[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Deception has won.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 46

File: thegoodshepherd.jpg (100KB, 628x910px) Image search: [Google]
thegoodshepherd.jpg
100KB, 628x910px
This board is a testament to the success of The Great Deception during our times. The Deceiver has managed to make most people -mostly the younger generations, become atheists, agnostics, materialists, opportunists.
There is no respect to families anymore, nor young people want to form their own.
The future looks bleak, and hope is scarce. Only hate and misery remain as key ingredients.
No values, no ethics. No genders, no parents, no rules.
Only hedonism, the promotion of sinful living as "progressive and modern".
And while all this lifestyle has brought nothing BUT misery, people only seem to concern themselves about how to be even more sinful.
Instead of turning to God and Christ, they want to learn about summoning demons, tulpas, ufos, and gaining "special powers" through various demonic means.
It looks like the Dark One has managed to turn most to his side. I hope that it is not too late for this warning. I pray for us all.
>>
>>19496665
fuck your values
fuck your ethics
fuck your genders
fuck your parents
and fuck your rules
STOP DESTROYING MY PLANET YOU FUCKS
I WILL KILL YOU ALL
IM NOT FUCKING AROUND
IF YOU DO NOT CARE FOR OUR MOTHER
YOU ARE SIN
NOT A SINNER
YOU ARE SIN
>>
>>19496665
Addendum:
1. Magic(k)
2. Ufos (ayyy lmaos)
3. Tulpas
4. Demons
5. Paranormal powers
6. Astrology
7. Tarot
8. Paranormal beings
Reminder that all these are ways for The Deceiver to entice us to stray from the path of God.
"The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way."
>>
Just for you, faggot.
This is an illuminati symbol, the people of the NWO.
Notice that there's the eye of Jehovah in the top?

Now you know who the dark god is.

Now go away with your hellish religion of demon worship.

Demon in a stick, etc.
>>
>>19496677
"I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming but he has no power over me". -john 14:30
>>
>>19496677
Fuck YOUR values
Fuck YOUR ethics
And most importantly
Fuck YOUR rules
STOP BEING SUCH A DUMB CUNT
I WILL LAUGH AT YOU
IM NOT FUCKING AROUND
I WILL FINGER YOUR MOTHER
YOU ARE SPASTIC
NOT JUST RETARDED
YOU ARE SPASTIC
>>
>>19496697
The "Eye of Providence" is indeed an illuminati symbol and the symbol of the NWO. But it is not a symbol of God. It is rather the opposite, a symbol of Babylon a symbol of a religion started by the deification of two rulers into the sun moon and stars. Search about the children of Noah. You know only half truths and that has led you astray. I pray for all of us.
>>
File: 1394143343247.jpg (321KB, 825x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1394143343247.jpg
321KB, 825x1280px
All is well.
>>
File: diosmio_2_mgr_.jpg (12KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
diosmio_2_mgr_.jpg
12KB, 480x270px
>>19496727
>it is not a symbol of God
>>
>>19496727
Addendum:
The Great War between God and The Fallen didnt start recently. It started ages ago, and even then humans were supporting the Fallen. That is why God was forced to cleanse the world. But remember The Fallens ultimate goal. To topple God from His mountain (pyramid) and become like Him.
>>
File: mr-robot-001.jpg (120KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot-001.jpg
120KB, 595x335px
Hey dude, do you know what do I think about organized religion?
>Pic related
>>
>>19496750
Idealism.

You should read a bit more before posting stupid shit like that.
>>
>>19496743
It really is not. It is a symbol of "team devil". Read Babylon.
1. Eye of Providence.
2. Eye of Ra.
3. Eye of Horus.
4. Ojo de venado
And many more all leading to the great heresy of babylon, the whore.
>>
>>19496760
Butthurt much because I don't buy your lemonade?
>>
>>19496761
Your religion is wrong and you should apologize to everyone in the thread for spreading lies.
>>
>>19496719
yeah i agree fuck your values
I AM NOT THAT
YOU CANNOT TOUCH ME
>>
>>19496750
My friend do you really wanna take a bite off the self indulgence bait? God is not responsible for all these. WE are.
And if God suddenly showed up to stop a murder or rape just cause He can, isnt that tyranny? Repent. Not for me. For you.
>>
>>19496764
Apologize for stating facts? Nah, im cool mate thanks. I am saddened however by how far away youve gone, led by all the wrong shepherds. Its never too late you know. Send a small prayer before you sleep and who knows maybe the next day will be different somehow.
>>
>>19496774
Fuck your god.
Fuck my god.
Fuck every single god.
The simple fact that we need gods to find some sense to life reveals how gullible and easy to manipulate is motherfucking mankind.
Anyway it isn't like the endgame ain't
>Pic related
Eh?
>>
>>19496781
>facts
You never stated any fact, just bible thumping.
>>
>>19496791
It actually is and thank you for bringing it up. It is through this church that Antichrist will rise and be applauded by all.
Did you however think that that he will come and say, "oh im the AC but pls love me"?
No hes preparing the ground. He is preparing your ears for his message. He will say exactly what you want to hear. And you will cheer for him. You will think that hes not a faggot. But hes the biggest faggot of them all.
>>
File: tumblr_nxhm7mhyeq1ugriizo1_250.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxhm7mhyeq1ugriizo1_250.gif
2MB, 245x300px
Fuck the Message.
By the way, the only God I need is Inside me.
I don't need your Abrahamaic shit.
I don't need Hinduism and derivates.
I don't need Confucianism and derivates
I don't need Shinto.
For fucks sake, so many ways to pronounce Bullshit.
>>
>>19496798
I told you. Search Babylon, the sons of Noah specifically Nimrod and Semiramis. But its a shame really because everybody today is a Thomas. The Lord is shouting and crying to you but you turn your backs asking for more proof. Well, the proof is here. Eat your eyes out.
>>
>>19496817
>Search
I need to search nothing, the moment I was baptized I became posessed.
>>
>>19496817
Maybe cuz I'm deaf from all the other Zealots and blind from all the Propaganda and literally need to be smote by God in order to believe it.
>>
>>19496812
You? The self indulgence bait again? No my friend you by yourself, are nothing but a sinner. From dust you wete made and to dust you will return. Thinking if yourself as anything more than that is folly and dangerous to say the least.
>>
>>19496835
You still don't get it.
If I need to be punished be assured I am.
But not by your god.
>>
File: antifa loves statues.jpg (42KB, 688x516px) Image search: [Google]
antifa loves statues.jpg
42KB, 688x516px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9ujEZfCRUU
>no sin
>no ayy lmaos
>no fun
>god only
>final destination
>>
>>19496832
Maybe. When misery takes ahold of you and paralyzes your soul, when nothing of this world seems to matter anymore, when all the shine and praise slowly fade, when you look at the mirror and no longer recognise what you see, maybe then youll find the strength to abandon all false prophets and shepherds and remember some words you always knew deep down. Till then, I pray for all of us.
>>
File: 1500191982057.png (656KB, 1288x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1500191982057.png
656KB, 1288x1732px
>>19496665
Holy shit, nice bait for all the butthurt edgelords who are still angry at their parents for making them go to church on Sunday.

Everyone thinks that the salvation Christ offers is from the things that "make them feel bad". Then, when they don't get the instant gratification that the Great Deceiver grants them, they turn into whiny little pissants. Believing in Christ's message is more than just doing what the bible says you should do, it is not the slavery of your modern worldview. It is about freeing yourself from the chains selfishness. Of cleansing your ignorance with the truth of God.
>>
>>19496839
I never said that God will punish you. You get the privilege to decide that for yourself. Amazingly simple aint it?
>>
>>19496868
Addendum:
Its like going to prison because you killed someone, and then you blaming the state for your imprisonment. Or even better, blaming the state for not being there to prevent you killing someone.
>>
>>19496665
What's wrong with tulpas?
>>
>>19496665
Go find the edge of flat earth and jump of it, christian.
>>
>>19496904
This is ridicolous AS FUCK
You can't blame others for a crime you fucking commited.
Massive moral flaw detected.
>>
>>19496853
Yes I absolutely agree. Particularly the words "instant gratification" trigger me to no foreseeable end. Thank you bro.
>>
>>19496908
Consorting with or researching tulpas is inherently demonic. There are no spirits in this world except demons, and humans certainly cant create spirits. Also inviting them, is the same as inviting demons to influence you.
>>
>>19496914
Never said the earth is flat, my meticulously misinformed and misguided fellow human.
>>
>>19496930
>There are no spirits in this world except demons
You have no spirit then. Zero.
Enjoy blessed nullification.
>>
>>19496930
So every child's imaginary friend is a demon?
>>
>>19496921
Yes, that is exactly what i said, in response to the guy who said that God punishes. Dont twist my words pls. Follow the conversation, you are only embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>19496941
It can start as a childish fantasy but very well evolve to actually be demonic influence yes.Not every child has imaginary friends though. This is a mostly american trend. I have to say here that it is the responsibility of the parents to stop this when they detect it early.
>>
>>19496937
Yes a logical fallacy will get you far. I did have a chuckle though. No, saying spirits do not exist i do not mean that you dont have a spirit. I mean that NO OTHER spirits exist except demons. Spirits like, the dead, or tulpas or any other shit. Its just demons. Only extremely rarely does God allow the dead to communicate with the living, and that is for specific purposes. Same with His angels.
>>
>>19496930
>>19496948
Everything I don't like/understand/believe is a demon.
Satan won because of people like you twisting Christianity into a personal authoritarian thought policing agenda and scaring the sane Christians away.
>>
File: 20131025-100953.jpg (43KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
20131025-100953.jpg
43KB, 500x211px
I smell an Archon over here.
Oh, it's just OP.
>>
>>19496966
If you read the Bible you would know God's angels frequent this planet, disguised as humans. You sound like an authoritarian with no understanding of the words you twist.
>>
>>19496971
Op is by definition an Archon. He perverts truth for authoritarian agendas.
>>
File: mr_robot.mr_robot.jpg (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mr_robot.mr_robot.jpg
21KB, 200x200px
>>19496985
Ik, I've been baiting for some Archonic responses for a while already
>>
>>19496665
>666
Satan still sneaking in. Come to the Most High - Yahawah. Join up with Israel. Cleave to the real one though, not the fake Yiddish bastards.
>>
File: null rod.jpg (65KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
null rod.jpg
65KB, 312x445px
>>19496966
I think you missed the point.
>>
>>19496970
I see you are referring to my tulpa and imaginary friend responses. Well, yes any spirit that consorts with human beings is demonic in nature. There is no between. Only demons have something to gain from the manipulation of the human fool who listens to them. And guess what? In time they can only bring misery, and hate. Not at the beginning. But eventually they turn their victims inside out.

