[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the 'Moon Mona Lisa'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 13

Whats the score with the the Apollo 18 secret mission, the craft they found on the moon and the ayylium body oft referred to as the 'Mona Lisa'?

Some have claimed an elaborate hoax but critics have pointed out floors in the hoax arguement.

What is /x/'s opinion on this footage?

Also ayy footage in general thread.
>>
>>19496878
Freemasons are almost always on Moon Missions. They like to stick their dick everywhere taking claim for everything from the Ark of the Covenant to the advent of Electricity.

What makes you think they wouldn't create a hoax that implies ties to themselves somewhere we haven't fully explored? Keep in mind WHO was there on these missions when the news starts saying they found "ancient artifacts of God" and other crap on the moon/Mars.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Forgot to link vids

https://youtu.be/LOsO3AGgk9g
https://youtu.be/9gP-rL81To4
https://youtu.be/TaF8Cqlmde4
https://youtu.be/wfNE_cByVms
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 400x300px
Interesting. Havent heard about this one. Ill do some digging.
Also bump
>>
>>19496889
>>19496889
She was supposedly from the time of noah so it ties in with biblical themes that the masons seem so fond of.
>>
>>19496891
Shes a qt
7.5/10 would bang
>>
Another interesting fact is the french guy who came forward to claim he had perpetrated the hoax was unable to provide any evidence that he had done so, claiming the all of props he created has been stolen by "mysterious thieves"...
>>
This is the craft they supposedly found her in from nasa photos. A cylindrical/cigar shaped vessel. There was apparently a male on board too but he was smashed up almost beyond recognition and badly decayed. The female was in better shape and was taken to the lunar module for rudimentary analysis along with parchments which showed an unknown written language. The parchment was the same makeup as egyptian papyrus.
>>
File: transcripts.jpg (51KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
transcripts.jpg
51KB, 680x383px
The crew of Apollo 10 also had an odd experience is space where, having crossed into the darkside of the moons orbit, a stange and unknown "music" begain playing thought the crafts radio. It disturbed the astronaughts and there has never been a satisfactory answer for what caused it/its origin.
Related to the craft Apollo 20 found perhaps?
Regardless, the moon is spooky as fuck.

https://youtu.be/HbVZuqrLdUY
https://youtu.be/bjLZBrQ-Oq4
https://youtu.be/_QYRVCqwuYI

This happened in the 70's but NASA only disclosed the tapes very recently.
>>
File: 1500474189500.jpg (25KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1500474189500.jpg
25KB, 500x485px
>>19496878
>>
File: Mona-Lisayy.jpg (15KB, 284x244px) Image search: [Google]
Mona-Lisayy.jpg
15KB, 284x244px
>>19496957
AYY
>>
File: one_bm10.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
one_bm10.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Another orbital shot of the derelict cigar shaped vessel.
Reminder that when Gary McKinnon hacked into NASAs database, one of the things he claimed to have screengrabbed was a photograph of a "cylindrical cigar shaped craft"...
>>
Bumperino
>>
MoonMoon, is that you?
>>
>>19497146
MoonMoon?
>>
>>19496891
Shes got some nice lips and tittays. Id at the very least put it in her mouth.
>>
File: Capture.png (459KB, 802x413px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
459KB, 802x413px
>>19497171
How does ''this'' titillate your ayylium necrophilia then...
>>
File: moonman daycamp.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
moonman daycamp.gif
2MB, 400x300px
tangentially relevant to this thread maybe
>>
>>19496952
reminds me of that episode of dexter's laboratory where he goes to the moon and the selenites speal like piano strings
>>
>>19497190

I feel like this is kind of messed up for some reason

Also it said she may have been in some sort of suspended animation and still alive or something? Maybe she was mummified?

the astronaut in the video says the ship is "Billions of years old". This struck me as odd since i was only thinking in the millions? But if you look at it makes sense. The craft has almost as many pock marks as the moon which is billions of years old. Incredible. Maybe this is an ancestor of some sort or relative to us.

I wonder why she was suspended at the console at a what looked like a city?

What would make sense for this scenario?
Was this possibly us billions of years ago even?

Really makes u think if its real its pretty incredible.
>>
>>19497190
thumbnail looks like a shriking penis
>>
>>19497083
>Gary McKinnon

For some reason we simply forgot what he teached us.
>>
>>19496938
Bullshit. The craft is from unrelated documents. Docs i had said she was laying beside a rock, possibly in some sort of building/cave.
The golden craft was was from satellite imagery, and not part of a physical mission
>>
>>19496878
>Apollo 18 secret mission

You do realize that the Saturn V rocket is the most powerful, and loudest, vehicle ever built by mankind? A single engine from the main stage could break windows miles away when tested. How the fuck would NASA hide the launch of a 300 ft tall monster vehicle for a secret moon mission?
>>
>>19496891
fake and gay
>>
>>19497890
Antarctica
>>
>>19497190
I'd fuck that no questions asked.
>>
>>19496938
There was two females, not a male and a female.
Or at least that's what i remember from the original story.
>>
>>19497890
Didn't they have launch sites in the pacific?
There you have it, miles upon miles of water and no one the wiser.
Or maybe they did launch the rocket anyway and then told the curious and the press that it was for something else, i suppose somebody should look at the launching dates and see if it matchs with any similar launch.
>>
Have they tested the DNA? Is it related to Humans? Is it human? Why are the eyes and mouth sealed shut? The sealing of parts of the body , such as mounts , eyes , etc. Was/is a common practice amoung many human cultures, such as the Egyptians and Incans.
>>
>>19498852
it has no DNA. It's a shitty clay sculpture.
>>
that thing looks like a sculpture covered in cheap paint
>>
>>19496891
alien mona lisa is pretty hot

would bang
>>
slightly off topic but does anyone have comparison pics of the moon landing in the 70's compared to the most recent china landing?
>>
>>19499154
No but could you make some and share them here?
>>
>>19496878
The hoax isn't even that elaborate.
>>
>>19499224
I second this. I'd do it but im on my phone
>>
>>19496938
>The parchment was the same makeup as egyptian papyrus.
>has space travel
>cant make paper

sounds legit
>>
>>19497697
how freudian of you
>>
>>19498390
That's not how orbital mechanics work. The only reasonable orbits achievable from an Antarctic launch would be polar orbits, and those are practically useless for lunar Hohmann transfer trajectories.

>>19498851
There are no launch sites in the Pacific Ocean, much less a launch site capable of supporting the Saturn V. You'd need to have an artificial island with millions of cubic yards of concrete poured just to create the pad, since the acoustics of the launch would destroy anything lesser. After Apollo 17, there were no more Saturn V launches except for Skylab, which is far too large to conceal a hidden moon mission and actually do its job of being a space station at the same time.
>>
>>19496891
omg are you serious that looks so fake
>>
>>19496891
>it's an "we've found/seen an alien and of course it's nude" episode
>>
Gotta get day Cosmo DNA
>>
>>19496878
>>19496878
>Moon Mona Lise

seriously? Why not
>MOONa Lisa

you had one job anon...just one
>>
>>19497190
>>19496878
So fucking fake
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.