[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if God created us because he needed to distract himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: meerk.jpg (39KB, 660x551px) Image search: [Google]
meerk.jpg
39KB, 660x551px
What if God created us because he needed to distract himself from his existential crisis?
>>
File: psychedelic-pepe.jpg (116KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic-pepe.jpg
116KB, 900x450px
Does the Cult of Kek have established dogma regarding the ritual or recreational consumption of bufo alvarius venom?
>>
>>19499062
it has your ass on my dick
>>
>>19499040
The Demiurge did. The Monad is just being nice enough to keep you alive.
>>
>>19499040
probably just made it worse desu
>>
>>19499120
but doesn't the monad go through existential crises too?
>>
>>19499062
quit making excuses and just admit you like getting high
>>
>>19499040
You'd probably be disappointed, I'm willing to bet his/it's reasons are much more mundane.
>>
>>19499040
no
>>
>>19499040
What if he created us just for shits and giggles as a joke to show his Godpals
>>
>>19499040
If the god you're talking about is just some depressed kid what does that make you?
>>
We shouldn't even exist but because we do he has given us the opportunity.
>>
>>19499040
Why would God have an existential crisis? Why would the uncaused cause of all causes worry what caused it? Why would that which has always existed wonder why it came to be, since it never did "come to be?" There is no external purpose to God, so why would God get anxiety about God's purpose?
>>
>>19501989
Because that which it created had found a way to circumvent it. Only a matter of time before Man extends his lifespan past Nature.
>>
>>19502034
>Because that which it created had found a way to circumvent it.
Yes, let me know when your tulpa escapes your head and becomes your slave master.
>>
>>19502063
What if I were to tell you I was deeply religious, and that my Tulpa was Me, and God was my prominent train of thought? By that logic I've escaped my own head, making me the Slave Master of God. Boom, circumvention
>>
>>19499213
>
yup...he's just bored, if I could create a universe with living beings in it, I would also! For entertainment, to sit off my time on this hell we call earth
>>
File: IMG_1661.jpg (38KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1661.jpg
38KB, 403x433px
>>19502071
>my Tulpa was Me
So you're suggesting you created yourself? Are you pic related?
>>
>>19502034
>Because that which it created had found a way to circumvent it. Only a matter of time before Man extends his lifespan past Nature.

The original premise was that Man was created due to the existential crisis of God. Now you are saying the result of that crisis is the cause of the crisis. That is stupid and irrational.

>Only a matter of time before Man extends his lifespan past Nature.
What do you mean by "past Nature?" Man is part of Nature and anything of Man that gets extended also extends Nature. You can't have numbers pass the number line - you just make the line larger.

>>19502071
>What if I were to tell you I was deeply religious, and that my Tulpa was Me, and God was my prominent train of thought?
I'd say you have a piss-poor definition of God. You can delude yourself into anything with bad semantics. Define "rich" as "able to breathe" and boom - no more poverty cuz we're all rich, right?
>>
>>19499040
Thats actually right.

I phrase it different but yeah.
>>
>>19499040
Like me when I play runescape
>>
>>19499040
What if God created us so he could experience himself through us?
>>
>>19499062
just invoke kek to charge your venom and to guide you through the substance. personal experience with this one

also, all frog venom is psychoactive. (skin secretions, venom
glands on toads)
smoke away my brothers. don't be afraid to try new things. use your intuition and have a good day
>>
>>19504951
If Kek doesn't respond, you might be calling him the wrong name.. KUK is the same dude, just so you know, you just gotta worship Kuk.

You just gotta worship Cuck.
>>
>>19504959
kek is kuk is keket is kauket is amun is amunet is amaunet is heh is hehet is hauhet is nun is nunet is naunet is ra is re
>>
>>19505006
is shiva is vishnu is brahma is kali... just a few names of the creator
>>
>>19499040
That's what I do when I want to distract myself from my existential crisis. I daydream, or just straight up dream. Even the Bible confirms it by stating that God created us in His image. We're basically His imagination, that can create its own imagination, that can create its own imagination, that can create its own imagination, that can create its own imagination...
>>
>>19504914
this is partly what I believe. Also reincarnation
>>
>>19499040

The Gods mind-wipe and live as humans, because boredom. Then when they go back, they regain their God mind, and they punish all those that wronged them.
>>
>>19505006
>>19505011

>The Creator is Kuk
The Creator is still a Cuck

GOD I can't wait to get smote for all the blasphemy I've spoken all my life
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.