[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The "D?vils" Assistant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 20

File: 248983243.jpg (86KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
248983243.jpg
86KB, 625x415px
Hello again my dear /x/, I am the assistant of the so called 'devil'. We all know that is not the true name of this being but any ways I digress. If you are interested in learning anything I will be here until the 3 hour of tomorrow. I will try to answer to the best of my abilities, and off of what my boss knows. However there might be things that I do not know, or even things that my boss does not wish to answer. The old thread can be found at >>19494886, but alas don't mind as I wipe this slate and start anew. Patience and understanding is key, so with that set aside AMA. (Also I will answer some questions from the previous thread if time allows it)
>>
>>19496235
It is like a sort of womb in a sense and I believe, if I do remember correctly, at least one of the fathers was indeed created in "The Infinite".
>>
>>19496351
Yes, I am here now. Although, I will leave again at the same time as the last.
>>
does Satan know everything?
>>
Hello. I saw your post yesterday, and I've got a question that has been piercing me. If Hell is like you have mentioned, then where do people who mean harm to other people go when they die? And sorry if I'm forcing the hand... but can you tell me the first letter from my name and forename? (I am just curious if this is for real)
>>
>>19499548
My boss as well as the being "God" do not know everything. But they understand everything.
>>
>>19499550
To the prisons, of either "Hell" or "Heaven". But if they are extremely bad then they are sent to "The Infinite". And I will say it once in this thread, Please do not ask for me to tell you something about yourself such as your name. You should know this about yourself already..
>>
>>19499508
Who are you, or better yet what are you?
>>
>>19499602
I am a human, just as you are! Female as well, but really the only special one here though is my boss. I get my answers mainly from it.
>>
>ID check question: What did your boss do with Seth?
And now...
What is the point in having not one but two Chief Archons?
>>
>>19499613
Are you referring to the Egyptian God Set? One of Sets name is Seth, and people did believe that Set was one of the names of my boss. This is going off of my knowledge but, maybe I am to assume Seth is actually a person. In the sense that Seth is a person, he must have really infuriated my boss. If that is true I do not believe my boss will tell me what happened to Seth, but I will not hesitate in asking.
>>
Although I am female, I do not have any anger whatsoever towards anyone who referred to me as 'Sir' last thread.

I am fine with people calling me Sir or Ma'am, whichever is more convenient to you.
>>
File: 1502933609293.gif (927KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1502933609293.gif
927KB, 320x180px
>>19499635
Oh you know...
This Seth is like the fifth human in creation so...
This should be fun.
Anyway I'm waiting for the second answer too.
:^)
>P.S: this is a comfy thread nice
>>
>>19499640
What about your boss...? What's Satans Gender?
>>
>>19499644
Dude, this was answered in the last thread...
>>
>>19499644
That came up last thread. No gender/beyond the concept of gender.
>>
Have you come into contact with Archangel of Death, Samael?

And once you're in hell can a human get powers/rise through the ranks?
>>
>>19499644
Neither male nor female. Genders are limited to earth, male and female. Beings that are higher than us have different means of reproduction than us. I will not ask my boss how he reproduces.
>>
File: 1502484499944.gif (1MB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
1502484499944.gif
1MB, 300x223px
>Mfw reading the archive of the other thread.
Whoa what did I miss.
Comfy and interesting af.
>>
File: patient.jpg (66KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
patient.jpg
66KB, 400x363px
>>19499508
how does the information from your boss to you transfer? could you tell who a person is because of your connection to your boss? or do you have to ask questions to your boss? am a bit skeptical, but not completely turning away from this.
>>
>>19499655
>>19499659
I greatly appreciate the concern but I will happily repeat answers to questions already asked if necessary. No need to jump on him.
>>
Who was Voidling in the last thread?
>>
What's your opinion on /x/ in general? Like how accurate may it be or is it all pretty much nonsense?
>>
>>19499660
Yes I actually have in deed, what would you like to know about this being?

And yes a human can rise through the ranks, it just isn't extremely easy. Do not go in with hopes that you will one day run the place. The beings there do not and will not take kindly to that.
>>
How do I make myself more likeable for your Boss?
>>
>>19499692
>do not and will not take kindly to that
They never do.
>>19499686
I was only there as part of a synchronicity from another thread. Mostly just a passing anon.
>>
>>19499686
A seemingly well educated individual. In touch mostly with himself. Some errors but none that shone through. Errors in the sense that Voidling is human, but I do believe that ascension is possible with this one.
>>
>>19499692
I'm just kind of wondering what kind of encounters you've had with him. There are also varying thoughts on what his personality is like so anything on that would be really appreciated. I've always kind of hoped he'd be a guardian angel of mine or something, I just think he's really cool.

On an unrelated note, you mentioned in the previous thread that souls have different shapes and colors. If you have the ability, could you tell me what my soul looks like?
>>
>>19499508
will you live an average human lifespan or an abnormally extended lifespan?
was one of your boss's name's Enki?
shouldn't he be chained to a rock somewhere? how did he get free?
>>
Does your boss hold me in good regard? I've always had a strong attachment to darkness and even tried selling my soul to the devil once...just wondering if your boss likes me ;_;
>>
File: dbd-cast-picture-1024x728.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dbd-cast-picture-1024x728.jpg
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>19499701
>>
>>19499669
I can tell almost everything about a person by looking at them. It is oddly irritating at times but I have used it to my advantage in more dangerously manipulative ways, if I'm being completely honest.

