[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shadow people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-07-19-22-02-35.png (209KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-19-22-02-35.png
209KB, 480x800px
We know they are real. They are able to physically hurt us?
>>
File: 1502493693201.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502493693201.gif
2MB, 800x450px
What a stupid question OP.
Of course they are.
>>
But how? There is a way to be protected?
>>
Free Will
Believe(seriously) in the fact that you are stronger.
>>
Oh shit.
>>
Story time
One time while walking my girl back to hers late we both stopped and stared into a field that was so dark you could barely make out the bushes in the back. After a minute of silent staring a dark figure started taking large strides along the field to an exit on the right of the field and we just watched it walk away inhumanly like how a child does an "army march" I couldn't sleep for the next few days and haven't seen it since despite trying.
>>
>>19498002
>How?
Through the manipulation of probability, causing small accidents, missed connections, etc. Out of the many worlds, channeling the one that favors them most.
>>
>>19498017
This. Shadow people feed on fear. I don't believe they can physicaly harm you but if you reach out at them they will recoil and retreat.
>>
I dream about beating them up
>>
What bothers me is how a lot of people think shadow-people are somehow magic or demonic or some other religious thing. They're obviously either darkmatter-based organisms, or entities from anothe runiverse, or dimension. They have no ties to anything religious. They basically just come here to prank us.
>>
>>19498933
Sounds like a druggie.
>>
having serious deja vu about this thread and all of these responses. get out of my head. you're not welcome
>>
>>19501013
is the 2nd dimension a different reality?
>>
they're just hallucinations
>>
They've never physically hurt me but they really do enjoy scaring the fuck out of you.
>>
But they have good intentions or they just drain energy? Or just want to scare us and that's it?
I'm sorry about the ignorance, I've seen a few but I don't really know about them... they doesn't answer and for some reason they doesn't feel comfortable with candles anymore. It's just confusing
>>
>>19497920
I saw a shadow woman in my periphial vision last night. I can only describe it as being 5ft tall, and with long black hair. Next thing I know a fork falls of my coffee table without any explanation.
>>
>>19502198
And I doubt they can physically hurt. Otherwise humans would be dying left right and centre from these unexplained beings.
>>
what happens if you shine a bright light at a shadow person

would it dissapear
>>
Sanguine will not hurt you if you leave them alone.
>>
>>19502198
Did she tell you something? Not like words but like inside your mind or something...
>>19502414
But why they stare so much? I mean there's more people where I live. I'm used to stare at them when they are looking at me but I don't understand how can I help them or what do they want.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.