[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are houses magical? why do the masons like architecture so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1-RlFcbCiJAe4n08CobUrHOQ.jpg (333KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1-RlFcbCiJAe4n08CobUrHOQ.jpg
333KB, 1200x800px
are houses magical? why do the masons like architecture so much?
>>
>>19495199
The ancient Greeks believed that harmony in the dimensions of a structure creates harmony in a community. Likewise, disharmonious structures lead to disharmony in the populace. Look at current world affairs and buildings that have been targeted for modern examples of this.
>>
>>19495199
There are mathematical secrets of the universe that get you closer to God that are encoded in the architecture and dimensions and numerology of Solomon's Temple. Like the Pythagoreans, the Masons see math as God's language.

Also, they see the human soul as a rough stone (ashlar) that must be chipped away at and sanded, and worked on, to create a better person (smooth stone) in the world (temple). The Masonic Templars rightly see Jesus as the Cornerstone (foundation stone) of all that exists, or ever will exist.

"The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone." - Psalm 118:22, prophesizing Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection.
>>
>>19495199
In short, if you place a building facing north and sit in it facing north, you align with the earths rotation and can overtime feel the "vibes" better. And if yiu fill the building with idols, they will burn into your mind overtime; conditioning.
>>
>>19495199
I think the architecture represents something on a grander scale like how in alchemy you are supposed to relate the physical practice to the corresponding philosophical and magical concepts.
>>
I like this topic a lot, especially what people has answered here. I have also checked out some if the temple's secrets, such as how fibonacci sequence/phi has been used there.

What do you think, does the building give masons those feelings of alignment, or can everyone feel that alignment while they visits there?
>>
>>19496984
There are some structures which hide secrets in their design. I recommend Fulcanelli's "Le Mystere des Cathedrales." There's an english translation also. Fulcanelli believed that the processes of the Great Work were hidden within the designs of the cathedrals.

These cathedrals (especially Gothic) were designed to create a surreal atmosphere for those attending. A sort of heaven on earth. They were constructed in a way that amplified the effects on the psyche produced by music. This is noticable by many who visit.
>>
>>19497071
Thank you for clarification. I'll check the book you recommended..

I have read about 1700s churches etc.. a bit, and it is a fascinating how much they do use golden rations and other secrets. One secret was that large rock in the centre of the doorway. Without that big stone buildings would just fell apart.

Gotta go to the library and seek that book there. I was just searching something to read, thank you :)
>>
>>19495282
messy room vs clean room.
srsly
clean your room
get more light in there.
mess and dark makes you a dark mess
>>
>>19495199
because the masons are an organization founded by architects for architects.
>>
File: pacification array.jpg (77KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
pacification array.jpg
77KB, 312x445px
houses are just a bunch of walls
that have people move in and out of them
what do the walls even DO?
is your house more magical than the business you work at?
pay attention to your wording.
>>
>>19495282
You just blew my damn mind
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.