[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons in my old house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Bah.jpg (329KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bah.jpg
329KB, 1440x900px
[Pic not related]

Hey /x/ here is a video of something in my house (Could not upload video to post so here I uploaded it to youtube here <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oHtG4UNgwYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> ) might be a bit creepy so here's a bit of a backstory,

I lived in this place with my mom, sister, and my moms friend for about 5 years, and have had a lot of things happen to me throughout the years. I never was able to get anything documented (untill now) but I have had voices speak directly into my ear, hear loud thuds at night, feel cold bursts of air, seen apparitions with my own eyes, and have felt like something is watching me at all times. I've talked and shown this to all that lives here and they all were speechless. They all are NON skeptics and have had their own experiences here as well. I am NOT a skeptic when it comes to paranormal things just because of my experiences here. I honestly don't know what to think except thank god i'm out of that place now.

Before I started filming I heard what sounded like something hitting the wall in the kitchen hard, It was about 5 am (you can hear the birds) and I thought it was the dryer but it was REALLY loud, too loud to be the dryer. I lived in a mobile home so you can hear bangs from across the house easily. I had just got this camera 2 days prior to this, so when I heard the bang I knew I could possibly catch something. About 1 min into the video I was going to turn it off because I thought I was not going to get footage of anything, but right then I heard loud and I mean LOUD footsteps. When I reviewed the footage I noticed that there's a black shadow at the foot of the corner into the kitchen and you can see it dart back behind the corner. It could very well just be a shadow from the light but it dose not look like it moves with the light. The rest of the video speaks for itself.
I thought I'd share this with you guys and see what you all make of it.
>>
Sorry here's the link I tried to embed it but it didn't work out like I thought https://youtu.be/oHtG4UNgwYI
>>
>>19496291
>>19496297
Spooky
>>
>>19496297
Why the fuck dont you turn on your fucking lights
>>
Good thing you're out, but I'm a more mischief vibe than malicious vibe from it.
>>
>>19496291
Any more footage?
>>
>>19497064
I cant tell you why I didn't I just felt like it was not necessary at the moment. Maybe I thought if I left the lights off it'll make "Them" more active? Maybe that's just bullshit but I believed it.
>>19498283
No I got that camera a few day before that video and I've set it up multiple times with no luck of getting anything else, or at least that's what I think I haven't reviewed all of it just yet. I'll update if I do find anything else.
>>
>>19497064
You can't capture shadow people with all the lights on...
>>
What time was the corner thingy in? I dont see it
>>
>>19498334
At 1:09 you can see it right in front of my dog go back around the corner, Its right in the middle of the flash of the flashlight and my dog is looking at it. Like I said it could very well be just a shadow but it looks like it doesn't follow the light correctly. It looks like someone with a long dress has their leg sticking out to me, but that can just be my imagination bringing that on because of what that whole experience was.
>>
O my god!!! just turn on the ligth dude!!!
>>
>>19498352
Oh wow that is kinda scary. Maybe it was a shadow from your dog or something? Idk
>>
>>19496291
Omg dude, it's almost like your video is straight out of Paranormal Activity, you cliché motherfucker.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.