I do have to ask questions sometimes, but there are times where you can feel a direct link. And the "Devil" is a jokester at times. He does enjoy making jokes, which when answering questions and trying to get answers can be very irritating.
>>
>>19499701
I say that my boss only asks for respect for you to be likable, but I feel there is something deeper. You do not need to follow him for him to like you, though.
>>
>>19499736
I follow no one, but if she's a cool being(even if strict) then it's alright for me to work for her.
I don't care much for dualism rn, I respect both Light and Dark, got credentials of proved neutrality which is still valid until I decide otherwise.
>>
>>19499688
There is A LOT of nonsense on /x/. There are threads which have things that are in some sense true but then go horribly awry, and as people are so close to getting towards the truth they become swayed and travel far from what they were so close to having. It can be irritating for myself.
>>
>>19499732
could you or your boss judge me? i would ask stuff about my future, or if i'm special or have potential, but i feel like all of that can change and doesn't matter. and what i guess i mean by judging is my soul? my being maybe? if you or boss doesn't wish to answer, that's fine, and i understand.
>>
Can your boss answer questions about what should I do to fix some personnal issues if i asked?
>>
>>19499719
Do not try to sell your soul, that is a warning from me. Luckily you seem as if you didn't successfully sell your soul. My boss does not do deals, and whatever does agree to doing a deal is something that does not follow either "Satan" or "God". Trying to sell your soul is a one stop way for my boss to dislike you. This is a warning, I am trying to look out for you.
>>
Hmm....and I thought many women were just that.
>>
>>19499772
Damn, based Dark side.
>>
>>19499772
>do not try to sell your soul
yeah it was quite a long time ago and I wouldn't even consider doing it nowadays
are me and your boss cool though?
>>
>>19499764
Judging is not my bosses forte, there is special place and special beings designated for that. A being that I happen to know judges is a being named Ratehiel. This being, since I know it personally, is a guaranteed thorough Judge. That is if you are able to get a hold of it.
>>
>>19499789
I reiterate as my boss thinks I am saying he is not a good Judge. My boss is a good Judge since he knows absolutely more than you or I would ever know, he is just not the one to ask for thee absolute Judgement.
>>
>>19499779
Yes, as long as you aren't planning on trying it again.
>>
>>19499508
are you a human? if not, then what?

how long have you been with us?
>>
>>19499797
Yeah I won't...I just wanted to feel closer to the dark lord, I guess
>>
I think I'll drop the archive to your other thread just for some gestalt.
Idk, I think it's useful now.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19494886/
>>
In the last thread you said people definitely don't want to break the rules in "heaven" would you be able to describe "heavens" rules?
>>
>>19499773
I'd ask you to elaborate, but I'm getting the feeling that I should not give you the time. But If you'd like, I would love for you to humor me as I'm here.
>>
>>19499800
I am absolutely human. And if you want to know my age, I do not wish to disclose that to make it seem like I have no standing in what I say. Especially to those older. If you mean how long I've been around /x/, for about 2 years.
>>
I got a last question before going to sleep for a while(9am CET and I stayed awake to see the lulz-boxing)
I wonder if a soul could stay an eternity in The Boxes, get a judgement and sentenced to try again in Earth...
It is possible, isn't it?
>t. Neutralfag
>>
>>19499821
not for nothing but many myths depict loki,Prometheus, and the devil as being locked away or imprisoned how is it that they are free?
>>
What's the meaning of the name Archie?
>>
>>19499789
>>19499791
i'm not sure if i can get a hold.
thank you for answering.
do you mind if you or your boss can see if my soul is special or something? i know that is subject to change, but i'd still like to know, if you are willing to say.
also, is it alright to ask so many questions?
>>
>>19499821
how did you come to be the "devils" assistant?
>>
>>19499806
Not all of them, but I do know there is a very strict rule on boundaries, on what you say, and especially what you do. You cannot physically touch anyone or anybody that you are not partnered with without the permission of the person and of the beings. In actuality these things get dealt with before you enter, but why I say that you definitely don't want to break the rules is that they have no flexibility for any broken ruled. Their punishment system is much harsher than the one in "Hell".
>>
>>19499843
Damn, thanks for the answer
>>
>>19499824
It depends how messed up they have become there, but yes its possible. The boxes have generated some of the most horrific unforgiving souls out there. But usually if they have spent that long in "The Boxes" then the beings judging can usually pick up on that.
>>
Do you know who am I or anyone in this thread?
>>
>>19499834
I asked for answers for so long and one day I received a response. And after I learned what I know now, I have asked If I could help people have a sense of who my boss really is.
>>
Do you have knowledge about how the world will start to end if it does?
>>
>>19499862
Greetings, I wanted to know if your boss could tell me if I will be close with thag person again
>>
>>19499508
What's my name?
>>
>>19499859
No problem.
>>
>>19499862
Sounds.... quite interesting.
And I thought bureaucracy was boring.
I almost regret going to sleep desu.
>>19499864
I think she's more legit than triangle-fag.
When she answered me she got me perfectly. Eerie and amazing. Makes me wanna work for her boss, unironically speaking.
>>
>>19499612
>femanon
tits or gtfo
>>
Voltarii-san, can you prove your existence to me? I wanna get spooked but also ask more questions.
>>
>>19499864
I personally do not, but the boss does. But it has come to a mutual agreement between the both of us that we will no longer call out names, as it can be a waste of both of our time and energy. I can tell you who you are or I can answer someones question that may even help out others. Of course I will choose answering others questions over the other. We do have priorities.
>>
Whats the reflection on paganism? As I can never accept an absolute truth, I find paganism to be "correct".
>>
>>19499871
how hard is it to get into heaven, exactly?