But what is rather interesting, is your motivation to immediately denounce what I say. Do you feel controlled and policed when faced with the truth? Are these really your own words?
>>
>>19496979
Gods angels dont "hang around" earth no. They come and go on their missions as the Lord dictates yes.
>>
>>19497015
>Implying "Angels" don't have free will.
Another reason to believe they simply are low ranking Archons.
>>
>>19497015
Angels do whatever they want. They by nature conform with God's plan.
>>
>>19497019
Its not about free will. If they didnt have free will, the Deceiver wouldnt have fallen now would he? Theyre not robots. Earth is just not their domain. And if they arent on a mission, they dont stay here. If they are here, they are not in Heaven. Remember, the Earth is the Deceivers domain. The Lord of this world, the Lord of the Air, the Restless Prince, the Lord of the Flies.
>>
>>19497040
What I said does not contradict what you say. Check this post >>19497044
>>
>>19497007
Have you not read the history of the saints? Many spoke with angels often. I'm not sure I've ever spoken with a real Archon online before, but you are something interesting.
>>
>>19496665
This is why I loathe Christians. If they weren't enthralled by a tyrannical inter-dimensional demon that demands obedience and total belief, they'd realize that skepticism and doubt are invaluable to religion. Atheists and skeptics help religion evolve to be better. This becomes apparent when you drop the whole idea of people being damned if they don't have the right beliefs, which is really fucking difficult because we're repeated same exact thing in the political sphere (believe my ideology or be damned) and so it seems like a fundamental aspect of existence instead of mental retardation.

Because you are parasitized by Cthulhu who deceives you into believing all good comes from it, all bad comust come from threats to your God-belief. This disables your ability to not only examine aspects of our society to see how they are dysfunctional or functional, but your very ability to identify the two.

Christians who consider their religion as one of many paths and don't seek world domination? Great. Same for anyone else. The core problem of humanity is tyrannical ideas and systems that demand to be the totality of human experience. These systems become a part of one's own identity, and so any perceived attack on them is an attack on one's identity, thus when faced with evidence against our beliefs, we believe them even more strongly to fight the "assault." The liberation of humanity is the liberation of it from the rule of ideas.
>>
>>19497050
Triangle-fag was a much better LARPer than this guy
>>19497044
Old Lucy was built in a way that did let him convince the mindless drones to his cause.
Ffs, he was the only one who refused to bow before Adam.
>>
>>19497050
The saints did speak with angels yes. But it is through their words and descriptions, along with their actions and martyrdoms that we know they were speaking the truth. All this does not contradict anything I said but thank you for giving me the chance to bring it up. Also, claiming that the same thing happens to the millions and billions, that happened to the saints, is simply....entertaining, if not downright dangerous. The saints are saints for a reason.
>>
>>19497066
"So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth." -revelation 3:16. Either believe or dont. Theres no in between, or simply what comforts you at the moment. And if you"loathe" people who are trying to do right by others, that should tell you something. Also the word of God does not, and must not "evolve" to conform to anyone. It is what it is, believe or dont your choice.
>>
>>19497067
If "old lucy" was "built" in such a way, then he was a mindless drone too. No free will. Then the Fall, and Mans Fall from paradise, was engineered as well and fake, and poor Man was tricked out of his full glory by his own creator.Do you even listen to yourself? Logic seems to be a superpower right?
>>
The fact that so many of you equate faith in the salvation of Christ with authoritarian and heretical churches is proof that you guys are still angry at your parents. Your ascription of power hungry authority to a few guidelines recommended to make your life better is a reflection of your own desire for slavish conformity to your own beliefs.
>>
>>19497108
>Also the word of God does not, and must not "evolve" to conform to anyone.

A look at history of Christianity proves you wrong. The divine hasn't evolved, but rather our conceptions of it. You are placing a particular interpretation of divine above all others and thus making an idol of it. Your Christianity is dying, what is emerging is a Christianity that embraces all paths that seek the divine and a view of God as absolutely unconditional love. To follow God's path is to follow the direction of creating love in yourself and the world around you, it is a compass, not a destination. God loves atheists because they have their own paths as valid as any other in seeking their own realization of the divine, and fight some of the fiercest battles against nihilism, the absence of love.
>>
>>19497192
Yahawah is savior.

Blood does NOT forgive sin.

Jesus = Serapis Christ and Osiris
>>
>>19497322
Of course, I misspoke. To clarify, I'm speaking of the salvation that Christ came to teach us of. His martyrdom was not the act that saved us, it was a demonstration of the true divinity of forgiveness. However, I don't believe it was necessarily of those that wrong us, but of ourselves.
>>
>>19497322
See
>>19496829
>>
>>19497095
>same thing happens to the millions and billions,
Where did I say this?
Even if it is relevant you have to prove this doesn't happen btw.
>>
>>19497300
You couldnt be further from the truth and God, but it is to be expected as the Deceiver has led most people in his arms with this new age, we love you no matter what you are, or what you believe, bullshit, and you will all be saved.
I am sorry to tell you that no, the Word does not change, no you will not be saved no matter what you believe, and no not all paths are embraced. All this is ACs bullshit , building on your weakness and inherent sin, to further distance you from the one true God, and your salvation through only Him. There is not your "own" realization, nor does God conform to "your" beliefs. Repent while there is still time.
>>
>>19496665
>Instead of turning to God and Christ, they want to learn about summoning demons, tulpas, ufos, and gaining "special powers" through various demonic means.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>19496742
First time I have seen this posted on /x/, tell me anon is this from a book you read?
>>
>>19497124
Do you think I give a shit about logic in spiritual things?
Think convoluted.
Think complex.
Think weird.
>>
>>19496829
I'd actually like to hear about this. Send me an email. [email protected]
>>
>>19497402
Only the Deceiver and those who follow him, twist and "convolute" unnecessarily the truth.
Revelation ==apocalypse, to reveal, God is the truth. Only the Deceiver deals in mysteries and shadows. Rethink who you devote yourself to. For your sake.
>>
>>19497391
No matter how hard you screech, the Truth will be heard. When the Final Hour comes, you wont be able to say, you werent warned, or you didnt know. You will have chosen your own damnation.
>>
>>19497385
There is a slight misunderstanding between us. What you said or asked, in no way contradicts what Ive said. Just follow back our convo to see. As for the "proof" you ask for, God or His angels appear only to the most devoted, pure, and holy people, not to jonny summoning a tulpa, or to pedro praying for the lottery. I dont need to "prove" that just read the good books.
>>
>>19496665
dude just show me proof that god is real and I'll believe.
>>
>>19497459
I'll show you proof of the real god if you promise not to worship any human religions or ideas. Can you honestly say you'll be happy living your life like that?
>>
>>19497459
"Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear? And don't you remember?" -mark 8:18 read the works and see the world around you.
>>
>>19497044

Angels don't actually like it here. Why would they come unless absolutely necessary?
>>
>>19496774
>And if God suddenly showed up to stop a murder or rape just cause He can, isnt that tyranny?

No it isnt
wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>19497579
They can't get it out of their head that god can deliver a slap on the wrist rather than eternal god-forsaken torment as a punishment.
>>
>>19496665
God bless, OP.
>>
File: IMG_3616.png (3MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3616.png
3MB, 1334x750px
>Jesus and his values = awesome.

