[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dump here creepy locations (Like roads or forests) that you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: creepy-road.jpg (68KB, 960x677px) Image search: [Google]
creepy-road.jpg
68KB, 960x677px
Dump here creepy locations (Like roads or forests) that you've ever been at or heard stories of.
>>
>>19498749
Nice thread OP, you're a faggot as usual.
>>
File: What.jpg (522KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
522KB, 2016x1512px
>>19498749
Theres an abandoned house in my town that literally everyone refuses to talk about/even acknowledge, but they won't take it down either. A lot of kids like to go in there and fuck around. I went in with a group of friends, I went with a girl who knew about it because she's into all the creepy shit, and I was tryna bang so any fear I had was supressed. Anyway I'll greentext now.
>Be me, inna house, near the woods, basically a farmhouse
>its small, 4 rooms on the first floor that can fit five people max, shoulder to shoulder.
>also an upstairs that we decided we wouldn't go into
>Chilling with QT while friends are looking at the shitty kitchen
>hear something in the upstairs
>QT is curious
>Eh fuck it, I've got a knife, I'll go.
>walk up stairs
>lonely recliner
>it looks nice, leather n shiet
>I'm ballsy at this point, tryna impress
>take a seat
>Immediate fear sets in
>QT is staring above me
>points behind me
>hand touches my shoulder
>stab above shoulder
>hit nothing
>fucking bolt
>we dash down stairs
>hear footsteps, slow ones behind us
>yell to friends
>"LETS FUCKING GO!"
>run back to my car
>gun it
>look back
>figure standing in window
>waves at us
this was the only pic I took in the house.
>>
>>19500061
cool story anon, anymore?
>>
>south England
>there's this old WWII era fort a few towns over from me
>had barracks, storage, shit like that
>people probably died or some shit like that
>is a museum of sorts now, pretty cool stuff if you're into that sort of thing
>be 8 or 9
>be on a school trip to the fort
>given a tour of the place for a while
>after the tour ends we have lunch
>lunch is over, we get to explore the fort for a while (with an adult of course because we're children)
>am with a group who want to explore the tunnels
>tunnels span around the perimeter of the fort, leading to various storage rooms, outposts and barracks
>feel incredibly uneasy the whole time
>cont
>>
>the tunnels are only wide enough to fit one person at a time
>no idea why they made these tunnels so fucking short
>maybe I felt uneasy because of the tight space. it's hard to tell. I've never had any issues with claustrophobia
>we come across some barracks which are fenced off to stop you getting into them. full of beds and shit. the fence is just there to stop people from ruining everything
>i look into that room and it doesn't feel empty
>it feels like there's a presence inside it, like I should be looking at a bunch of people
>it doesn't bother me. I have no idea why, I just accept it
>>
>some time passes
>we're walking through another part of the fort
>this one goes far underground
>about 100 steps to reach the bottom of this tunnel
>at the bottom it's just a massive black tunnel
>can't see anything except the occasional bit of light from a "window"
>window is just a hole in the wall
>no idea what the tunnels purpose is, was probably underground storage
>the idiots in my group want to walk through the tunnel
>dark doesn't bother me but it seems like a dumb idea
>this was pre-iphone era so nobody would have a good enough light on their phone to be able to see anything as we walked through
>as we walk through I feel like I'm being followed
>the tunnel feels incredibly wrong like we shouldn't be here
>cling to the adult who's with our group
>ask everyone if we can leave
>nobody wants to, they just want to explore more
>I don't bother to complain, I just wait until they get bored and want to go back

Pretty underwhelming story, but those tunnels we're scary as fuck. especially being a literal child.
>>
>>19499534
Rude
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.