[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cryptid/bigfoot stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: bigfoot.jpg (289KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot.jpg
289KB, 1920x1080px
any one got any cryptid/bigfoot greentexts and stories?

would really love to hear some of what you guys have or see some green texts. skin walker stories are okay but id prefer if it wasnt nothing but skin walkers
>>
>family and i go on camping trip
>hit a large man strangely covered in fur
>take him to our home in suburbia to nurse him back to health
>return him to where he is more comfortable once he recovers
t. Mr. Henderson
>>
>be me, 9 years old trying to sleep one night
>live in the woods
>bedroom has big window on wall opposite the bed
>wake up needing water
>look towards window as I'm getting out of bed
>see what looks like a wolf's head in the lower corner of the window
>too dark to see any features, just the shape of a face and two pointy ears
>this window is like 10-12 feet off the ground
>think at first it's just a reflection of something in the room
>the things that look like ears twitch
>they move the way a dog's ears move when they're trying to listen for something
>don't have the guts to go get water now, go back to bed and try to sleep hoping it'll go away
>in the morning there's nothing outside the window, no tracks, no marks on house, nothing

There's lots of stories in this area of Dogmen, this story fits the bill
>>
Are skinwalkers real or another invention of 4chan just like slenderman?
>>
>>19500871
Why are the only two choices
>real
or
>invention of 4chan
They definitely have been a concept longer than 4chan lol
>>
>>19498116
These abominations do not exist in any dimension.
They have no reason to live here or any where.
Why would god create these beings with no other purpose than to hide from and perplex human beings over the centuries?

For the life of me I can't come up with an honest and respectable reason why any of these creatures should exist on our planet and mother gaia, our earth.

here this day
and to you all a good night.
Sleep well honourable journeymen.
>>
>>19501256
God didn't create them the fallen Angels in genisis did these abominations are not different in nature than Goliath and share the same origin
>>
File: IMG_0758.jpg (162KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.jpg
162KB, 640x960px
>>19498116
They are a real species and have higher consciousness than humans. One woman who met a Sasquatch person described him as almost seeming "schizophrenic". They have abilities like telepathy, making the matter of their physical body less dense to become invisible and pass through solid objects (this is why even FLIR can't spot them, and they can seemingly disappear and appear at will) they also know how to use "vortexes" to time travel.
>This subject is what got me "woke"
>>
>>19501256
Hey you fucking cross worshiper THEY were here on Gaia BEFORE US. They are a pre-ice age species. Nigga shut up and gtfo this thread and take that prosylatizing tone with you bible fucker
>>
man back in the day this place was full of cryptid stories. Guess the herbicides really fucked shit up,
>>
>>19498116
I saw a bigfeet pissing on the side of the freeway once. I'm dead serious.
>>
>>19501256
>god
>>
Bump I like cryptid threads
>>
>>19499202
Ive never understood Dogman, he just seems so unbelievable to me.
>>
>>19503172
Yeah I understand that. Same with skinwalkers which I don't even consider a cryptid
>>
>>19500871
You don't need to worry about it
>>
>>19501256
>that bigfoot damage control
>>
bigfoot threads always get derailed by shitposters arguing or shut down
odd really

oh well HUUUUUR HARRY AND DA HENDERSONS NIKKUHZ OOO OOO BLACK SKINHEAD IM KANYE WOOSOTO AHH AHH

MUH LEATHER BLACK JEANS 0N DA PARANORMAL CODO Ms KEEPINGM IT 300 LIKE DA ROAMANS

me likey ;)
>>
there is a spot where my brothers and i hunt bigfoot in the cascade mountains.
you always take bigfoot stories with a grain of salt until you are hearing them whoop and throwing stiicks and rocks at you from the darkness and chasing your truck as you leave the woods.
i never thought he was real. now there is no doubt in my mind of his exsistance.
>>
File: 15986151.jpg (159KB, 959x1041px) Image search: [Google]
15986151.jpg
159KB, 959x1041px
He's called the Yowie here and he's normally not such a bad bloke.
All he really wants to do is peek cunningly into your camcorder footage but sometimes he will abduct young children.
>>
>>19505698
>not a bad bloke
>abducts children
ji see what you did there undercover lgbtqp promoter
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.