[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: andrew-gosden.jpg (61KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
andrew-gosden.jpg
61KB, 700x394px
Where are you?
>>
>>19499114
>Slipknot Shirt
Probably anhero'd
>>
hogwarts
>>
I have no idea
I am lost
But yet I have no desire to be found.
I will simply get to know my new surroundings, and base everything off that environment instead of the landscape I no longer can reach.
>>
>>19499222
No
>>
>>19499229
You can't deny those trips, and definitely not with those pathetic digits of yours, filthy commoner scum.
>>
>>19499222
2/10 not 1/10 because I feel bad for your shitty spoopy skills and I don't want you to drown in ranch dressing as you try to eat the pain of being loser away
>>
>>19499249
Trips don't protect you from being autistic faggot kys
>>
>>19499114
That's the dude that told me to keep quiet while he worked as a bikini waxer for Corey's grupies.
>>
>>19499114
YOU WANT TOTAL CONTROL BUT YOU CANT HAVE IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg
>>
File: 1500277035844-k.png (106KB, 348x278px) Image search: [Google]
1500277035844-k.png
106KB, 348x278px
>>19499296
>>
The time is soon upon us. That which is the cycle of all will repeat once again. There exists no escape from this torment.
>>
>>19500885
Master roleplayer status.
>>
>>19499114
Apparently people have seen him across Europe bumming from place to place. If you look up Andrew Gosden and ear you can find out about how to spot him, very rare.

Kid was super homosexual but living in a super conservative homophobic household so ran off.
>>
>>19499123
More like Brakebills
>>
>>19499114
A time space locality we still can't comprehend
>>
>>19505032
Why would you say this?
>>
>>19505032
lel you stupid fag. get b&
>>
>his family criticized the police for their reaction, who investigated the family, rather than search for their son, when eye witnesses came forward saying they see him at the train station, police didnt check CCTV train footage until 27 days later

holy fuck, fuck the police. youd think that they would check CCTV footage within hours, youd think that OPs pic was released on that evenings news, but a whole fucking month later? pathetic. and it says the school didnt report him missing for 24 hrs because they dialed his contact number wrong are you serious?

fuck the police, this is why theyre cunts. i bet they thought his father did it so they spent a month investigating him before even investigating the train station where witnesses seen him. im british and i hate the police, part of me doesnt want kids incase the police accuse me of shit or wont take me serious /investigate me if i reported them missing or if a bruise / cut appeared on them
>>
>>19505032
You cant post here
>>
>>19499114
Probably taken by BBC celebs and bummed up the arse in a shed for years before being killed.
>>
>>19505287
We should just burn down police stations and go into their holes at night to lunch them
>>
>>19506181
They're not Hobbits anon
>>
>>19505287
9/10 times it's the family you dick sucking felcher.
>>
>>19507526
Where's that come from?

It must be real hard being in the police, having to drive all the way to a train station to interview the person who sold the ticket. There was also an incident where someone went into the station to give information about Gosden, but was turned away and told to come back in the morning because the lazy fuck was coming off shift.
>>
>>19505287
Last year in the U.S. alone more than nine hundred thousand people were reported missing and not found...
That's out of three hundred million, total population. That breaks down to about one person in three hundred and twenty-five vanishing.

Every year....

Maybe it's a coincidence, but it's almost the same loss ratio experienced by herd animals on the African savannah to large predators.
>>
>>19507689
Happens. The boy is long dead.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.