>>
>>19500488
I swear it's been beaten dead over and over but I'll bite, based on my mutual nostalgic love for /x/. The glory days can be remembered, a time when the government didn't give a fuck about little communities like us. Now it's like, "they" fuckin' fear us or something. So now they shill the dog shit out of our lovely corner. For whatever reason they have, whether we leak truth they fear, or not. Any real reason. But there is no doubting, at least for those of us that can remember the golden days, there's a huge difference and I do honestly believe shill mode was activated. It just went real dumb real quick.
>>
>>19500550
Absolutely, and they try less and less to be inconspicuous about it. It's because knowledge is power and paranormal knowledge even more so. They are trying hard to make sure and nip anything truly paranormal in the bud before people start putting 2 and 2 together.
>>
Wait

you guys think because good posts stopped appearing that it must be the government censoring this board?

niggawat.jpg

When /x/ was in it's glory days this board was great, but more and more people started to come here to check out creepy paranormal stuff and shit posts started to happen. This meant genuine posters would have less of a chance to get their good content seen.

After enough time all the good posters just gave up and moved on. /x/ was good then it became shit and people just stopped visiting and you're just left with people RPing and wanting to summon cute succubus waifus.
>>
There is no such thing as the paranormal. It's sad, but all those years there hasn't been a single piece of evidence to support the existence of demons, ghosts or aliens visiting earth (or god(s)).

/x/ is and always was shit, it's just funny to see people in 2017 believing in all that crap. That's why I and a good portion of total traffic come for.
>>
>>19500608
I don't always believe in this shit, a lot of times I don't. But I just find it entertaining to read stories about this stuff because it's entertaining.
>>
>>19500615
Yeah, that as well, it's great to let yourself get lost in the flow, you feel like the guy uncovering a great conspiracy.

But ultimately, we all face the facts. There is no such thing as the paranormal. Only boring, sad life. And that's sad, but it's the truth.
>>
File: iwtb.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
iwtb.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>19500623
>There is no such thing as the paranormal.

Tell that to my 10/10 succubus gf that I summoned thanks to the help from /x/
>>
File: Absoultely Disguting.Ayy.jpg (41KB, 328x370px) Image search: [Google]
Absoultely Disguting.Ayy.jpg
41KB, 328x370px
>>19500488
I feel the same OP.

This board is filled with roleplayers and schizophrenics.

I'm on the sceptical side but I'm very open minded about things of the paranormal nature given that they are rational and are based on a shred of critical thinking and evidence but this board is filled flat earthers, mandella effect morons etc. and people writing baseless speculation about practicaly anything:

>"Is michelle obama rally a maan duur"?

I mean for fucks sake, we got here people that believe that SCP Foundation is an actual organisation and that the stories are real and not just a collection of creepypasta. It's literaly the same as if you belive that Harry Potter books are actualy real.

Fuck you X. Fuck you so much.

OP do you know any better sites for "paranormal" research? Obviously a website based on japanese cartoons is bound to be absolute shit.
>>
>>19500667
>politics
pls go
>>
>>19500783
Where was that even mentioned?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.