[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I think food might have a big potential at serving as a magical medium. I often witness myself liking food significally less when it is served by an ugly person. Vice versa it becomes way more appealing when served by a cute girl. This transmission of energy might also explain anorexia. Anorexic girls almost alway suffer from relationsship problems with their parents. Thus refusing to absorb 'their' energy might be the subconscious reason for this behaviour.

What do you think about it?

Do you see any potential in practicing Magic via food?
>>
You're an utter moron.
>>
>>19496399
not really. they just need to redefine what they think of as magic. the proper definition is "sinful practices condemned by the LORD God."
>>
>>19496396
That's just you being a slave to your own bias.

There are many books about being a "kitchen witch" at bookstores if you'd like to check it out.

For the fat millennial that doesn't want to really learn anything.
>>
>>19496396
just read Bardon IIH chpater on food and how to magic it

ull be suprised i think
>>
>>19496418
You have not thought as hard about this as you think my man.
>>
>>19496396
I'd check out Scott Cunningham. I know he has a book or two related to kitchen/food magic. I haven't read those, but his book on herbs is excellent.
>>
>>19497076
Found the book, it's actually pretty fucking good, by my standards at least. Can give you the pdf if you're interested OP.
>>
>>19496396
Yes.
>>
Lol food is magic because our bodies absorb every chemical that goes into it.

Most people eat food with all sorts of added shit in it, starting with the modification of the source through seeds or through hormones in livestock. Thus, their bodies are dumbed down and they think it's the most normal thing ever.

Eat a healthy diet and watch your life change for the better. Has nothing to do with pretty girls or whatever the fuck OP shillgests.
>>
>>19496396
The world is magnetic, water and heat take on induced affects from their cooks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.