Is it really this "paradise place" that everyone mystifies it to be? what is it actually like?
>>
>>19499712
Can you answer pls?
>>
>>19499508
what (and be as specific as possible please) is going to happen on or before September 23rd?
>>
File: Tits.jpg (708KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Tits.jpg
708KB, 2048x1360px
>>19499886
What a bizarre request! I do not understand why you request these birds though. You must be a bird enthusiast.
>>
>>19499897
And initials?
Just a suggestion before leaving for good.
A pleasure Voltarii, this was fun and interesting!
>If the suggestion is alright could I have first dibs please? Thank you and goodbye! t. Neutralfag
>>
>>19499915
Voltarii, Im pretty sure he was talking about your mammaries.
>>
>>19499897
Ok, no problem.
Can you answer me this then, if you can of course...
Could your boss help me with the woman I love? I want her to come back to my life again
>>
>>19499915
I appreciate the snark, it's almost better than breasts
>>
>>19499508
tripper why would a satanic assistant assist 4chan/x/, a board of losers who jack off to alyssa milano
>>
>>19499508

Is your boss concerned about the rise of artificial intelligence, and the possibility of humans colonizing other worlds? Is that something it would allow??
>>
>>19499712
Plenty. My first encounters were dreams so there was once when I decided to ask for its presence to prove to me that it was really a being i was speaking too and I wasn't going insane and I felt two beyond ice cold hands touch my back and then grab my hands. I had a friend there at the time, so I wanted it to be big. Not something that only I can experience. Then dumb naive me said "You can do better than that you filthy abomination." just to rile him up. As soon as I said that a vase exploded and I immediately apologized and said the only reason that I said the was to make him do something. Well, I have learned from that experience and I am grateful that my boss has forgiven me.

And your soul seems to be the very common very light blue, nothing to worry about though. But your soul is more oval in shape than the normal circle. I am getting this information from my boss. I do not have the personal power to know what type of soul you have over a computer screen. In person yes. Over the screen, I cannot claim to have that ability.
>>
>>19499932
How badly do you love her?
>>
>>19499960
can you tell me what my soul looks like too please :3 I really appreciate what you're doing btw
>>
>>19499963
Very badly
>>
>>19499960
>the only reason that I said the was to make him do something
He knew that, given that he did something. Don't think you're the first doubter they've come across. I'm sure they had a good laugh about it. :P
>>
>>19499950
That was bound to happen. But again no human being is supposed to have the power to create something that is not human without consequences. You will be forced to try to keep control over it. As of colonizing on other planets, it is very well possible and not frowned upon by any beings that I know of. It is actually encourages, that is why creatures here were given the ability to slowly adapt, its just that we are all sitting here wasting it.
>>
>>19499975
Then the best bet is to let her go without any interference. We don't want to change her by force.
>>
Is there anything that makes souls different colors and or shapes or is it just random?
>>
>>19499926
I am aware.
>>
>>19499960
Same anon as before (I will be replying as John now), what does an oval shaped soul mean? Does it carry any significance?

Do any of the more powerful beings of heaven or hell take a vested interest in humans on earth?
>>
>>19499714
I would like to live an average lifespan. I would love for someone to take my place, perhaps my children. (I do not currently have kids.) And Enki seems familiar but not in the sense of my boss, perhaps another being closely associated.
And as of why he is not locked up, it is not the biggest threat to us. Why waste the strongest chain to hold back something who doesn't want us to be destroyed.
>>
File: Doom_2016_reversible_cover.jpg (23KB, 428x232px) Image search: [Google]
Doom_2016_reversible_cover.jpg
23KB, 428x232px
>>19499986
>Daemons on mars
I'm looking forward to the Doom reenactment lmao
>>
>>19500005
Usually color carries significant but shape could mean wear and tear. It could mean that it is not the first time your soul has made an appearance here on earth.
>>
>>19500008
I wouldn't mind taking your place if your boss is cool with it
>>
>>19499989
I know that was gonna be the answer. I just want her to be happy, but I always thought: "why can't she be happy with me?"

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>19500018
It's getting pretty late where I live, if I give you my email is there anyway you'd be willing to talk with me later?
>>
Do you know what the tree of good and evil actually was? Bible says it had fruit, but that was just a metaphor... what was it really that "Adam and Eve" took to make them like good?
>>
>>19500032
Edit: Last word in above post should have been God, not good!
>>
>>19499990
Souls are commonly a very light blue, and the shape is commonly a sphere. Any oddly shaped soul can mean wear and tear, and the color can point to what your abilities are. For example, usually souls with a green color are born with manifestation, a natural control over things. A person with a pink soul is naturally in tune with things that are normally unfeeling in our sense and are able to manipulate them to their will. Anyone can gain these abilities though, just not as strongly.
>>
>>19500032
That story actually stems from Gnostic teachings with many different versions of who convinced them to eat it and what the fruit was/did

>not really what you asked but I thought you might find it interesting.
>>
>>19500037
Thanks
>>
>>19499913
aheemmmmmmmmmmm
>>
is there any advice you can give us to keep us safe? would not like to die anytime soon via aliens or the supernatural or the beyond.
>>
You've definitely got the sustained traction to answer questions like >>19495716 if you want. It's honestly a lot easier to deal with the consequence of knowledge like that than it is to deal with >>19499986-type issues.

