[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I attain immortality and eternal youth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: azusa-thinking.jpg (185KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
azusa-thinking.jpg
185KB, 2560x1600px
How do I attain immortality and eternal youth?
>>
>>19499410
with anime made real
>>
>>19499410
You can't , and you aren't special you will die. Like everyone.
>>
>>19499410
Figure out how to go to heaven and you'll be forever young.
If you want I can tell you my very crazy experiences, I experienced samadhi.
>>
>>19499410
1. Align with God and go to heaven.
2. Align with Satan and give your soul so you can be a demon in his army
3. Ascend to your own spiritual understanding through rigorous meditation and enlightment.

You'll probably never achieve any be stuck in limbo when you die
>>
File: ayy cucked.jpg (8KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ayy cucked.jpg
8KB, 350x350px
if anybody knows
it's the people who have the center of all intelligence in an agency
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency
they're the smartest people on the planet
they're so smart people think they're ALIENS
>>
>>19500221
The Universe is bigger than you will ever perceive. You don't know shit. All we know about death is that an organic body stops functioning in the immediate time space locality that we observe. That's it. It doesn't mean anything. You just can't do anything like you normally would with that anymore. You could wake up with your process having been saved by time billions of years from now and stored in a toaster used as a foot stool by an orc banging your waifu. You don't know shit. Nobody does. We just know what we thing we can/
>>
>>19499410
I think you already have it. It'll be gone in three decades, but currently you have it.
>>
>>19500221
It's one thing to say no if it genuinely isn't possible, but to scoff at the mere idea of something out there makes you a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1486817980216.png (208KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486817980216.png
208KB, 500x600px
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
>>
>>19499410
cloning or upload your brain, any of the 2
>>
>>19499410
>I wanna be around forever in this shithole
I've got some bad news
>>
>>19500402
The question "How do I" implicitly assumes that it is possible. Yet we don't know of any practical example, or how it could be done at all, given all the generations who already searched. At this point in time, it's no longer about the mere idea, but about the facts. It's like "How do I build a perpetual motion machine?" A blank "No, you can't." is the only non-retarded answer for this.
>>
Go vegan
>>
>>19500221
Nobody has to be special, you pathetic little mongrel. That's kind of the point. When we give up on being crabs in a bucket, we don't have to be crabs in a bucket anymore. Tech advances as people find harmony in specialization. The fountain of youth does not exist because the capital base available to decent people does not yet support the construction of the fountain of youth.
>>
>>19500750
But meat is great.
>>
>>19500825
Maybe a reptillian thinks human meat is great too
>>
>>19500305
Noone thinks they're aliens. they think they're hiding the aliens and are in league with them.
>>
>>19500828
Vegans are such fucking cucks
>>
>>19499410
You want to stay in this realm - forever. I only wish that on people I truly hate.
>>
>>19500870
I could go to the astral realm whenever couldn't I?
>>
>>19500869
triggered lizard detected
>>
>>19500306
Get reality checked faggot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.