[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when GoP was confirmed kill in 2015

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: DGFdgfiW0AECImM.jpg (80KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
DGFdgfiW0AECImM.jpg
80KB, 800x553px
https://twitter.com/soychicka/status/887440337467301889

Russian's compromised the central data store of the GoP in 2015, explaining why suddenly Trump took the primary. The FSB had roughly 10 years of kompromat to work with to deal with any upsets. It also explains currently why the GoP is refusing to impeach or barely even lift a finger against Trump.

The real conspiracy was what the GoP was hiding all along, their dirty fucking laundry.
>>
Grrrr jonel d drumpf bad
Blumpf grumf vump dumpf mumf
Xonel j jump has a secret wormhole to the kremlin through his asshole.
Bonel j struffp makes my wiener tickle why did you vote 4 him?
Guekvihosvdiskfbdhckx trump >:(((((
>>
>>19498921
An aspiring display of reading comprehension and aptitude, did you even read the thread?
>>
>leftist (((intellectuals))) believe this shit
>>
>>19498931
It's literally reported in the public record, with corroborative evidence that these breaches did occur. Why are you so disconnected from reality?
>>
That's still grasping at straws, at best.
>implying the DNC isn't compromised equally
You are either ignorant or intellectually dishonest. Probably both.
>>
>>19498945
I don't doubt that they are, but this gives new context to the current situation at hand where an authoritarian is trampling over the constitution.
>>
Is this not just trying to deflect from the DNC happenings? lmao

awran dindunuffin
>>
>>19498928
Black lives are so oppressed
#deconstructwhiteness
#decolonizecivilization
#dumptrump
#goodnightwhitepride
>>
Maybe you should directly link the relevant information instead of posting a twitter circlejerk that you engaged in?

That'd be great.
>>
>>19498931
You are clearly the fucking stupid one man. It's pathetic.
>>
What the FUCK does this have to do with that poor bastard lost Ayy who posted that selfie to /b back in February?
>>
>>19498938
>public record ... corroborative evidence
Please show me the public record and please show me corroborative evidence. Clickbait news does not count.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>19499211
>when youve closed your ears since november and sang lalalala

Blue pills make you feell good but theyre bad for you dum dum
>>
>>19499276
>http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-illinois-republican-party-email-hack-met-1212-20161211-story.html

The original source is a conservative newspaper who quoted Nick Klitzing, a GOP official from Illinois.

https://gop.com/leaders/executive-director-nick-klitzing-il

Are you disputing the quote?

The narrative might be good for you, Donny. It could show that Russia was not originally partisan with their efforts. The GOP party infrastructure fell first, so extremists got in- and from there, they latched onto your campaign. If you can accept this story, then it could explain the number of people who have left the Whitehouse in the past year.

Most of all, it tarnishes your public image to dis lesser-known figures of the American left. You should be outwardly nice to people such as Soychicka, Warren, or Sanders- because it makes you seem magnanimous: thusly detracting from other attacks on your reputation.

When someone is in a minority party of the group with whom you have disagreement, don't be mean to them- it makes you look petty.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.