[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMERICANS, EVACUATE MAIN CITIES, BEFORE SEPTEMBER 23 Allah is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: North America Continent ms2.jpg (238KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
North America Continent ms2.jpg
238KB, 1280x720px
AMERICANS, EVACUATE MAIN CITIES, BEFORE SEPTEMBER 23

Allah is very angry with your country, something definitely disastrous will happen the hurricane that is happening right now is nothing compared to whats to come this is just a warning, this is not a joke do not be a sacrificial lamb, MOVE

don't say i didnt warn ya
>>
>>19500460
>>2017
>>still speaking american as a country
>>not united states
derp /10
>>
>>19500460
Take you goatfucking god elsewhere
>>
Do you realize that Earth ascending will mean even TIME will not work as it does right now?

You can't say a date and tell people to run away scared to some specific place. You could tho, prepare who you can, to be ready to not go crazy when the freaking clocks start going backwards and shit.

The end of predictability, of continuitiy, of the "chains" that put people together against their will, will leave a lot of people crazy. If you believe a freaking hurricane is a threatening peril after an ascension, let's say "the devil will play with you".
>>
>>19500460
I'm not even sayin' you don't believe this trash you speak, because you probably do. Unfortunately, I cannot respect that opinion, you uneducated mother fucker. I'm gonna continue to cuddle in my amazing, expensive bed. That I paid for. With hard work and disciplined direction. While I continue to scroll you and your peers miserable attempts at validation and social implementation, and smile because I know you will forever blame other direction for your lack of understanding or human luxury. For, a man's bed doesn't make his character, but it sure as fuck helps his attitude. Allow me to laugh straight to the bank with this warm and pleasing contemplation.
>>
>*llah

Lmao that gay cock sucker is no match for Jesus n God who this nation is under with liberty and justice for all
>>
>>19500607
lmao Allah is power. Jeebus is the wimpy kid you beat up in the schoolyard. It's pretty obvious who will win.
>>
>>19500614
>*llah is power

Yeah so powerful he only told some pedo he can fuck 6 year olds and marry a ton of them when he gets bored with one and kill people without consequence. Or I think he doesn't even exist at all, some shitskin got high and proclaimed himself a prophet so he can do shit whenever he wanted to.

Make sure to drink pig cum just like your hero Ahmed.
>>
>>19500460
allah isn't real
>>
>Allah
>Opinion discarded
Reconquista when? We gotta destroy this abomination of Abrahamaic faith.
>>
>>19500460
Uh yeah I have a thing on the 24th so I guess what I just want to know is will I be alright? I've pushed it 3 times already and well you know what I'm really quite scared of what will happen if I go for a fourth. Will Allah be lenient?
>>
Allah is a false God, Jesus is Lord, every knee will bow & mouth will confess he is Lord who will judge all on judgement day. That includes false prophet muhammed.
>>
>>19500647

Yeah, he is the embodiment of power, of people who take what they want when they want. Your wimpy "god" teaches us to be prudes and help those in need and love and such. Pathetic.

Allah says "fuck all that, only the strong and courageous are worthy". This is the natural order of things. Weak gods are are just an excuse for weak and insignificant people.

I'll drink whatever I want and you'll be the one bringing it to me,as my infidel slave. Soon, false gods will perish, Islam will rule worldwide and heaven will come to earth, no need to wait for the afterlife to make you my bitch
>>
Reminder that Islam stems from a Catholic geopolitical conspirancy of the 5th and 6th century.
>>
>pisslam
Lol last time you sandboys tried something we killed a million+ iraqi's .. better step it up then
>>
>>19500460
I'm already dying of cancer, what do I care?
>>
>>19500909
Where the actual fuck did you come up with that?
>>
>>19500901
you have never read a quran in your life.
>>
>>19500947
the early part of the schisms after the split between eastern and western empires and the byzantine church from the roman catholic church. dominance and both acting like gangsters.
>>
>>19500947
it's not an original idea. islam actually does have interesting (however unsubstantial) ties to catholicism in regard to it's origins. though, the obvious one would be that they are both under the control of the evil one. catholic brothers and sisters, i am not speaking about you, i am speaking of those who control you. even you good muslims who earnestly love god. i urge you to do research and understand that without jesus, we have nothing. look at luke chapter 23. the criminal on the cross. was he baptized? probably not. had he ever taken holy communion, prayed the rosary, or prayed to the blessed virgin mary? no. did he pray 5 times a day, make his pilgrimage to mecca, or preform enough good deeds to outway his wickedness? he did not. he was a theif, a murderer, a wicked man condemned to death. yet while he was dead in his sins, he looked to jesus for salvation and found that jesus was enough.
>>
>>19500614
Either a troll or you don't even know Jesus' role in Islam
>>
>>19500460
>Allah
Go be a heathen somewhere else.
>>
File: 150384645076405_1.jpg (93KB, 880x655px) Image search: [Google]
150384645076405_1.jpg
93KB, 880x655px
Repent, Christ is the only way to heaven
>>
>>19500575
congratulations on your new bed, anon. memory foam?
>>
>>19500460
Allah won't fuck with us.
He loves you too much to break your concentration.
>>
File: 1500914039420.png (2MB, 1320x4287px) Image search: [Google]
1500914039420.png
2MB, 1320x4287px
>>
>>19500460
Oh for fuck sake can we please get this shit over with already sept. 23 the greatest hype of nothing ever.
>>
>>19500460
there is a nice dark place some people at the NSA would like to take you OP. its sound proof so you can scream all you want it wont bother any one. people arent actually on a list if taken there and there is no trial . you can get intimate with a cheese grader and salt nobody will judge you thats your life choice
>>
>>19502546
Wasn't that the Great Eclipse?
>>
Itt: sheeple bickering over who has the best slaughterer.
>>
>>19500460
>Allah
I don't care if the Demiurge is pissed, let him be! I welcome his rage, that old serpent. If he wants to enact revenge on the USA then we must be doing something right! He and his Earthly ilk are on their way out, and if they want to attack the Kingdom of Israel, they're more than welcome. But be warned, this is a battle that you will NOT win
>>
>>19500979
Islam is chill with me because at least they consider Jesus a prophet. They could just completely deny him...whoever Jesus was, his story is worth telling. He just wanted us to love, because God is love. Jesus loved the criminal despite all his shortcomings. He even loved the people that killed him. Love is the greatest thing we can ever give.
>>
>>19500460
Guess it's feeding time
>>
>>19500874
I will never in any life bend the knee to this 'Jesus'. I'd bend the knee to the Firstborn, but not to 'Jesus'
>>
>>19500460
nah
>>
>>19502573
You got it all wrong, my dood. It's my superhero can beat up your superhero.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.