Not sure if the anon that asked that question is still around so I won't press the matter, but do try to consider that the systems you believe in are in place precisely to make it safe for that type of information to be available. Eventually.
>>
>>19500032
Forbidden fruit is knowledge or in the sense real food. In the sense of Adam and Eve they were flawed, and expected to die. But they were shown reality in the sense by lending ear and their mouths towards the serpent who gave them a tip to eat from the only tree that bore real fruit. Slowly but surely they awakened to their surroundings by meanings of coming to slow realization that they were naked and such on and so forth. They were soon able to see where they really were, and as "God" now had to help them as he'd would have preferred them die in bliss than in pain. The serpent helped them, they were not to die in his eyes because he could see where they were. Lying there in dirt and twigs, pretending that they were in the most beautiful garden ever. It was because they were dumb. It's east to see why Adam and Eve afterwards could think that the serpent was trying to hurt them rather than help.The fruit was the stepping stone to a sad but needed enlightenment. Hopefully I make sense because sometimes I can be just awful at explaining things.
>>
>>19500073
Nope, I was just typing up a long paragraph. I stick to my word. I have slightly over two hours left. No worries.
>>
>>19500029
>>19500070

I don't know if you just didn't see my post but I'm going to bed, my email is [email protected]

I'd love to talk more
>>
>>19500051
Well pardon me, some questions I may pass over by accident. If you're going to be rude and act like either my boss or I owe you an answer then I do wish you luck on finding that answer elsewhere.
>>
>>19500088
>>19499971
pretty please with a cherry on top :3
>>
>>19500082
I and now whomever is on this thread have your email. I'd be careful as to watch for anyone trying to send you spam.
>>
>>19500056
If it is bound to happen, then it will happen. I cannot give advice on how to stop it or hide. But the possibilities of any of that happening soon is currently very low.
>>
For the sake of tempering my own curiosity I need to ask the same soul question that's already been asked a thousand times over. I don't care if it's special or any such nonsense, I just want to know what it's like.
>>
>>19499905
You get the correct truth if you put absolutely everything together. Like a puzzle. Paganism has a big role in connecting with all religions. Also for anyone curious: Scientology does not have a place in this puzzle other than it deters the mind from the truth. It is utter nonsense.
>>
is my soul light blue?
>>
>>19500088
>>19500099
>>19500105
so how does one contact you or your boss
are demons inherently evil
what secret societies do you work with
can you prove to me irl that you are who you are?
would you help out a lad?
am i in hell (if not yet do you guys already know who's going to hell)
what's the purpose of your boss and yourself?
is there a third option between heaven and hell to simply not exist?

what's your take on this
>>19499809
>>
>>19500106
From what I got from my boss, your soul is a deeper blue. Are you alright? Sometimes it doesn't mean anything other than a slight discoloration of the normal but other times it can mean something else. I'm asking for just general concern. It is not anything horrible, I'm just curious. Also it is a spherical shape so it tells me it most likely may be just slight discoloration.
>>
>>19500020
I'd be cool with it, but yeah it is mainly up to him.
>>
>>19500116
>>19500128
>>19500131
>>19500131

what's my soul colour right now and why the fuck does it matter?
why does god only answer my prayers in ways that harm or punish me
can you uncircumsize yourself with magic
how am i going to die?
are we nearing the end times?
>>
>>19499508
tell your boss to suck my holy balls
>>
File: 1420497355961.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1420497355961.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>19500135
>can you uncircumsize yourself with magic
>>
File: 1503628371057.jpg (24KB, 480x491px) Image search: [Google]
1503628371057.jpg
24KB, 480x491px
>>19500135
>>
>>19500128
Without going too far into detail, life has thrown me curve balls in some pretty harsh ways more times than I can care to count, I'm currently just rolling with the punches. But that's life for you. Not sure if that's of any significance to the discrepancy.
>>
>>19500135
how can i shitpost as well this
australian hours are fucking best mate
>>
I want Satans big red balls in my mouth.
>>
>>19500137
Might I ask what your religion is?
>>
>>19500152
Perhaps you're looking in the wrong direction. Maybe you can find that satisfaction elsewhere.
>>
>>19500095
>>19500128
I wanna know about my soul too yano ;_;
>>
>>19500153
I'm not religious i just have really nice balls
>>
It seems someone is mad that I did not answer their question.
>>
>>19500161
yeah I'm pretty cheesed off; not gonna lie
>>
>>19500159
Holy does not necessarily mean nice. And might i introduce you to >>19500152
You two could possibly fill each others requests.
>>
>>19500163
Why do you need that validation so badly?
What you're looking for won't come through just an answer.
>>
>>19500166
I just find authoritarian beings sexy...reminds me of daddy
>>
>>19500166
If you saw my balls you'd confirm they're holy. Like, sculpted by god holy.
>>
Op if you have the time, I'd like to know your thoughts on this thread: >>19479759

Which posts stand out to you and why?