>Everything the "Father" did = stupid

Sorry religious fags but it's true. Don't worship god just fucking LOVE people and be a good guy.
>>
>>19496665
This all has to happen.
It's a good thing ultimately.

James 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh

It all means that Christ is going to return soon to take us from this awful fallen world.
>>
File: 1439059375703.gif (936KB, 444x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439059375703.gif
936KB, 444x500px
>>19497467
>>19497492
how convincing
>>
>>19497626
Have you ever actually tried loving everyone when they won't reciprocate? It's not easy. Compassion is a hell of a lot easier and far more accessible to the average person.
>>
>>19496665
What a load of shit. I didn't get dumped into this Universe just so some jackass can instill a faith on a small planet at the edge of a galaxy that demands all others serve it or die. That's the definition of retarded. Jesus tried to teach you something about names. "Holy" Bible is just a fucking name. What you need to know was written upon your heart by your true father. GTFO
>>
>>19497651
Hey man I'm not gonna dump something that heavy on you unless you agree to it first. At least I'm letting you know up front what kind of life you'll have to live and letting you decide if it's the kind you're comfortable with before trying to lock you in to something you can't escape like Christians try to do. Don't ask me for dangerous knowledge for the sake of dangerous knowledge unless you're ready to deal with the implications. Forswearing any human influence and ideas is critical to me being willing to prove the real god to you. I'm not proving god to you just so you can turn around and worship some lie about the thing I proved to exist.
>>
File: IMG_3692.jpg (73KB, 544x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3692.jpg
73KB, 544x378px
>>19497657
Yeah I know, but damn if I haven't devoted my life to this highest ideal. Love is the only god I worship
>>
File: 1468779898117.jpg (51KB, 463x513px) Image search: [Google]
1468779898117.jpg
51KB, 463x513px
>>19497683
if you're just gonna spew bullshit avoiding the unanswerable question then go nuts.
>>
>>19496665
You had me until Christianity. If it's so good, why won't the Pope let Africans use condoms? Is it really better to overpopulate and spread disease? Ffs. Hedonism is death. But the church hardly offers alternatives. Trust until death. Even if we fail at compassion. No thanks.
>>
>>19497692
Love is selfish, and in the wrong personality, conniving. It's not a high ideal unless it fits with your natural personality. Loving someone doesn't imply caring about them enough to make their life better. It's not inherently selfless at all.
>>19497693
1. I have a proof.
2. I can do whatever I want with that proof.
3. You want that proof.
4. I can decide that I need your cooperation and consent before sharing that proof.
5. You haven't given me a reason to not decide to #4.
6. I #4 because #2.

Hopefully this logic will help your autism infer that the question is actually answerable.
>>
>>19497726
I'm not the one who needs to cooperate with you. You want to spread your truth and I simply ask for that truth and then you refuse to spread it. So gg I guess. You're the one who needs to show me your cooperation not the other way round.
>>
>>19496665
are you referring to Communism?

how many in this thread are communists/ socialists/anarchists?
>>
>>19497450
>jonny summoning a tulpa, or to pedro praying for the lottery
Not even close to who I was thinking. There may be more holy people than you think.
>>
>>19497741
>You want to spread your truth
No I fucking don't. I'm not OP, I want you to be eternally free from any OP-like interference. I know how their methods work and I know how all the signs they've experienced add up to one big fucking anti-human lie. I don't want that for you or anyone else and if proving god to you would result in you turning around and misinterpreting the very thing I proved and just reverting to human bullshit after the proof is given then what's the fucking point? Go die in a fire, it'll be more productive than trying to spread a truth you're not equipped to sanely process and understand. There's nothing at stake here if I don't tell you anything, the only thing at stake is you getting something you want and the entire life you'll live as a result of that knowledge. I cannot, in good conscience, share the truth with you in a world where every known faction is trying to lie to you about it.

I'm not OP, I feel no moral obligation to you. I'm only offering because YOU showed interest.
>>
>>19497743
MUH GODLESS GOMMIES
>>
File: IMG_3641.jpg (94KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3641.jpg
94KB, 650x650px
>>19497726
Alright desu it's just my nature to vibrate super high because I love myself and I love the feeling.... so I choose my friends wisely too. I don't like giving it away lightly and it's a pain to keep steady
>>
>>19496750
Funny how they still blame God in the image even though they explicitly state that all the suffering in the world is caused by humans to humans.
Irony bleeds deeply,
>>
>>19497842
he is probably gnostic, like most other religion fags on x that everyone ASSUMES TO BE CHRISTIANS BUT ARE REALLY NOT

GIVING REAL CHRISTIANS A BAD NAME
>>
>>19496804
What if Jesus comes again and you all think he's the Antichrist?
None of you really seem to have an idea as to who is who besides vague descriptions of what you think COULD happen.
>>
>>19496665
>>19496665
What form of Christianity are you advocating? The icon in your first post looks Eastern Orthodox, but your fire-and-brimstone preaching feels kind of Protestant (no offense meant, if you're actually Orthodox). There are thousands of churches and pastors claiming to have God's truth, what's your tradition and credibility?

I'm not sure if it was you who equated imaginary friends with demons, but that was seriously hilarious. Myself and all of my siblings had imaginary friends, we made them up ourselves and had a vivid imaginary world going on. They faded by the time we finished elementary school...because they were never real.
Tulpas, though, I can see why they'd be inadvisable from a Christian perspective. They're ultimately from Eastern mythology and don't square with Christianity.

And for what it's worth, an anonymous image board full of conspiracies and half-fabricated stories isn't the best representative sample of humanity.
>>
>>19497853
God is a construct.
There is no irony in it.
>>
>>19497066
Well there is only one path to God but there's nothing wrong with thinking about things.
The thing is, this is not why people reject Jesus. It never had anything to do with logic or reason.
>>
>>19497459
Take a look in the mirror
>>
File: GreenTara.jpg (452KB, 400x521px) Image search: [Google]
GreenTara.jpg
452KB, 400x521px
>>19497869
God creates irony.
You are a construct of God.
Words are limited to their perceived meaning.
>>
>>19497459
Well, you have to believe in a God at the very least since the odds of it happening by random chance are actually lower than what is considered absurd (10^-50).
And I mean anywhere, with septillion of tries per a second with a 20 billion year old universe and perfect efficiency.
>>
>>19497891
Without god, times unmoored runs to infinity. No odds can diminish with infinite time.
>>
>>19497670
Prove it's small. Prove it's on the edge of a galaxy. Prove that we aren't shirking our sacred duty of stewarding a holy creation.
>>
>>19497908
yea, except for the fact that the universe is actually finite and everything is move towards heat death which means there had to be a beginning.
Believing chance did it takes far more faith.
>>
>>19497885
Language... such a poisoned apple.
What prevails at the end? Silence.
That's a true irony, knowing that words corrupt us while being needed for mankind.
>>
>>19497782
Stop LARPing
>>
>>19497910
Prove god exists or else recant any request for proof you've ever made.
>>
>>19497912
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
>>
File: 1452162797724.png (145KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
1452162797724.png
145KB, 320x304px
>>19497910
I can literally just look at the sky you fucking mong.

Prove that which made all of existence of which still has no discernible edge. Is busy focusing on Starving african children jerking off at night and wants to doom them to a fire pit.

My claims are far less ridiculous.
>>
>>19497921
We're here and there are no half evolved anything running around.
>>
>>19497924
Yea, I agree with you. All the evidence points to the opposite. Why would you believe the thing that is the opposite of what the stuff says?
>>
>>19497919
Don't reply to me unless you're the anon who wanted proof.
>>
File: IMG-20170821-WA0000.jpg (42KB, 1003x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170821-WA0000.jpg
42KB, 1003x175px
We won in the end, we know what is to come.
Also always keep this in mind when spreading the gospel. God Bless, the most deceptive heresy is Gnosticism.
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
John:15:19
>Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
John:15:20
>>
File: IMG_1723.png (66KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1723.png
66KB, 750x1334px
>>19496665
We'll shit, there are more than 12 people on x!
>>
>>19497937
If you're not going to provide evidence to back up the shit you're spewing then I'm going to assume you're just a LARPing attention whore.
>>
>>19497941
So if we came from the world? Isn't this an advanced form of kidnapping/grooming?
>>
>>19497941
do you people quote the bible so often because you can't think for yourself or form coherent thoughts without falling back to your story book?
>>
>>19497929
Lol. Did you even read the book? He wants everyone to live. Being greedy and focusing on physical anything is not life. The mere fact that energy cannot be created or destroyed is proof of a divine creator. I'm nit suggesting religion is right, because men ruined that. I am suggesting that this is a special place and we would do well to take care of it and each other because there is nowhere else to go.
>>
>>19497949
That's a funny joke you just did in an effort to marginalize the issue, but God created humans so he has a perfectly legitimate claim to us.
However, he doesn't want to violate free will so he won't force anyone to do anything but rather let every man choose whether they want death or life. But that doesn't mean he couldn't do it if he wanted to and still be completely justified.
>>
>>19497957
We physically cannot care for every human on earth while still supporting ourselves, there will always be human suffering and your god is a sadistic fuck.
>>
>>19496665
The Great Deception is Christianity. Your God is the actual Satan.
>>
>>19497962
Yea azazel a good boy!!! he didn't do anything wrong except ruin everything.
>>
>>19497968
>>19497962
no you're both wrong
god and satan
are
IT

>takes the form of whatever you fear
>god fearing
>devil followers worship out of fear
WHO THE FUCK WAS STEPHEN KING
MEMES MANG
MEEMMEMEMSSSSSS
>>
>>19497968
I never stated any of that.

