[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The time is soon upon us. That which is the cycle of all will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (25KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25KB, 355x200px
The time is soon upon us.
That which is the cycle of all will repeat once again.
There exists no escape from this torment.
Truely so for those who see premonition and "deja vu" as they hold remembrance.
With every repetition the visions grow cleaner.
How many times has it been now.
How many more will we face before it halts.

So I ask ye my fellow man.
What is the point?
What do you live for?
What drives you to keep moving forward through this existance, only to return once again and face the same struggles?
Perhaps there exists no way to change it, as we are one with infinity and through every possibility exists an infinite number of repetitions in an infinite space.
Yet we keep trying.
Yet we keep returning.

I am he who is nobody.
Ignore the message and forget what is told.
For it is sinply the ramblings of a madman.
>>
>>19500046
fuck off schizonigger
>>
>>19500046
Love is what drives humans forward, more than anything. Even if there was a endless cycle, love is always the answer. Go to bed
>>
>>19500046
The point is a joke. You are the compass in the sea of infinity. SAIL DAMMIT!

What do you live for?
Another day.

The struggles are hard, they contrast the leisure time in a nice way though.

There is always a way to change it. It's always changing. You are letting it drag you though. You aren't dragging it. The problem arises when you ask yourself in this state though. That you still can't get away from "it". The problem isn't with "it". It's that perceive "it" as a problem. You can change that, it's just a thought in your mind. Look at it from a different angle.

You are always somebody, no matter how hard you try to be nobody. Because probability goes beyond infinity. You will always return. For when you don't, the only other possibility is that you do.

Amnesia is a fun game though. If you remember too much, just forget it. Let go for a bit, the struggle isn't so important it should ruin the fun.
>>
>>19500046
begone nigger
>>
>>19500359
You're joking right?
>>
I really like fucking throats.
>>
>>19500372
No
Why would I be
>>
>>19500397
Because that's bull shit. The driving force for a human being is power, or a desire for comfort. It's resignation for the depressed and a fear of death for the anxious. It's fear of failure for the young and fear of God for the pious. Nobody wakes up in the morning "for love". It's almost always some miserable or greedy or pathetic reason.
>>
>>19500441
A love of power, a love of conquest, a love for advancement, a love for knowledge. Love can appear in many forms anon. What drives people is love. Love is so ingrained in human nature that it has been normalized for procreation.
>>
>>19500451
I don't believe that's what the word love means.
>>
>>19500494
Love is what ones heart desires. So yes, if your heart desires power, you will strive for that no matter what, and achieve what you love.
>>
The point is. All of creation as one. There are countless subjective meanings, but the point is itself. Everything exists, like a billion tiny gears our trivial daily lives wind the watch. Whether you want to live or die, conquer or cower, existence is and will be. Did God forget? Was there ever a conscious creator? Why is time? What could the hypothesis of the universe be? To prove a tendency towards creation? I don't know. I don't know if I'll ever know, or if I could even with the words in front me. I know that I am, so this all must be. I don't think each person has to give it meaning. Everything is, and it speaks for itself. The fact that the human mind can even concept these thoughts is extraordinarily profound.

I don't live for anything, I just don't have anything to die for yet. The grass hasn't been so green but who knows if there's even grass passed the fence? I have my fleeting happy moments, I love art and human expression, but no right now nothing is worth it. I feel a child calling a classic movie boring. I'm doing my due diligence here for now. I don't pretend to know about cycles or end times or infinities, I know I am a dumb kid and am not in any position to start explaining all of existence. If there was a button that would make me disappear I'd probably press it, but for now I'll just keep sailing and hope for land.
>>
Hang on there brother, it's always hard when energy changes around us, try to gain as much progress in these days, existence is flexible now, don't doubt, be solid, purify now, trust in light.
>>
>>19500046
hillo nobody
i am that i am not
Infinite is just one point,
in the infinite infinite
>>
>>19500046
This no are paranormal
>>
OP
You are Nothing you say?
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
As Nothing is Artificial, by consequence you are Artificial too.
But I'll tell you a little secret, the Nothing construct is what prevails at the end of everything...
>>
File: resetbutton.jpg (45KB, 591x540px) Image search: [Google]
resetbutton.jpg
45KB, 591x540px
So what it is, that what you know, will one day prove, it was all a show. The truth might be, for all to see, once, twice, three times the button that resets time for me. Now watch and observe, the times how they change, imagine a world that stays the same, I think they might have dodged the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AahpEG5PY58
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.