I'm going to bed now but I'll read when I get up.
>>
How do I escape this?
>>
>>19499907
Not that difficult by how full they seem to be. And compared to here, yes it is paradise. But they do throw you back to Earth to keep that paradise feeling going.
>>
Can you tell me please the colour of my soul too please? If you don't want to it's alright, but I'm just really curious too.
>>
>>19500185
ello mate i think you skipped me
>>19500125
>>19500135
>>
>>19500191
same
I'm a hungry hippo too ;_;
>>
>>19500179
Magic is an extremely broad subject. Things that fall into that category can fall over countless others. It is difficult for me to give you my view on magic and especially what others think of it. I can say though that 'magic' does not work in the ways that most think it does.
>>
Just like with the names, I will no longer answer the question "What color is my soul?" unless your soul is abnormal in color or shape. If I do not respond directly to you it means your soul is normal. Normal is a light blue, with a roundish shape.
>>
File: 1335617904939.jpg (17KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1335617904939.jpg
17KB, 400x388px
>>19500211
oh...well that sucks
>>
>>19500211
I have a question. What do you do to serve him. I mean, you refer to him as your boss yet you never elaborate on what it is you do.
>>
>>19500220
I apologize for the inconvenience, it is just better than telling everyone over and over and over again that they are light blue and round in shape due to it being very very common.
>>
>>19500211
I wanted to be speshul ;_;
>>
>>19500220
The answers you were looking for would have only been a shallow fulfilment, what you crave is something that you can only bring yourself.
>>
>>19500233
a shallow fulfilment would have been nice tho
>>
am i too late to ask a question?
.v. i want to know if the devil visits people in their dreamsss
>>
You mentioned 5 basic locations for a soul to be currently located, and one of them was Earth. Do these other places begin/end existing at a certain time? You mentioned that your boss's fall is chronologically in the future. Are we in a time loop or separate iteration of time?

If my soul has unususl traits, I am also curious.
>>
>>19500235
In a week you would have forgotten and continued to exist in the same capacity you always have. Your self worth can only be improved by yourself, because only then will it have meaning. Don't look to others to appraise your own value.
>>
>>19500224
Well it is not like an actual job, I do not get payed in any form except in knowledge. What I do however is, I try to answer questions on behalf of him. I give what he tells me to give out to the people. And I call him my boss because I prefer it more than putting "Devil' down as a response. I actually prefer to call him Father, as he is one of the Fathers.
>>
>>19500236
Well yes but also there are beings that will pretend to be the devil for that glory and power feeling. Those beings give you nightmares.
>>
>>19500251
i'm like, 99% sure satan himself visited me in a dream, does the phrase "satan, carrier of the burden" hold any significance?
>>
File: CWLLkiLU4AAbfll.jpg (21KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
CWLLkiLU4AAbfll.jpg
21KB, 480x318px
>>19500247
so he's ... you're daddy??
>>
What is the point of life?
>>
>>19500247
>>19500251
you gonna answer me?

>>19500125
>>19500135
>>
>>19500240
We have our own separate time. Well, time does not exist to these beings. So they can easily go to and fro from where ever they please in our timeline. And from what I'm getting these five places expand themselves. So it is no tell when they will end, although all five are spoken as if they are alive. All living beings will come to an end from my knowledge. I am a bit scrambled, I apologize. I am to believe that the fall in the future may be what ends the area which we all currently reside in.
>>
>>19500268
To suffer and struggle. It is to make us grow. There is no challenge which we do not learn from.
>>
>>19500278
shut the fuck up already, if she isnt answering that means she wont answer
>>
what you have to do on earth in order to go to Hell, if in order to go to Heaven you must do good deeds and believe in "God" (as the orthodoxism says)
>>
>>19500283
Last question (you have the option not to answer, only if you and your Boss want to), can you tell me what my soul looks like?
>>
>>19500260
Perhaps if you realize that many of what bad that has happened throughout human existence is placed upon him, it does begin to make sense.
>>
>>19500292
.v. in the dream i had with satan, he said i could call him with that phrase

i'm not even LARPing, i can clearly remember it, strangely
>>
>>19500283
>To suffer and struggle. It is to make us grow.

to hwat end ?
>>
>>19500288
You can be entirely 'pure' and end up in the prisons of "hell", or even the prisons of "heaven". It's a very juggled topic, but usually you will go where you'd like to go as long as you don't agitate any being to the point of turning against you.
>>
>>19500301
Have you tried?
>>
>>19500309
yep, didnt work at all, i dont think, unless i misheard him in my dream, its very likely i did
i misshear a lot of things
>>
>>19500304
To prepare us for round two as i like to call it. And honestly wherever you end up you will need to use those lessons and skills that you have learned.
>>
>>19499508
Has this become the worst board on the site? Why the fuck are you people responding to a fucking mexican larger enough that he has two threads up? Sage this garbage
>>
Was it my fault?
>>
>>19499886
This isn't /b/ faggot
This is a blue board
Read the rules newfag
>>
I have been wondering if anyone in this thread can guess what my religion is. It's not something my boss asked me to do or say, I am just asking out of my own curiosity.
>>
>>19500323
Buhdism?
>>
>>19500323
zoroastrianism
>>
>>19500323
uhh... satanism? im probably wrong on this one
>>
>>19500323
Gnostic christianity?
>>
>>19500323
buddhism
>>
>>19499508
Why do all of you allegedly extremely powerful creatures flock to this time-space locality? This goes for the Angels and Heavens too. Why does the Earth matter so much and mankind on it? How the heck is soul valuable and why does everybody seem to want it?

Why are you all caught in some dualistic cartoonish fight of "le good and evil" meme? Even if you aren't, why are you fighting and to what end? Also, if you do need humanity for something, what is with the arrogance? Lose the pride too, it's unbecoming. If you actually need humans for something, it means we are pretty great since beings from so far away from so many different walks of life, need stuff from us. If you don't, why don't you go do something more interesting? Life as a human is for the most part boring.