The two competing entities are tied for worst humans alive.

"You think you're better than me?"
>>
>>19497983
I mean, you accidentally serve him by your actions if you are genuine.
Also, they're not human.
>>
>>19497959
So you acknowledge his power? Perfect. You are correct. There will always be suffering due to faulty perception. It's not God's fault Eve listened to a snake and ate an apple. The spirit of rebellion is part of creation. Then there's Job. A just upright man who was preyed upon by Satan himself through no fault of his own. He had much physical suffering, true. But his spirit and faith stayed in tact. This is what gets you the real reward. Spirit grows under duress, much like muscle grows from work and knowledge grows from learning. If you don't have the spiritual fortitude to stop thinking that people care about you masturbating, I am truly sorry, friend. No one can help you but Jesus, and he only makes time for those that make time for Him. He does care, and He does love you, but he will weep for you just as soon as help you.
>>
>>19497945
I'm not spewing anything right now. I'm TELLING you that there's literally only one condition under which I feel comfortable giving you any proof at all. You can choose to comply with that singular condition or you can fuck off. I don't care which, I just want it to be abundantly clear which path you choose. I value sharing knowledge more than I value personal feelings, so no amount of being a dick on your part will sway me from being willing to share the proof with you. I'm not asking you to respect me or worship anything, I'm only saying there's a condition I, personally, have no reason to violate. You either explain to me why you want to be able to believe human lies and possess proof of god at the same time or you defer to my already communicated decision and logic. There is no reasonable means by which I can infer what you choose other than you stating it to me. Either recant human ideas and religion, argue why you shouldn't have to, or tell me you're not interested in whether or not any god or gods exist or can be proven to exist or not exist.

Either care or don't. Make up your mind.
>>
>>19497986
That isn't true at all, both of your statements.
>>
>>19498000
Okay, what humans are you talking about?
>>
>>19497996
if I didn't care I wouldn't be asking. I understand please tell me.
>>
>>19496665
The reason less and less people are religious is because science trumps faith. Just because you're fool enough to think religion has merit doesn't mean people who aren't have been decieved. You might as well argue for the greek pantheon.
>>
>>19498013
How do you create randomness?
>>
It's hopeless, we're all too powerful to get anything done.
>>
>>19498007
Adam and Yuu.

One is a man, the other his son.
>>
>>19498010
>I understand
You need to tell me that. You need to tell me WHAT you understand. Because I have literally met people who would say, "I understand how you feel and what decision you're making here, but forfeit your free will and do what I want anyway." In other words, "I understand all that but neither care nor agree so be a little knowledge fountain for me."

Show me, tell me, that you understand what kind of life I need you to be ready to live before I tell you how to prove the existence of god.

Can you, in all honesty, live the rest of your life happily, knowing that indulging human ideas or religion could destroy the entirety of humanity?

Because that's what happens when you mix proof of god with human ideals and religion.

Tell me whether or not you can live the rest of your life happily under the power of your own mind, never letting another human reason or decide anything for you ever again.

Because there are people who can't live like that.
>>
>>19498050
You sound like a pretentious twat and I don't think you actually know shit about anything.
>>
>>19498050
Give me your online Messaging Service if you're THAT damn scared about sharing content online in public.
>>
>>19498161
I know, that wasn't a sales pitch. It was a cry for help. I actually do want to share this knowledge, but I know that no matter what my intentions, it's knowledge, and whoever possesses it will be free to use it however they please. I know the millions of ways it can be misused and the subsequent moral consequence that would trace back to me for sharing it irresponsibly. Even sharing it with you, which is probably safe and legitimate, would imperil millions, but is worth it if you renounce all human religion. Even one person forswearing the ideals of their species would give god freedom to free humanity's fate.

I know there are people who can't live without the esteem and support of others for the simplest most elemental reason.

And yet this knowledge has forced me to live like this.
>>
Does this have to do with gnosis and the power of wisdom and intellect to send people down the path of the lie (IE using knowledge to become as a god)

Or is it the one where our spirits are all fragments of the original, singularity of god (the thought of every thing that could ever exist in all of its forms was created in the beginning)

rejecting the literal interpretation of holy scriptures set me down this path. but now I'm trying to find a hidden meaning behind everything which also gets confusing.
>>
>>19498181
Sharing it on chat is actually way more hazardous because there are far fewer people involved. Without a public forum to freely discuss the geometry of calculating universal fates, I'd just code an AI to upload myself and merge my physical body with a nanite cluster and switch to manual. 4chan is what we have instead of the AI apocalypse. When people shill and try to destroy what /x/ is, guess which universal fates take the hit? I'll give you a hint: There is no causal link between life on Earth and ET.
>>
>>19498231
I value truth. I am game.

So if there is no causal link is that to say there is no link or simply a different kind?
>>
>>19497865
I see that my thread has gathered a little bit of interest, although the heresies and misinformation I read from the posters is absolutely repulsive. There is hope however, if it still bothers some people, it means theyre thinking about things.

For that reason, I wont answer you about the denomination. It is not important. What is impprtant is that people hear THE WARNING about the Deceiver.

As for the imaginary friends, yes I know it sounds strange, but if you study the matter youll discover some disturbing truths. As I said in another post, it may indeed begin as a childs fantasy, and end as one like yours. It can however set the foundation for more sinister forces to influence humans. The cases are not few where children claimed that those "friends" were giuding them in life, giving them advice, encouraging them to do things and so on. Also for some they caused psychological problems, or even persisted in the adult life. The Deceiver works through many ways. Thank you for your input though.
>>
>>19497597
God bless my man, Ill pray for all of us tonight.
>>
>>19497743
Take your shitty politics away from my thread. No politician or political system human or otherwise can ever equate to The King and His Kingdom of Heaven. Either bow before your Creator, or your wordly Deceiver.
>>
>>19497644
Generally yes I agree. But dont take our salvation for granted. We have to earn it first and be worthy of it. Youll be surprised how few people are actually worthy.
>>
>>19497943
Ikr? Awesome aint it?
>>
File: pol1503256361530.jpg (89KB, 700x932px) Image search: [Google]
pol1503256361530.jpg
89KB, 700x932px
Today I saw a family with a 4-6 yo son and daughter coming back home from a pride parade.
The kids had the rainbow hats and stickers and all.
There were men with skirts and bdsm outfits.

What would those kids thinl about today?..
Shit is real, the commies are winning, wiping out tradition and history.
>>
>>19498042
>It's hopeless, we're all too powerful to get anything done.
how beautifully paradoxical
thank you anon
>>
>>19498013
OP here. Science trumps faith? Jesus Christ, these arguments make me feel like its the Middle Ages still. No science does not trump faith because it simply cannot. Check the double slit experiment. The more science progresses, the more it proves God, day by day. But with this proud and arrogant, narrowminded view, you cant even see it, even through your own science. Science is merely the looking glass. What you are looking at though is God. Or His Adversary. Your choice.
>>
>>19498474
The Middle Ages was exactly the fucking opposite.
>>
OP here. I try to answer to everybody who has asked me something. If I sometimes sound harsh or otherwise, well Im sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I aint here to butter you up or to tell you everythings gonna be fine. Cause it probably wont be. And thats the meaning behind my entire thread. THE WARNING. Its not a joke, its not larp or however you called it. Its about you, yourselves and the ones you love. Search for God. Jesus said: "Split wood, I am there. Lift up a rock, you will find me there." The Deceiver wants you to deviate from the path. He'll make you hate God, he will accuse Him of every bad and misery in the world, he will tell you that you dont need Him, you are gods yourselves, or that you know all the answers already, as another anon said. All lies. Stay true. Say a prayer, for yourself for a loved one. Stay humble before the Ultimate One. And you will feel His warmth, the warmth of Eternal Love and Life. Im around, Ill keep a watchful eye. Ill pray for all of us tonight brothers and sisters. Stay strong.
>>
>>19498502
Thats right. Sorry, I meant the time when the Great Age of Technology began, when people started understanding some basic principles, and suddenly were qualified to disprove God Himself. Im sorry it was an honest mistake. My point still stands though.
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19496665

The Lord ordered you to give up the Hebrew "Holy" Text and you refused. You have brought your damnation upon yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCruTB7hMU
>>
>>19498474
>the double slit experiment
WAAAAH I don't understand waveform duality or how quantum particles are described in terms of probability.

