[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible Timeslip?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: ANP-9259371.jpg (916KB, 1800x1159px) Image search: [Google]
ANP-9259371.jpg
916KB, 1800x1159px
Hey /x/

I'm not really a firm believer in any paranormal stuff, or spoopy stuff in general.
But I always enjoy reading about it, and checking the shitposting creepypasta's on here.
Myself I've never actually experienced any /x/-worthy stuff, except for one time.

After googling a bit, the thing that keeps popping up is a 'Timeslip'.
I don't know anything a bout this stuff. Is it a glitch in spacetime? (a more scientific approach)
or is this more of a paraspoopymagical thing? Maybe somebody can explain.

I'll post my story in the comments. Other Timeslip stories or events are ofcourse welcome.
>>
File: where_i_saw_it.png (3MB, 1920x900px) Image search: [Google]
where_i_saw_it.png
3MB, 1920x900px
I was about 8 or 9 years old I guess. So this was about 1999. Me and my family lived in the southern part of the Netherlands, and in the summertime we would often visit my great-aunt who lived in the city Haarlem, close to Amsterdam. The drive took about 2 hours. It required us to take the A2 highway and near Amsterdam, take the exit to the A9 highway. A little bit later near Schiphol Airport we take the exit to the N205 expressway. And just as we drove on the exit, it happened.

In the corner of my eye I see an airplane appear. It could just see it between the trees flying above the fields to the right of where we drove. I remember clearly the white fuselage and red tail. I was kinda into airplanes and stuff at that time, so I was able to tell that it was most probably a Boeing 737, judging by the size and the fact it had 2 engines. It scared the shit out of me. It flew only about 20-30 meters above the field in opposite direction of us, heading to the general direction of Schiphol Airport which we just passed. I knew this was bad. Planes weren't supposed to fly that low. There wasn't a runway there. (the closest runway to that location, the 'Polderbaan', wasn't in use until 2003) The fact that it flew so low in that place made me sure that it was gonna crash. I only saw the plane for 1 second, quite short but long enough to remember those details. After that second it dissapeared again behind a row of trees. I kept looking and rubbernecking to see if I could see smoke rising from where it surely would have crashed, or maybe if it pulled up again and reappeared. But there was nothing. I was shocked. I'm sure I just saw this white and red jet dangerously close to the ground.
>>
It scared me that I had only seen it for 1 second before it just vanished. But I didn't have any doubts, I actually saw it. The following days and weeks I kept checking newspapers and the tv-news for anything about a plane crash near schiphol. There was nothing. I never told my parents or asked about it, I was sure they would think that I was crazy or just dreaming.

Years go by and I kinda forgot about it. I did remember it now and then, as some crazy illusion that I had no explanation for... But didn't really think anything of it, except I still found it a bit creepy.
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 1038x966px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 1038x966px
Skip to 2009. Turkish Airlines flight 1951 crashes in a field near Schiphol. It's all over the news. 9 people died. I followed the news, did some research on how the crash happened... But I didn't make any connection. Just a unfortunate accident. A few months later I suddenly got a weird feeling and remembered the white plane with a red tail that I saw about 10 years earlier. I decided to look for info on the excact location of the crash.

What I found really rustled my jimmies and gave my chills. Flight 1951, a Turkish Airlines Boeing 737, with a white fuselage and red tail, crashed almost excactly at the place that I saw it 10 years ago. Still gives me mild creeps to this day.

Is this a Timeslip? How do they happen?
>>
>>19497020
Damn dude you saw a ghost plane from the future, that's fascinating, also bumping for interest
>>
>>19497039
Thanks for making a tl;dr
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.