Last but not least, if the creator gave us something special and that is what you are after. Why do you think you will ever get it? Especially if the Prime Creator hasn't allowed you to have it yet, why would you get it later?
>>
>>19500319
I've humored him as he's humored me, don't worry. Thank you though, Anon.
>>
>>19500326
>>19500327
>>19500328
>>19500329
>>19500330
Nope, good guesses though!
>>
Voltarii, when I was young I was hit by a truck and blacked out. I remember seeing a light but it never got closer or further. Always made me think of Limbo, and why souls get trapped there. How does ones soul get trapped in Limbo and is there anyway to move on from It? I've had reoccurring dreams all my life of dying over and over in the same way, fearing that I'll be trapped in Limbo for eternity.
>>
>>19500337
can you please tell me if your going to answer my question or not i want to know if im wasting time in your thread
btw how close was gnostic christianity (that was my guess)

>>19500125
>>19500135
>>
>>19500337
Jewish?
Hindu?
Islam? (god i hope not)
Catholic?
Protestant?
I'm a pentacostal myself
>>
>>19500323
>>19500337

Scientology
>>
>>19500343
>islam
>serves satan
that actually would be pretty accurate
>>
Will I die alone?
>>
>>19500353
yes, you dont even need satan to know that
>>
File: NOIDED.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
NOIDED.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>>19500348
topkek anon
>>
>>19500338
Limbo a thin film is where souls who are taken before their time are caught. They aren't allowed access because as they are taken so soon they are supposed to be put back on earth again. You can become trapped in Limbo if you are refusing to go back to be reborn so you can face the challenges of life and become stronger. You become forever stuck in limbo the longer you stay there, as a soul separated from a body for too long will ultimately forget and it is hard to get out of limbo when you do not know where to go. Luckily you were placed in your same body, so I do not believe you will become stuck in Limbo.
>>
>>19500343
>>19500345
>>19500348
Nope.
>>
>>19500364
Presbyterian
>>
>>19500353
Only if you chose to.
>>
is my soul normal?
>>
Your Boss' opinion on voodoo?
>>
>>19500364
As a reward for guessing your religion, can you tell us the anon who guesses correctly's name?
>>
99% sure i know the awnser, but is my soul even slightly different from the nomral?
>>
>>19500364
Pagan
>>
>>19500357
Thank you Voltarii, I still view you and your master as the enemy, but I am thankful for you sharing your knowledge with me.
>>
>>19500366
>>19500376
>>19500371
Negative.
>>
>>19500378
Well, you're welcome I guess?
>>
are you still on earth currently?
>>
>>19500379
Some sort of orthodox christianity?
>>
Different anon, thanks for answering several questions between the two threads.

My guess is that you practice a variant of Kaballah mysticism.
>>
>>19500390
Me? Yes. I live over by the pacific.
>>
Purtian?
>>
>>19499508
Why is everybody trying to ruin the Earth? I'm sure all of these doomsday prophecies are just lies created by the elites to use as excuses for when they start killing off most of humanity as robots have become more useful than them. But why does the Earth need to face ruin so often? Why has humanity been so fortunate so far?
>>
>>19500379
>>19500364
>>19500383
>>19500394
seriously though are you going to answer
>>19500342
>>
I still haven't heard back from you on my dentist appointment. I have to go to the Golf Club at 4 pm.
>>
>>19500379
Daoism?
Confucianism?
INC?
Roman Catholic?
Baptist?
>>
>>19500392
You're welcome! And incorrect.
>>
>>19500394
if you live on earth, how does the so-called devil communicate with you?
>>
>>19500323
Tengriism / Shamanism
>>
>>19500400
>>19500395
No.
>>
>>19500408
Give us at least a clue, is it a well-known religion/belief system? or which continent is it prevalent?
>>
>>19500404
Presence, dreams, thoughts, signs, telepathy, etc. If you were a very powerful being, doing all those things while not present in that area would be no sweat.
>>
>>19500116
Thank you. It does sound reasonable. Is there any more weight to different sorts of paganism. The likes of Asatro, animism etc? I mean to find the truth.
>>
>>19500411
It's probably something that of course none of you would expect me to be in. It is in the Christianity family, but is not Christianity. And it may be something many of you may be biased against which kind of worries me a bit. I don't want what I say to lose meaning based on what you feel about my religion. But if that happens then so be it.
>>
Less than 30 minutes left before I must depart.
>>
>>19500421
arianism? cathar?
still waiting on my own questions senpai

>>19500125
>>19500135
>>
>>19500421
Latter Day Saints?
Seventh Day Adventist?
>>
>>19500421
I am just dropping in here to guess Wiccan, despite not knowing if it related to Christianity or not.
>>
>>19500421
Rosicrucian
>>
>>19500421
mormon?
>>
>>19500426
oh and paulician
>>
>>19500426
>>19500434

or nestorian or coptic
>>
>>19500421
Jehovas Witness
>>
>>19500426
>>19500434
>>19500435
>>19500421
messianic judaism is also another that comes to mind
>>19500125
>>19500135
>>
Whoever dwells in the shelterof the Most High
will rest in the shadowof the Almighty.I will say of theLord, “He is my refugeand my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shieldand rampart.
You will not fearthe terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence
that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

If you say, “TheLordis my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
no harmwill overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
For he will command his angelsconcerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a. stone.
You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
>>
>>19500440
inb4 op hisses and retreats to hell
>>
>>19500125
One contacts me if they happen to run into me, one contacts my boss if he happens to need to or want to contact them.
No, demons are not inherently evil.
None, unless you think of my religion as a secret society.
How do i prove that I am me?
Sure, if I can.
No, and yes (well i dont unless i ask)
My bosses purpose is much more complicated than mine. I wouldn't be able to explain because I don't even fully understand it) Mine is the same as a normal human beings so far.
There are five places that I know of, two being heaven and hell and one being earth. The other two, you don't wan to touch.