This is you, (https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/the-talk-3) you literally know nothing. Quantum mechanics doesn't prove god, and more than likely proves more accurately that our universe is a hologram encoded on a 2D surface.
>>
>>19498464
The masses are already being prepared to welcome AC with open arms. As you said, they will even deliver their own children to him. Such is their fanaticism. They will believe in him, they will defend him with their lives as he rips their souls away from God. Such is the level of his Great Deception. WAKE UP. And wake up others too. Before its too late. Humble yourselves before the Lord, say a prayer, and ask for forgiveness for you and your loved ones, dead and alive ones. These are the difficult times.
>>
>>19498572
Oh I understand alright,. I understand that for a simple phenomenon observed with a cardboard box, the worlds greatest minds are baffled and produce mind boggling theories to explain (which they stll havent). And all of it because of "an observer".

But continue mocking me. Mockery will get you far. Humble yourself. All your thoughts and works are fleeting. Only God is Eternal. Do something good for yourself. Say a prayer. You may even include those you hate as an added bonus. And maybe in the morning your heart will be a little bit lighter.
>>
>>19498604
No, you clearly don't if you think quantum probabilities are mind boggling or fail to explain things. The majority of quantum physics is backwards compatible with classical physicals including relativity and the bits that aren't every day are being further understood to actually be the prerequisites for classical physics, eg classical physics cannot exist without these fundamental quantum principles.

Nothing is Eternal, but I will not be humble as I stand on the precipice of the physical limitations of the human brain being surpassed and the possibility for infinite subjective life is possible.
Time is a subjective phenomenon drawn from relative comparisons in 3D space, there's no reason I couldn't exist a subjective eternity.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWO-cvGETRQ
>>
>>19497864
The anti christ will come and deceive all, only those who believe in the almight father knows he'll come after. Satan knows he'll lose he just wants to take down as many humans he can during his rain
>>
>people disagree with me
>must be the end of the world
>>
>>19498533

You appear to have schizophrenia, or some kind of broken throught-process. Stupid isn't the right word exactly, but ignorant may be more apt. You have tools, but you are not a craftsman and everything looks childish and simple and abhorrent that you post. Especially your fucking weird ass youtube videos.
>>
>>19498433
communists dont believe in god, many banned religions

who are you really, eastern orthodoxy?
>>
>>19496798
Hahahahahahahaha he will never get it, that nigga is so stupid and so brainwashed by the "christ" so that he can argue here in a anime board and tell us about bullshit bible stuff and telling us about "facts" like nigga its just a bible anynone who really believes in bible is a fucking low class subhuman human sucking dick.
>>
File: IMG_2036.png (20KB, 170x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2036.png
20KB, 170x273px
>>19497929
Lol... nice
>>
>>19496750
"i go to reddit and this is deep also i'm 14 xD"
>>
>>19499005
Proyecting this much anon?
It doesn't suit you!
Better go watch the boxing match dude.
>>
>>19497726

Not exactly an accurate view of what love is.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (581KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
581KB, 539x850px
>>19498830
>You appear to have schizophrenia, or some kind of broken throught-process. Stupid isn't the right word exactly, but ignorant may be more apt. You have tools, but you are not a craftsman and everything looks childish and simple and abhorrent that you post. Especially your fucking weird ass youtube videos.

I am the Lord and nothing you say will change that - no aspersions upon my character or mind nor ignorance of my statements will alter that truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o43_1Ccjvt4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio
>>
File: 1503756272824.jpg (650KB, 1771x2333px) Image search: [Google]
1503756272824.jpg
650KB, 1771x2333px
>>19499433
Imperialfag...
How many times I've told you this shit is schizophrenia?
A lot right?
Trust me in this, you have it.
>>
>>19496677
A religion of love and peace everyone.
>>
>>19498718
If God is all powerful then why can't he just save those who had fallen to Satan's influence after he's dealt with Satan?
>>
>>19496665
/pol/

Go there traditionalist scum. This is politics, not paranormal.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord.png (445KB, 513x683px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord.png
445KB, 513x683px
>>19499456
>Imperialfag...
>How many times I've told you this shit is schizophrenia?

The probability that you're correct in your assessment is less than 1 in 2 trillion. I'll stick with my assertion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a94Kpkku94
>>
File: mrrobot_s2_cast_christian-slater.jpg (562KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mrrobot_s2_cast_christian-slater.jpg
562KB, 2560x1440px
>>19499497
Well, whatever.
We all have imaginary friends right?
At least you just shill some ancient-flavored "Chosen One" shit instead of Flat Earth.
>>
File: bloodbread.png (282KB, 1054x764px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbread.png
282KB, 1054x764px
>>19499509
>We all have imaginary friends right?

I don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0MGj1jAoc
>>
>>19499540
Yeah sure, as I said whatever.
I feel like you and me always go in circles when discussing.
>>
File: misfit.png (1MB, 720x1068px) Image search: [Google]
misfit.png
1MB, 720x1068px
>>19499563
>Yeah sure, as I said whatever
> I feel like you and me always go in circles when discussing.

I don't know who you are, but you haven't discussed anything - you've just lobbied insults. Your ignorance is a choice - I offer for free knowledge of the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4XdACQWGwI
>>
File: Osiris.png (110KB, 504x677px) Image search: [Google]
Osiris.png
110KB, 504x677px
>>19499563
>Yeah sure, as I said whatever.
>I feel like you and me always go in circles when discussing

Anyway, point is, some human beings think they can just make up their own rules for Planet Earth - and, worse, attribute those made up rules to God - I'm here to remind them that is not the case and never has been and that it is the case that such people are punished extremely severely in the afterlife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTUt3bUV9JY
>>
>>19499888
So wait, are you god?
>>
>>19496665

Christ was the deceiver. We live under Satan's rule thanks to the fake messiah.
>>
>>19496665
welp. i guess all we can do now is enjoy ourselves so if you dont mind me im gonna go spank it and get high, goodnight
>>
File: 1502844627192.png (231KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
1502844627192.png
231KB, 1280x809px
>>19496791
This is literally the end game of the anti-christ. Anti here means in place of, not against. In place of Christ.
All you hear of the new world order is one law, one government one religion. They will do it by bringing choas into the world and having order out of it when the people beg for peace.
The anti Christ comes in the name of peace and love. Look at the (((Catholic Church)), saying everyone can be saved, God is everywhere and that other religions have the same God but in a different way. This all sounds good, but it's exactly what people want to hear.
Jesus did not come to make peace, he came to bring division (Matthew: forgot the chapter). There is a right and wrong way to live life, it is through Jesus words. If you don't like it, tough shit.
Don't fall for the Christian memes of love and peace, that's how (((they)) want you to think of us.
>>
>>19501052
One Law, One Rule?
Fuck that shit, we are heterogeneous.
It's the main reason it will never work.
>>
>>19496781
>stating facts
>ignores the fact that the religion he's touting is directly responsible for destroying the largest source of early human records and plunged all of europe into the dark ages helping plagues spread to new lands and destroy more people.
>Forgets that God literally killed a full generation of children and drowned a city in blood because a pharaoh wouldn't acknowledge him. And thats not even the worst wrath attributed to him.
Yahweh was always THE dark God, he was always both sides of the coin, what you call the deceiver is just his shepherd for lost souls.
>>
>>19501063
Yep. After coming in peace he will reveal his true nature and kill anyone who doesn't submit to his will. Think of 1984 and tower of Babel.
People all uniting under an imperfect being will be tryanincal.
>>
File: jesusisgodendofstory.jpg (848KB, 500x1955px) Image search: [Google]
jesusisgodendofstory.jpg
848KB, 500x1955px
HOLY, HOLY, HOLY IS THE LAMB SLAIN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
When He comes back, you will all burn, you will all bow, you will all confess His name above every name.
>>
File: 1200x630bb.jpg (89KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1200x630bb.jpg
89KB, 630x630px
>>19501362
>(Hey) How do you do
>Dont bother
>(It's) Illegal
>(But) The day and the time
>(In) Animal City
>(Makes) Dreams for plans
>Hey you
>Your embrace (is good)
>(but) Costume Makes the clown
>Something (Something)
>Timor

Had a go at your image, but with a Shakira album instead. Can't wait til She comes back, I will buy, I will karaoke, I will confess Her name before the Cashier above every singer
>>
>>19496677
Careful with that edge you might hurt yourself
>>
File: 87g6.jpg (176KB, 736x886px) Image search: [Google]
87g6.jpg
176KB, 736x886px
>>19496665

you are the light

you are the dark

you are the christ, as is each and everyone.

