[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demonology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: demonology.jpg (76KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
demonology.jpg
76KB, 500x613px
Any Demonologists here? Considering delving into the subject, but not sure if it's a good idea.
>>
>>19498262
bump
>>
File: demonology2.jpg (78KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
demonology2.jpg
78KB, 500x613px
Shameless self bump
>>
>>19498319
Do you wish to speak on the subject?

Would you recommend it for a beginner of the paranormal?

I would like to say, should such a thing prove to be legit, I do not wish to make any alliances with demons.
>>
Bamp
>>
Hail Gremory!
>>
File: 1503677815503.jpg (43KB, 350x442px) Image search: [Google]
1503677815503.jpg
43KB, 350x442px
>>19498317
>furfur is /mlp/
>>
>>19500824
My rump
>>
Does anyone have any info on Buer?
I think I saw him in a dream and want to know more.
>>
>>19501213
he heals various ailments

looks dope
>>
>>19501213
"The Tenth Spirit is Buer, a Great President. He appeareth in Sagittary, and that is his shape when the Sun is there. He teaches Philosophy, both Moral and Natural, and the Logic Art, and also the Virtues of all Herbs and Plants. He healeth all distempers in man, and giveth good Familiars. He governeth 50 Legions of Spirits, and his Character of obedience is this, which thou must wear when thou callest him forth unto appearance." - Goetia (1904)
>>
>>19501916
>>19501988
I want to go in depth. Any more? This is basically the same thing I found on google.
>>
>>19502504
all you are meant to know cunt...
>>
>>19502504
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html
>>
>>19498262

Why not ? Demonology is the science of demons.
Basically studying what has been wrote on demons troug history. You don't have to summon them you know...
>>
>>19498329

it can be a little spooky and intimidating but you'll be find, however you will have to dive into the occult to fully explore it so its best to either avoid occult material on demonology or have a good spiritual foundation before you dive into it.

the thing about studying demonology through the occult lense is the occult can suck you in, and thats where you find the spiritually weak abandoning their faith or agnostics/atheists jumping the gun and start trying to summon demons themselves.
>>
>>19502786
>angelfire
>>
Are there just one of the same demon? And can you kill them all the same way?
>>
Aspiring Demonologist. Demons are certainly one of the most interesting things about history, especially when one gets to how utterly eldritch they are.
>>
>>19498262
The subject's interesting but in nearly any decent tradition a practitioner is told to first get a solid theoretical and practical background before dealing with this shit. You need certain abilities and spiritual authority not only to not get fucked up but to even be able to reliably establish contact with any external entities and expressions of your own psyche.
>>
>>19502868
You can't kill what's not alive. If you think about separate entities then they're not biological in nature (well, there are theories that some may be actually projections of living entities but those are beyond your reach anyway) so you can't reall kill them and if they're expressions of your psyche then.. well, you still can't kill them though I guess you can make them be how they were before you summoned some if you'll kill yourself.
>>
>>19498262
don't get into it if you aren't ready to meet some of the bastards
>>
File: moloch-bull.jpg (120KB, 567x483px) Image search: [Google]
moloch-bull.jpg
120KB, 567x483px
HEY my friend I Dont see MOLOCH
>>
>>19502868
Why do you need to kill them when you can just ask them to leave?
>>
>>19502504
I gave you a better response in the /omg/ thread. You honestly are unlikely to find much information on that particular one for good reason.
>>
Can anyone enlighten me on Succothbenoth? Or Abaddon?
>>
>>19504350
hes a fire type. his defense is lackluster but his attack and speed more than make up for it.
>>
Where's Misini?
>>
>>19504384
I dont know, but I know someone who might. Talk to Blaine on Cinnabar Island. Tell him Big Pop sent you.
>>
>>19504366
Ok I'm not talking about any game, I mean the stuff we have on them from the real world. Thank you. Both a
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjYd5pd2cAY

This is a really good talk on it. I like to think of any entity including you or me as different systems of interactive information or thoughtforms, whether grounded in the physical or nonphysical. Through meditation and exploration of your consciousness you can develop relationships with nonphysical entities just like here.
>>
>>19498262
They look like chimaeras
>>
>>19498262
How do I summon Samael?
>>
I have questions about demons. Talking about biblical demons here.

What keeps demons from manifesting on Earth in physical form all the time? What stops them from wreaking havoc? And do they, and how do they interfere in human lives or earthy affairs?

And when they're summoned, how can a human control such being? What makes demon obey a summoner? Can they refuse a task that's ordered by a magician? And can they lie or give wrong information?
>>
File: Ill_dict_infernal_p0139-123_buer.jpg (475KB, 1170x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Ill_dict_infernal_p0139-123_buer.jpg
475KB, 1170x1362px
>>19498262
>not sure if it's a good idea
I think that depends on what you intend to do with the knowledge.

I'm personally curious about it, and wondering what kinds of studying modern demonologists have to do on the subject. If anything. Most just seem to go into a haunted house and go, "Yep, it's a demon, let me pray."

But I guess I'll just keep reading dictionaries and encyclopedias on worldwide demoniacal beliefs. It seems kind of important when getting involved in paranormal investigation to have as much knowledge on these things as possible. You never know what you might have to deal with.

>>19501988
Seems like a bro.
>>
>>19505859
simply God won't allow it. they are here on Earth but only in the spiritual realm. All Demons including Satan himself must ask God permission for certian still. At least from a biblical perspective
>>
>>19505882
*things
>>
>>19502854
It's an old web host you underage dumbfuck
>>
>>19505068
Check the Ars Paulina/Pauline Art, of the Lemegeton. I think Samael is in there. He's listed as an angel, rather than a demon.
>>
Nobody proficient in demonology is going to give you much information.

I'm a faggot.
>>
Where do I start in demonology?
>>
File: demon.png (670KB, 948x1102px) Image search: [Google]
demon.png
670KB, 948x1102px
>>19498262
>>
>>19505913
Why not?
>>
>>19502727

Why are you always so contentious? Smugly going from thread to thread on /x/ calling people a cunt with ellipses...
>>
>>19509252
I guess some people like calling others cunts while using ellipses.
>>
>>19509252
unwarranted self importance
>>
>>19498262
They aren't real, not in the sentient entity way. Demons are shit ideas that get injected into your head as a little child when you are defenseless. They are very hard to get out. Example: Seeing mom go back to dad after being beaten.
Example: Having violence and war depicted as humorous by road runner and hogan's heros. Just saying. YOU must become the paranormal by realizing what very ancient smart clever men meant by "demons" and "ghosts" and shit.
>>
>>19509265

>>
File: 1478132186709.png (125KB, 217x306px) Image search: [Google]
1478132186709.png
125KB, 217x306px
>>19509402
Thanks for the enlighted response, we lesser delusional being were blinded by our ignorance. Since your job of educating the stupid masses is done, you can return to facebook and share your knowledge there, Anon-sama.
>>
>>19509402

Even my local failing cinema couldn't muster up this amount of bitter projection.
>>
>>19499065
too soon
>>
>>19504366
lol
>>
>>19509465

hahaha
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.