And no, those aren't my religions. I may answer the second questions soon. Please bear with me.
>>
>>19500444
I am not effected by this. No hissing to hell, sorry.
>>
>>19500446
>>19500446
sorry for being a nagging cunt mate but i hope you can understand that im in a desert right now with nothing but oil rigs for 100miles in any direction
i would like to ask if you could give a anon some
help on starting out in magic as the servant of satan i assume you'd know more than the majority of this board
>>
>>19500440
You do know that the Lord said "Vengeance is mine.". So I do not believe loving my 'enemy' will cause me to in a sense be punished.
>>
>>19500421
...Are you a member of the Knights Templar or something?
>>
>>19500450
Turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away
>>
>>19500428
>>19500433
Correct.
>>
>>19500450
what is the size of my penis?
>>
>>19500466
this
>>
>>19500465
YES!
>>
>>19500466
Again a question you should already know.
>>
>>19500465
If youre a mormon, why serve the "the devil"? aren't the two anti-thetical?
>>
>>19500474
If you can accurately tell me the size of my erect penis I will dedicate my life to satan.
>>
>>19500475
We believe that you should love all and forgive all. I do not necessarily follow the "devil" but I do have love for this being. Because I believe everything should not suffer, I wish to bring his name up quite a bit. If I'm told to hate someone then I demand to know why, And so I asked "the devil" and he told me a story that made me see that I could not hate him.
>>
>>19500477
I don't want you to.
>>
>>19499772
If your boss doesn't deal, wouldn't that mean there are beings who pose as him, granting people their most wanted desires, but at the sacrifice? Why would they do that? Do they just not like your boss?
>>
I must leave soon. Around 5 min left.
>>
>>19500487
If you can tell me the size of my erect penis I will do whatever you say and post proof
>>
How do souls work when each person has an infinite amount of them across the multiverse. Obviously not all souls are in tune, for if I was to die in this universe I could still be alive in a thousand other universes. How does your master account for that. Does that mean multiple versions of me could exist in both heaven and hell at once?
>>
>>19500485
can you retell the story or point me in a direction where i could learn the truth?
>>
Who really killed Tupac?
>>
>>19500489
Yes to all but the last one. Power and Glory. Also maybe a rush. But they would all back down if a greater damn was given by "the Devil" due to his strength.
>>
>>19500485
The reverse of devil is lived.
>>
>>19500492
I still don't want you to.
>>
>>19500499
You and your horrid sense of humor, farewell it has been fun everyone. Maybe I will be back maybe I wont. We'll see. Goodbye.
>>
how do i change my gender 100% so I can be 100% genetic female.
>>
I've been waiting the whole day and night for this! I'm so sorry, you are probably gone already... I'm still pretty grateful that you stopped by here, hopefully one day I'll be able to be here in that moment
>>
>>19500511
Goodbye Voltarii. I will see you and your master soon. Prepare for maledictus.
>>
File: areyousrs.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
areyousrs.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>19499508
The Devil's my bitch. How does it feel to be working for my sidebitch?
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 219x230px
>>19500513

find a way for yourself to get unwilling raped by an homosexual monster untill he murders you and makes a stew from your cock then await reincarnation
>>
>>19499508
Good day sir

I was wondering if you could give me a proof of being an assistant of one of the Fathers please just something to confort myself with the idea of whom I may have the honour to talk to

Why does your boss post on 4chan ?

Will you suffer for the eternity or will you have privileges ?

Who is the antechrist ?

Where do I apply ?

I feel honoured that you took the time to read that good day sir
>>
I once had a dream, in this dream I died and went to hell. Satan took the time to talk with me and he looked like a normal guy, with a suit and a tie, just like any normal human. He was definitely not a good person but I was okay with that. Hell was not extremely populated, demons and corruption was everywhere and everyone was curious about me.
There was a time dilation in hell which made millions of hell years equal a second in our realm.

Did I have a correct dream? Or was I fooled by my own imagination? And, what would having a green/greenish soul mean?
>>
>>19499508
What are your thoughts (or anyone else ITT) on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePL14H1r1e8&feature=youtu.be
>>
What are his weaknesses? Can he be killed with silver?
>>
I wish to become in the future the owner of a very powerfull company, can you or your boss tell me if im in the right path? Thank you
>>
I saw you say somethin bout a niggas soul

Whats my soul look like?
>>
>>19500701
no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make me a girl!!!!!!
>>
What does your "Boss" think of St Michael?
>>
Well I know that I came to late, if you perhaps still come back later, do you have long blond curly hair?I know it's a weird question but doesn't hurt to ask.
>>
what purpose does hell serve and are humans the only one there? That doesn't seem possible if so. There has to be at least one civilization equal or greater than ours. Do they have the same heaven and hell?
>>
>>19499508
>Hello again my dear /x/...
>it's like you can hear the fedora tipping
>>
>>19499508
Tell me devils assistant, why is the world crumbling today?
>>
>>19501021
Ignore that question, I've got a better one, you said you can tell anything about a person, but is this decided on a physical level or spiritual level?
>>
File: help.jpg (50KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
50KB, 456x628px
Is there any way for me to get rid of my depression and traumas? Will my life ever even matter at all?
>>
>>19501067
I can answer that myself, bro.