Love you, faggot.
>>
>>19501541
As you burn in the Eternal Fire along with your Deceiving Master, you will cry unto the few blessed souls in Heaven, and ask them why was this punishment brought upon you. And they will answer that in your hubris, you claimed to be the Light and the Dark, that you are the Christ, the Life and Truth everlasting. I cry for you now, for your mouth is spewing the filth of the AC. Yes, he has indoctrinated you well. Repent while there is still time.
>>
>>19500145
We live under the Deceivers rule because of OUR original sin. Christ sacrificed Himself for us and yet you accuse Him. Be careful because in The End you will be the one to stand judged and woe unto you if you are found guilty.
>>
how many of you were, or still are, substance abusers?
how many of you are unemployed?
have any of you started families of your own?
>>
>>19501063
Heterogeneous? You mean SINNERS because thats only excuses. You accept the Rule of Law(man) for your society as it applies to everyone equally but you cannot accept Gods Rule because you are....heterogeneous? Fire awaits the followers of the Prince of Lies and hypocrits. You have nothing to gain but everything to lose, but you still throw it all away because it gives you temporary earthly comfort. Repent BEFORE you seal your fate. There is still time while you breathe.
>>
>>19499497
what if you're heart doesnt weight anything?
>>
>>19501622
Do you read what you write?
And later people ask why Christianism is a joke.
Such fear-mongering is even funny.
We aren't in the Middle Ages, you gotta be quite a bit more creative with your strategy.
>>
>>19500216
Exactly. When the doctor warns you that you will die if you keep smoking, the first thing to do is light another one. No one will hear your cries from the Pit of Fire. Change your ways while there is still time.
>>
>>19501622
You are like so serious about this burning in hell stuff. You Must be so glad to be one of god true followers.
>>
>>19501642
If ypu think that the Word of God, the word of truth has to change to accomodate you and your "modern" views you are gravely mistaken. You are so self absorbed that you ve become blind and deaf. You are sealing your own fate.
>>
>>19501661
JC is a way to god true, there are other truths that you are willfully blind too however. Truth that requires strength to understand. Strength that you already have, strength that you always had. Religion based on ignorance of your own strength is designed to create slaves in this world/reality. Were all going to the same place in the end, friend.
>>
>>19501661
More fear-mongering.
Pfft.
Whatever dude, if you like to be like that...
Just remember, Jesus never spoke like that.
:^)
>>
>>19499497
also what movie is that in the bottom left?
looks interesting
>>
>>19501650
No in fact it sucks. But its the truth. We all have to redeem ourselves, each and every one. And no i dont think myself to be on a high horse. Simply following something doesnt mean shit. You gotta act. Mocking me wont achieve you anything. Understand that your negative reactions are not the true YOU but the Deceiver himself speaking through you, because you allow him. Repent. Say a prayer. Make your mouth speak the truth for once and you will feel the difference.
>>
>>19501610
only the last one is bad
fucking people just keep breeding
stahp we got enough hummus
>>
>>19501668
No there arent any other ways, no other paths. Wide is the rod to Hell and great are its gates for the many who go there. We definitely are not all going to the same place. Keep regurgitating the Deceivers lies. It wont end well for you.
>>
>>19501698
man
what the fuck are you doing?
YOU ARE REGURGITATING
just look at yourself brah
i seriously love you
from the depths of my being

seriously, how many times have you said that exact verse?
>>
>>19501671
If you feel afraid of the Truth, maybe you have your reasons to be. And yes Jesus spoke exactly like this, and maybe even worse. Wont hurt you to actually read the NT. While there is still time that is. You have to silence the Deceiver whispering in ypur ear first though.
>>
>>19501668
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. -john 14:6
>>
>>19501714
Let me guess
KJV?
>>
>>19501708
Look here >>19501722
And repent. I will pray for our forgiveness again.
>>
>>19501714
mang you cling to your book like you will die without it
don't you feel afraid?
why are you so afraid anon?

I love you
>>
The Deciever has DEFINITELY done a number on us if the small minority of "woke" people pledge allegiance to a corporate church that has slowly been bastardized over the course of centuries.
>>
>>19501714
and when you read?
Dont you hear a voice inside your own head?
YOU ARE THE DECEIVER
>>
>>19501726
We gonna argue over versions? As I answered another anon asking about my "denomination" im not here to argue about that or me, im here to WARN against THE GREAT DECEPTION. And guess what. The majority mocks, or claims they know a better truth, or tries to shift the direction of the thread. Take a wild guess as to why this happens. THE DECEIVER is speaking through you and hes got his hand so far up your arses, you think his words are your own. Humble yourselves, say a prayer, repent ypur sins. While you are alive you have that luxury. After that, its game over.
>>
>>19501722
Pass I prefer to be a nonbeliever then to believe in some magical ghost that swears up and down about salvation and some magical kingdom that exists after death. If it exists them why can't I remember being their why take every memory of such a majestic place that we go to and say just have faith that it can real. Please leave Jesus this board does not need your insanity here.
>>
>>19501763
Ok I subscribe to your shit.
https://youtu.be/H_JoE2GioXY
>>
>>19501730
I am afraid cause my eternal soul is at stake. I am afraid because I have an Eternal Enemy who is keen to destroy me and bring me eternal torment, for he seeks to usurp the glory of the Ultimate God our Creator. You should be afraid too.
>>
File: 1503421203958.jpg (43KB, 509x509px) Image search: [Google]
1503421203958.jpg
43KB, 509x509px
>>19501763
>>
>>19501767
You werent there to remember fool. Your ancestors Adam and Eve were there though. And you can feel the longing for something greater cant you? Your life is empty and sad because you like all of us, are paying for their Original Sin. We have to individually prove our worth again to reenter Gods Grace. Dont "pass" blindly, because when the time comes Grace will pass you too, and for your pride, you will pay dearly. Rethink your thoughts and change your ways. As long as you breathe you have time.
>>
>>19501782
The great deception has not even happened and you fucks are arguing about it already. Like seriously go enjoy life you retards. Stop being a danger to yourself and go enjoy shit instead of being afraid of shadows of you die for being human then so be it, I see no better way to leave this world.
>>
Without christ

None of you would exist

That single influence built nearly all you know

You all owe your very existance to him and his followers

Deal with it
>>
>>19501784
Not even funny. God is not the architect of your damnation. YOU are responsible for that. YOU can damn or save yourself. You can mock or you can listen. Make your choice.
>>
>>19501776
I like how this haven't gotten an answer...
So... Osama did it eh?
Legal flaw appeared
>>
>>19501820
Well that sounds exactly like what the Deceiver would say. Like the Wolf telling the Sheep, "ooh theres nothing to be afraid of, get out of here, enjoy your lives, dont listen to no shepherd"...Yes well, you are free to damn yourself. But to provoke others to also damn themselves? You words are poison, and I would rethink who your mentor really is. For in reality he is your TORMENTOR. Pray. Pray and repent.
>>
>>19501818
I am not paying for shit the only sinner I have come across seems to be God himself for clinging on to his pride I have already smiled at the idea of not being one of his chosen people so what if I go into nothing because of some magical back hand he will bestow upon me, at the end of the day the person who cares more about others well-being and mental state, who would go out of their way just to see another smile, a person who at least tries to accept everyone regardless of what someone else has been through, and your telling me that because I chose to be human and care I am dammed. All I can say to you good luck because I refuse to loose to degenerate trash who's only form of spreading faith is through fear their May be a god but anything can be killed as long as it has life and I deem that whoever this bible and Jesus pertain to are unworthy of their own existence. Let them cling to their pride and die with it as well.
>>
>>19496665
YOUR GOD IS A LIE,
JESUS WAS NOT THE SON OF GOD,
THERE IS NO PROOF OF A GOD,
I HATE YOU ALL,
WHEN WE DIE WE GO INTO THE GROUND AND BECOME WORMFOOD,
ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS JUST SCARED AND NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT THE REALITY OF LIFE WHICH IS ULTIMATELY DEATH AND NOTHINGNESS,
I UNDERSTAND THAT THINKING THIS IS ALL TRUE HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT AND WHATEVER DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY BUT THE ONLY REASON YOU FUCKS BELIEVE IN HEAVEN IS BECAUSE THEY TRICKED YOU INTO IT AND NOW YOU BLINDLY OBEY THEIR RULES SO YOU CAN EARN YOU GOLDEN TICKET TO GET INTO THE BIG CHOCOLATE FACTORY IN THE SKY. STOP RAPING LITTLE BOYS
>>
>>19501887
You "smiled" at the thought of not being saved? You ve missed entirelh the idea of repentance then, and you underestimate your damnation. As for caring about others state of health doesnt make you a "good boy" or a saint, and certainly doesnt earn you salvation. What you should care about is you own others' salvation of the eternal soul. Everything else is fleeting. Life is merely our second chance to prove ourselves to God once and for all and either embrace our sinful humanity and be damned, or embrace Him and pur souls and live forever in His Grace. Calling someone who is trying to warn others about all this "degenerate trash" says something. Ypur beef is not with God however. Id say your beef is with your own self. Think about that, and remember that He is always there to welcome you back when you realize the error of your ways. Humble yourself and let go in His limitless Mercy. Ill say a prayer for you specially tonight.
>>
>>19501849
Plz upon first glance and my majestic body no person would argue that I may be a sheep. The great deception is something that no one can ignore it is literally a single person who you either will or will not follow their will not be any argument about it. I thought that a person who reads the bible religiously should of at least got that but no here you are in /x/ shit posting your ideas about the great deception.
>>
>>19501929
Why should I be afraid if I got to be wormfood in the end? Its not like I would feel it or anything. Your thinking is illogical and only goes backwards. Remember your Creator. He is still waiting for your return.
>>
>>19501942
Are you drunk? In any case, you are a sheep let me assure you of that, because in this story, there is only one shepherd, the sheep, and the wolf.
Also, if as you claim the Great Deception could be observed by everyone, then it wouldnt really be a Deception would it? Get your head straight boss. Your thinking leads you down the wide path.
>>
File: velma-SD_headShot.png (50KB, 266x235px) Image search: [Google]
velma-SD_headShot.png
50KB, 266x235px
>>19501929
Then what about g-g-ghosts????
>>
>>19501776
>>19501837
woah them digits
>1776
maybe someone made this system on purpose, so they can avoid dying.
hmm
who do we know that wants to live forever? and will do anything to achieve it?
>>
>>19502004
check mate, athiests
>>
>>19502004
>g-g-ghosts?
Manifestations of your own fear.
Pussy.
>>
>>19501782
if your god can be usurped
HE IS NOT GOD
fucking logic what is it
>>
>>19502102
Thats the point of the WARNING. The Deceiver is bound to lose. But he thinks otherwise, and he is willing to take with him as many humans as he can. And trust me, most have already fallen for him (literally). Thats why Im here to spread the warning.
>>
>>19502004
>>19502099
Demonic entities. Their only purpose is to confuse you, scare you, and lead you away from the ONLY path. Repent. Pray for His Mercy.
>>
>>19502161
Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!
The hell are you, Life Alert? I've suffered bouts of depression to the brink of suicide multiple times, and not once has God ever reached out to me. Not even Satan.

