[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I do telepathy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1496025797947.jpg (160KB, 364x273px) Image search: [Google]
1496025797947.jpg
160KB, 364x273px
How do I do telepathy?
>>
>>19495560
It kind of just happens. Or you're just born with it.
>>
>>19495560
it's like intuition, it's mainly a right brain mechanic, or rather a result of the balancing of both hemispheres of the brain, it'll allow you to pick up more subtle energies of people and things around you, which you'll intuit yourself.

It's learning to differentiate this intuition/intuitive capability from thoughts is what's key, as most thoughts are just out there mulling around in your head, but intuition tends to come subtle from within.

It's weird
>>
>>19495560
Using a smartphone.
>>
>>19495961
it's aside from intuition as i have experienced it. a thought not of your own mental processes stands out and is clear it's not you. picking up a clear thought from another person is an incredible experience.

true on balancing the hemispheres, when i have been consistent with meditation and being open about objective, a fine tuning happens that's mind blowing.
>>
File: 1297526017213.jpg (33KB, 680x798px) Image search: [Google]
1297526017213.jpg
33KB, 680x798px
>>19495560
Become paranoid.
Also My crown chakra is so fucking alpha I want to make something from pic related. From my experiences when angsty people meet me and hear me and the dank memes I was just watching, very clearly.
>>
If you focus on becoming telepathic, it will never happen. If you focus on being empathetic, it's unavoidable.
>>
I have to send people my thoughts.
>>
>>19495560
Practice. Whenever you pick up a thought, question the source. Many thoughts do not come from you. Learn to distinguish your thoughts from the projections of others, or what you imagine the thoughts of others to be.
Every thought you have can be picked up by others. It is about learning to control and manipulate your thought frequencies with conscious intent. Continue doing this, and you will greater and greater awareness of telepathy.
>>
I'm not convinced it would be healthy to go around believing in telepathy even if it was real.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.