I will assume you go on /x/ alot.
If you had to look at life on a linear line, the end point as far as we know is for us to use our pineal gland and do crazy magic shit.

Now hear me out, if you were evil and you wanted to prevent people from using these evil powers , what can you do? You have to prevent people from using it in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

Now in this video this guy says your tongue is supposed to sit on the roof of your mouth, so your maxilla doenst lower. If your maxilla is lowered you lose functions in your frontal lobe/pineal gland. The problem is that this affects like 90% of the people on earth.
>>
You're making this shit up and I know it, I'm not suspending my disbelief for the purpose of this groupthink experiment. Fuck you and this shitty story.
>>
>>19501091
>>19501067
both the same posters?
>>
Assuming I have potential how do I unlock. Is there anything other than self belief and hard work that I need in order to achieve my dream. Since my dream is to be a rockstar is there any insight your boss can give me? (he is a musician himself from what i've heard)
>>
File: kukkajäbä.jpg (435KB, 1901x1920px) Image search: [Google]
kukkajäbä.jpg
435KB, 1901x1920px
>>19501097
Nah, man, I'm not a meanie

regards,
>>19501067
>>
>>19501102
Voltarii said he could determine what people were just by looking at them, part of this can be determined with facial structure and the length of peoples maxillas.
>>19501086
Those who want to do this exercise, do it the right way, especially if you have scoliosis.(Which I have)

>>19501061
Hence why I asked this question.
>>
>>19501110
It may sounds insane, but the only thing I can say is, try and convince yourself to the exercise in anyway possible.
>>
>>19500332
Even though he hungers for it most of all, consuming our world would never please Dormammu. What our world gives him is something he can never attain on his own: Defeat.
>>
>>19499508
How is hell like?
>>
>>19502126
Fucking Dormammu? Seriously, didn't Dr. Strange already win against him?
>>
>>19502164
>didn't Dr. Strange already win
Precisely. Even if the Earth weren't special, it's special to us because it's our home. There's a reason the density transition hasn't happened yet.
>>
tits or GTFO
>>
>>19499550
>curioys if this is real
Fuckin moron
>>
I have a weird feeling that You feel such a huge respect to your boss like it is almost a fear. I know it isn't because you trust him, but why can't You just ask him how he reproduces? Would he be angry because of you beeing curious?
>>
Am I too late to ask a question? If not, could you tell me if he really loves me?
>>
Am i in good terms with your boss?
What determinates someone who's good or bad?
If there is something i should change to grow into a better person, what should it be?
>>
>>19500018
>>
>>19500018
Is there any truth to the Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow children? I believe I may be an Indigo and my daughter may be a Crystal but I can't be sure.
>>
>>19503015 < me
Also guessing your religion.
Spiritism, Spiritualism or Mediumship? Don't know the exact name for that on english.
>>
Will someone be sent to hell for believing in there own spiritual ways. (Ie. I am poly and believe in multiple god's.) In a sense if I don't believe in that exact religion where shall I go. Same goes with sub sections of religion.
>>
>>19502421
I think it is related to the respect thing she mentionated before.
>>
>mormonposting
>>
Need urgent answers! Why is OP such a faggot? Will his faggotry ever end, in this life or the next?
>>
I want to thank you for something, even though i won't say what. I had forgotten about it, but it can completely change my life for the better, and can help me with any given situation. You didn't mean to, you were just helping one of the anons and just like that, boom here it was. Just what i needed to know, just what i needed in my life. You already know what I'm talking about, i mean come on, lol but thank you! I mean it!
>>
>>19499508
Does the devil have a human looking ballsack? Is it tight or loose? Do the balls dangle around or stay firmly tucked away?
>>
>>19500023
hey anon, look for pickup and redpill if u are interested in why she isnt loving you (anymore). Give it a try and improve ur life.
>>
>>19504129
How can americans even tolerate mormons around? It's ultra heretic. Plus they diddle more kids than even the catholics.
>>
>>19505407
Only 1 in 50 states has enough of them to worry about, and it's not a state people are clamoring to get to.
>>
>>19499508
how does it feel to be a virgin tranny chaser in your mums basement?
>>
Is the devil my father?
>>
Is the devil dead yet? He haunted me in my dreams last night. I tried to make a deal with him and he corrupted my wish and gave me a nightmare. When I get my powers back, I'm going to destroy him.
>>
What is my deepest desire and how I achieve it?
>>
If i kill myself, will i be punished in ''afterlife'' in hell ?
>>
>>19499508
Huh, so that's where you were.
>>
>>19499508
You better kill me before I find you and take what is mine.
>>
>>19508591
You better kill me before I find you and take what is mine back.
>>
>>19499508
You better kill me before I find you and take what is mine back.
>>
>>19499508
You better kill me before I find you and take what is mine.
>>
>>19499508
Tits and a time stamp.
>>
File: roger_rabbit.jpg (32KB, 446x511px) Image search: [Google]
roger_rabbit.jpg
32KB, 446x511px
>>19508630
>Tits and a time stamp
...TWOOO BIIIITS!
>>
>>19499635
He was referring to Adam and Eve's 3st son from the Judaeo Christian belief system.
>>
File: god_and_devil_thumb.jpg (14KB, 262x350px) Image search: [Google]
god_and_devil_thumb.jpg
14KB, 262x350px
>>19499508
does he consider himself an enemy of god or an opposing force of energy? does he believe god is willing to become one instead of eradicating "darkness" like it is claimed by many followers?
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.