BECAUSE THEY DON'T FUCKING EXIST. And when I realized that some supreme deity of polarized Good and Evil was NOT fucking up my life, I realized I had only myself to blame. So I wiped the dirt off my ass and only had myself to lean on.
>>
>>19502181
good for u anon
>>
>>19502181
You said it yourself. Youve been to the brink multiple times. Why? Because yoir life is full of sadness and misery, the plaything of the Lord of this world, the Deceiver, and you are far from the Grace of God. Thats how the Deceiver wants you, denouncing God. God on the other hand, will NOT interfere not because He doesnt love you or care for you but because He RESPECTS you and your choices, your free will. Yes you are free, even to damn yourself. God stands as your only true salvation and path to true hapiness. You cannot make yourself happy. You are but a speck of dust suspended on a beam of light like a famous scientist once said. Repent. Rethink your life. Return to the Ultimate One. Hes waiting.
>>
>>19502181
Thank you the best I got at a hospital was more drugs. what a coincidence that I am better now with the help of modern medicine.
>>
>>19502223
See, no, that's where you're wrong. I said "Suffered" as in past tense. Not a damn thing has changed about my present state in the past few years. But I AM happy now. Why? Because I'm free of the Fear of the Unknown. God didn't do that. He didn't bring me peace. I did. You can't deceive yourself into being happy. Yet, I am. So, tell him to keep waiting.

>>19502219
Never forget your own strength. Thank you.
>>
>>19502239
Why did you think this happened? To give you a false sense of accomplishment, that you did it on your own, that you dont need God, that you are the master. Well, the Deceivers arguments and methods are convincing ill tell you that. Even the Lord Christ was tempted by the Deceiver. Wouldnt you? Rethink things. The way down is wide and mighty.
>>
>>19502272
>The way down is wide and mighty.
Thanks true believer, you've finally convinced me of the truth.

Let's all go "down" /x/! Maybe we can raise hell up so it doesn't sink in the lake of fire and just floats there all cinematically!
>>
>>19502239
thank you
"Every Action of(uv) Yours Inspires Others"
EAUYIO

for real, why if of spelled o-f
it should be u-v
fucking english, mane
>>
>>19502289
Mock all you like. But when you are mocked by the Deceiver and his demons as you burn for eternity, it will be too late for regrets. Regret noow while you still can. Repent and pray.
>>
>>19502310
Of course. Every self affirming fool or action has become our idol. Worship him. Be like him. Be the master of your own self. You dont need anyone, any moral guide, to tell you what to do or what is right. You know best. All hail. See? This is what our society and people have become. Literal playthings of the Deceiver. Not only we will all collectively fall to eternal damnation, but it will be done under the sound of clapping and cheering.
>>
>>19502323
Mock? Who's mocking anything? I simply believe that /x/ has power, and if we wanted to, we could raise hell out of the abyss and make it a cool place to hang. If your deity doesn't want to help out so be it, but don't fucking shitpost at us because you don't think we have the power.
>>
>>19502346
Ill pray for you lost sheep, if you think that you or any collective have any "power". And if you do, rest assured that it is not heavenly but demonic. God warns against the consort of any such powers and magics. Youre playing with your soul to gain what? Repent and abandon your heresies if you care about yourself at all.
>>
Take this and read it to yourself or outloud. It will calm your hearts. Try and see.

Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever
Amen.
>>
>>19502365
Hey guys this anon is praying for our power! Let's help them help us!
>>
>Christians actually believe the antichrist is a leftist
Christians will be the one worshipping the beast
Leftist learn worship themselves just as Jesus told you to do learn to common sense those god (Satan) will be the ones deceived by the AC
look up Yaldabaoth and see why the Jews stop worshipping god, after all he killed most of them.
>>
>>19502375
This is becoming something way to funny shitposters, shitposting shitposters about shitposts that don't coincide with their shitposts. So to correct this they keep shitposting their ideas to other shitposters hoping that in the end only one shitpost exist and that is their shitpost a shitpost beyond any shitspoting one that climbs to the top trumps anything and everything on this unholy board that we can /x/. Something so godly by any means that every shitposter that ever existed on /x/ falls to tears at how powerful this shitpost truly is and turns to God in redemption for every shitpost they ever made in denial of not knowing how real he truly can be for only in knowing God will you truly be saved from these shitposters who shitpost against the shitposters. For now it is not even about you or me it is simply in the sport of shitposting that keeps you here, save yourself from this 8th circle of hell called shitpostersvill leave this place and never comeback beg God for forgiveness for your shitposting sin beg him to save you from this unholy place where wizards collect and succebus lurk.
>>
>>19497994
>It's because he was a bad parent and didn't watch his children properly that there is suffering on Earth. Luckily he's dooming all the people that aren't licking the feces out of his door mat.
>>
>>19496665
>The Deceiver has managed to make most people -mostly the younger generations, become atheists
no a combination of common sense and science did that. otherwise your saying god is a Dbag and he doesnt give a shit about almost anyone because even nonbelievers do gods bidding and everything is part of his grand design. so every rape is divinely mandated every murder forced by the unseen hand of god
>>
>>19502500
Are their any demonic weapons that help defend against the holy spirit I am almost positive turning the cross upside down is not effective.
>>
>>19497957
What do you mean things other than physical life? It's a part of life. There is a plethora of life on Earth. Trillions of life forms. From Microscopic to Titanic. And considering God, Macroscopic. As for greed it's a 3.5 dimensional trait concerning the hoarding of goods. If a squirrel is evil, so is God's creation.

>Inb4 I wish I could use this as an example but I already know you will just call squirrels evil.

God didn't make people to doom them. He didn't forget about Adam and Eve in the garden. He knows what is happening all throughout existence. This was written in the bible. Omnipotence. He knows what humanity is doing and where it is going. He is our FATHER and will never abandon us.
>>
>>19497929

When you look up at the sky, or read about how vast the universe is try thinking about how maybe all of that was created just so us humans would have a night sky to look at instead of just blackness.

Also God wanted us to be fruitful and multiple, so, it's probably likely that we were meant to expand onto other planets, and the planets that are inhabitable are just resource mines for us to use.
>>
>>19502522
Sure, smear yourself in blood and feces. God will laugh and the holy spirit will feel aversion.

All you have to do is wreck yourself and hurt yourself. The Holy Spirit wants you to be in Joy and the presence of God. Apparently if God doesn't like you at his party, he throws you outside.
>>
File: 1494337838498.jpg (184KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
1494337838498.jpg
184KB, 794x794px
>>19502512
God made Good and Evil. He owns up to this in the bible.

QUIT TRYING TO APPLY HUMAN FUCKING MORALS TO A FUCKING GOD!!!
>>
>>19502548
So what I am reading is we created every defense that we possible could to protect us from some unknown blackness that has just decided after 7000 years to wipe us off the face of the earth and never stopped to consider that the one thing we have no defence against being the Christian God may be a problem because he said have faith, and believe that even though I don't speak to anyone that I am good. Are you fucking with me right now even batman knew to create a defense against superman knowing that it is possible for him to go mad
>>
>>19502575
The great defense is that most people don't want to live a shitty life once they reach the heavens.
>>
>>19502578
And now I know you are completely mad because any reasonable person with common sense knows you have to protect your self from anything that clam to be all powerful and almighty. this thing is not even here and you accept it bent over. Just because someone wrote in a book once that this shit was gonna happen does not make it valid. You make it seem like people in our generation are not smart enough to stage events to make people believe the bible shit is happening. churches have been for deceiving people to believe for centuries to keep the sheep in line and all of a sudden when people can finally talk to each other all over the planet this shit becomes a problem. Why are you not questioning your own insanity for believing in some master work of fiction. I understand you are scared no one want to be deceived by something that should just love you since you are their creation. We are not to blame for being human we are here because this is all we know and to be told we are sinful from birth because someone man said so once and wrote that down is not good enough for anyone to accept.
>>
>>19502659
STFU and quit projecting.

