[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the devil real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1480.png (1MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1480.png
1MB, 2208x1242px
Is the devil real?
>>
>>19500362
i wish bruv, i would really want to get railed by some juicy devil monstercock, filling me with sticky semen
>>
Please I need to know
>>
>>19500381
ghost rider if you know what im sayin hahaha
>>
Yes it is real. However it's interaction with the world is not nearly as immense anymore. You must actively seek it out if you want to know it better. I'd not recommend that though.
>>
>>19500406
How can I do that. Who are you?
>>
>>19500419
Im someone who seeks knowledge. There are many ways to get to the devil, simply asking will not do though. You have to believe in it, believe in it's teaching, and refute the Lord. But trust me, it is not the path you want. The Devil is the master of deception and terror. You will be promised everything and receive nothing.
>>
File: IMG_1479.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1479.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>19500431
How can I get started?
>>
>>19500443
I honestly don't know where to find it personally because I have never tried to myself. I've simply learned of what has happened to others who have. My interests are in learning from others, not discovering for others.
>>
>>19500458
We can discover together brother
>>
>>19500476
I'm sorry anon, but I have other goals I'd rather achieve. Also, discovering the devil would only hinder my goals as it is a force of evil and destruction.
>>
the devil isn't red
he wears a fancy suit
>>
File: Beneficial.jpg (67KB, 543x622px) Image search: [Google]
Beneficial.jpg
67KB, 543x622px
>>19500362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePL14H1r1e8&feature=youtu.be

Demonic possession happens to me all the time bro, unfortunately I have an affinity on taking it out on my cat
>>
the white devil is
>>
>>19500362
What so you want?
>>
>>19500362
I wouldn't worry about Satan, he is not THAT evil. He is just a good guy who is misunderstood.
>>
Yaldabaoth is almost obliterated by the forces of light

All will be well soon
>>
How can I summon the devil?
>>
>>19500362
Yes, but he's a pussy and liar.
>>
>>19500419
>How can I do that. Who are you?
I saw him in a hear death experience. he was paralyzed when God's light hit him. We were in a space filled with warm water, or jelly, and there was a pint source of light where God lives. When the light touched him, he was paralyzed. Off behind me to my left, but i knew what it was thinking.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.