[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love spells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3235.jpg (193KB, 720x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3235.jpg
193KB, 720x591px
How do I know if someone is trying to cast a spell on me, /x/? I really like this girl but she's kinda weird.
>>
>>19498477
>I really like this girl
Its too late she already casted it
Sorry but you have to date them
>>
>>19498477
Cast a "reveal love" spell.
Lotta spells out there you can use, OP.
>>
>>19498477
Be her friend first, make her laugh, she'll start associating you with feeling happy. The spell is called being a little romantic and clearly assertive, fuckboy. Get some. Pleasure mixed with pain, she'll love you long time, boom boom.
>>
>>19498545
Again: I think she's the one casting on me.
>>
>>19498477
How old are you?
>>
>>19498477
Stop LARPing faggot who cares if she's weird she has a vagina and you have a (currently) unused dick
>>
>>19498477
Did you suddenly become infatuated with her, to the point of obsession? If so, that might be magic, if not, she's probably good.
>>
>>19500382
Define obsession. I'm primitive af. I've always been searching for a compatible mate. Naturally the girl in front of me is going to have my thoughts.
>>
>>19500382
Did you mean
>But have you already planned out a future with this woman that will work out perfectly if you just wait and let it work?
Despite knowing her for less than a month, yes. I've sort of let her desu. I find it flattering. I feel like she's even with me when she's not, so I don't even feel nervous when I do see her.
Thing is I still need to wait and see that she's really the one I want.
>>
>>19500418
Focus more on it being sudden than the obsession itself. Like if she didn't mean shit to you one day, and you were crazy for her the next.

>>19500447
That's love dear, it can't be imitated by magic. Maybe she did use a spell to get your attention at first, or to create an opportunity for you to talk, but maybe it just happened organically. Your feelings are pure, they're yours. She didn't try to manipulate them. That much is obvious from what you wrote.
>>
File: 1466452349366.jpg (98KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
1466452349366.jpg
98KB, 1024x734px
>>19500527
I fucked up, the last time I saw her, her friend told me "hey man, I have good news" I didn't wanted to talk and basically told her friend to fuck off and I think an opportunity to say something to her would be a little hard to present itself (not impossible)
>Maybe she did use a spell to get your attention at first, or to create an opportunity for you to talk
So i need a little help with this ^
>>
>>19498477
Did you take this picture of a salamander? It's really nice
>>
If you sneeze three times in a row, someone is putting a spell on you.
>>
>>19501464
I agree with this, it's a very nice photo
>>
>>19501458
While what you're asking is not unreasonable and I do want to help you, your experience does not seem up to par, therefore I can't recommend you do any actual magic. The reason being, that at best you're going to get the result you want by chance, or more likely have nothing happen.

Stick some star anise in your pocket for luck, or maybe some basil instead. Whatever's available. It'll help but it's only barely magic.
>>
>>19498477
Ask self if you are a character in Harry Potter or a bad teen supernatural show. If the answer is no, you probably aren't the victim of a love spell.
>>
>>19502466
>tick some star anise in your pocket for luck, or maybe some basil instead.
That's the best I can do for an opportunity to talk with her?
Thanks anyway, I really appreciate it
>>
>>19498477
you need to seduce her
>>
>>19502550
With your experience it is. I don't want to fuck you over by giving you some impossible task. And if like you said it's hard but not impossible this should be good enough.

You're welcome and good luck.
>>
>>19503247
Shoul I stick the whole star anise or just a little part?
>>
>>19498545
How do you make a girl laugh? Only jokes I know are /pol/ tier.
>>
File: From Morning to Midnight.gif (1013KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
From Morning to Midnight.gif
1013KB, 500x377px
I did a love spell about two months ago, honey jar spell. Still waiting on the results. Haven't lost full hope yet, but I must admit, my faith dwindles at times.
>>
>>19504687
Up to you, I usually like picking a whole one, but it's not like there's a rule.
>>
>>19501754
yeah, thats one coooool little salamander
>>
>>19501689
Why 3 loca?
>>
>>19505091
If you're the OP of that thread, she's a wiccan idiot, she hates your guts now,
>>
>>19509856
>she's a wiccan
If she wasn't it would work?
>>
File: Yw oP.png (237KB, 921x728px) Image search: [Google]
Yw oP.png
237KB, 921x728px
>>19511751
>>
>>19511751
Lol fuck you, I entertained your bullshit enough in your thread two months ago. I've moved on to helping non-assholes.
>>
>>19505056
Tickling her feet
>>
>>19511761
heh
>>
>>19498477
All girls put a spell on you, son
>>
>>19498477

Dude its when she shows you her familia spirit you should be asking for help they are not to pretty do you feel a darkness inside?are Starting to awaken spiritually
>>
>>19509856
She isn't actually a wiccan.
>>
>>19498477
I want that tiny animal to lick my dick
>>
>>19513165
Tell us more.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.