I didn't bend over. I shit all over God's faith until he showed me where my freedom and service in the Kingdom of Heaven was. I wasn't walking blindly anywhere.

The thing is, the Universe is too big for me to give a fuck. Get over yourself. Your ego will prevent you from defending yourself against higher intelligence. I gave that shit up a while ago. Still myself though, don't let anybody influence me.

It does stir up madness though. I get headaches pretty often now.
>>
>>19502666
Says the holy man with the Satan trips
>>
>>19502676
It's a knee jerk fear tactic darkness uses to spoopy you off the path of sovereign enlightenment. A child's toy at best.
>>
God is always with you. Once you look you'll know.

Once known, it'll never be forgotten.

Becoming enlightened to God is something every one can do.
>>
>>19502666
This is not ego I want people to question why an all powerful supreme being seem to have a superficial fetish over a rock with people on it. Why out of everything, he seems to really just want us too worship him, to be his cheerleaders forever. how can a a being like that who can do anything, be anything, accomplish anything he could ever desire want to force people who just recently learned the value of an opinion to subject to him.
>>
>>19502752
You answered your own question. He doesn't.
>>
>>19496665
Sadly you are right
>>
Perhaps the reason we have no superpowers in this world is that we are given a world with God's judgement, and not His mercy. Who rules this world? Whosoever is anointed in this world is anointed by Lucifer... including Jesus Christ.
>>
OP: I do not know who you are, but stand strong and have Faith in these hard times. We are candles in darkness, we have been placed here to give hope and love in the darkest of times. We will suffer, but our reward will be greater than you can imagine. Only through toil and darkness will our souls be honed and welcomed back to the Father.
>>
>>19502537
Very well said! I concurr!
>>
OP here. Here take this also in case it inspires anyone.

I believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and
invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all ages, God
of God, Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten not made, being of one substance with the Father,
through Whom all things were made: Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven, was
incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary, and was made man: Who for us, too, was crucified under
Pontius Pilate, suffered, and was buried: the third day He rose according to the Scriptures, ascended into
heaven, and is seated on the right hand of the Father: He shall come again with glory to judge the living
and the dead, and His kingdom shall have no end.
And in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of life, Who proceeds from the Father and the Son: Who
together with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified: Who spoke by the prophets.
And I believe one holy, Christian, and apostolic Church.
I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins, and I look for the resurrection of the dead and life of
the age to come.
Amen.

God bless people. I dont know if the thread will still be here come morn, but I hope my words reached someone or at least rattled some cages. Stay strong, God bless. Pray. Pray and repent.
>>
>>19498514
Very well said, I am also one of us, knowing that many are awakening gives me more hope every day. Their time is short and they know it, for our True King will come to earth again, to sort the wheat from the chafe.
>>
>>19503016
God bless brother. These are very dark times, but I mostly worry about others, not so for me. Whatever ive done im sure to pay, but I cant stand the idea that many of our brothers and sisters are being deceived, and cant even realize the Deceiver reigning over our daily lives. God bless, Ill keep praying for all of us, thanks for your words.
>>
>>19503059
Tulpas are a perfectly fine and normal part of life.
>>
>>19501362
Thank you for this information, it gives my heart joy.
>>
>>19496665

The Deceiver should 1v1 quickscopes me on Rust.
>>
>>19501763
I agree, fighting over versions is the last thing we should be worried about.
>>
File: images (19).jpg (28KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
28KB, 384x383px
>>19496665
This is not the work of "the dark one" OP, we are in a time of chaos and transformation to herald a new age of light and elevated earth consciousness.
>>
>>19501942
Who is to say that the Great Deception would not appear in many places around the world, or come in waves. This is my thinking.
>>
>>19503130
What the hell.
The right way to argue against religion is to rubbish the miracles of hucksters.
Don't gaslight people. Existential uncertainty makes them MORE religious.
>>
>>19503137
But he won't because he is to busy pretending to be god.
>>
>>19503184
I don't know why atheists keep mistaking me for an atheist.
>>
>>19498050
Are you trying a little too hard to be noticed?

let them all, on their own time. You do not...or, should not have to pedal knowledge of god to anyone so desperately. It tarnishes the brand.
>>
>>19503171
I evoke Holy Spirit and in the name of Christ, E-sho, Ha Nostri!!! Tell your masters that their time is short, but then they already know that, hahaha. We are placed and awakening and growing every day, we may have to live in their world of FILTH for now, but I will MAKE SURE to constantly remind them of the ticking clock, tick tock tick tock
>>
>>19496665
your are right, and lets pray together
>>
>>19503016
*smiles* we are already forgiven of our sins if we have accepted Christ. It is our duty to be Christ like, amid a storm of darkness. It is our duty to give hope to those who seek and protect the weak. That is what we are here for!
>>
>>19503384

Being forgiven is for chumps.

to forgive, it's next level bruv. We are all just shit posters in the night. Save some of that good ol' J love for yourself to, eh?

sincerely,
a faggot.
>>
>>19503352
Interesting, I've been having visions of Asherah surrounded by clocks. What is Asherah/Sophia/Holy Spirit/Lady Wisdom preparing?
>>
>>19503399
did you know? that the word faggot originally meant a bundle of sticks bound together. I like to study how words change meaning through time. But thinking on it, a faggot could represent Earth, because we are all in this TOGETHER. :)
>>
>>19503402
Fucking nothing obviously.
>>
>>19503416
well, hey. We're all stuck here for a duration so make it pleasant.

comedy is good for the soul, eat your fill.
>>
>>19503421
Aren't we reaching some important date where the Holy Spirit will do something? sept 23 or something like that?
>>
>>19496750
>God give people free will to do what ever they please but gives them a book on how they SHOULD live God's evil because it outlaw thing i like
>men do evil thing that against God's law its God's fault
> God stops evil men form ruining HIS creation somehow God is evil
I think God is not the problem here i think its you
>>
Eternal torment in hell is not even biblical. I bet you dont also know what the gospel of thomas etc. is.
>>
File: 1502384888642.jpg (375KB, 1323x992px) Image search: [Google]
1502384888642.jpg
375KB, 1323x992px
>>19497429
Nothing can be so linear. There's never any absolute certainty, only our best judgement given what we think we know. Everything is convoluted, but the can be modified to be more understandable to our cognitive processes. Don't try to suppress your mind.
>>
>>19497390
So why should I follow such God?Why should I follow a God who won't accept someone just because of their religion or lack of it, no matter how good they are?
>>
>>19504799
You shouldn't.

Jesus said you can tell a tree by the fruit it bears. The dogmatic Catholic God everybody spews about on here is obviously mad with power and isn't God. Just follow the teachings of good people who bore good fruit for the garden. God will find YOU.
>>
>>19503402
Obviously that the time is short for the harvest friend. The kings and nations and people will drink of the winepress of God's wrath. Regardless if they try to not, they still will drink it. Meaning that regardless they will will have judgment upon them , doesn't matter who or what. Even the angels are to be judged , those who left their first estate. But oh well, keep soldiering on. Even the book of Enoch speaks of the men of great renown. Saying how they will curse and rejoice, why? Because they will get to return to walk the earth again, mabye only through possession or something like that. And they will instead of their previous attempt at killing off all life on earth. Will instead fight for God's will.So they curse and rejoice because they know their time is short ,but they get in some part to right their wrongs that they preformed when they were alive.
>>
>>19503402
Or it could be the fact that she is warning you that she is either currently crying out in the streets so to speak. And just as it says she will laugh at their judgment and their feeble attempts at clinging to their gods as the winds slip them away from them.
>>
>>19505085
I think it's more along the lines that I can Curse God by calling him a sissy coward that allows me to type this, and Rejoice because I still haven't been smote yet.

It's incredible honestly. And if on some infinitesimal chance that God exists, and I burn for all that I said, I'd still laugh and rejoice because he's such a little bitch that it took him that long to retaliate.

"S-stop, Anon! I'm g-g-gonna get you for all this!" - God
>>
>>19504829
The best post in this god-forsaken thread.
>>
Why should I believe in your god? Is there any reason to believe in christian god? I mean there are a lot of religions on this earth. Why should I asume the christian god is right one? Why not Allah? Why not the jewish god? Why not Thor, Vishnu, Zeus orHorus? What makes the christian god special?
>>
>>19506620
If it's the Monad it's the right God. The Monad is simply the most powerful being.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.