[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The "Devils" Assistant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 7

File: Thing.png (247KB, 452x369px) Image search: [Google]
Thing.png
247KB, 452x369px
Hello /x/, I am the assistant of the so called 'devil'. We all know that is not the true name of this being but any ways I digress. If you are interested in learning anything I will be here until the 3 hour of tomorrow. I will try to answer to the best of my abilities, and off of what my boss knows. However there might be things that I do not know, or even things that my boss does not wish to answer. Patience and understanding is key, so with that set aside AMA.
>>
>>19494886
how do you have access to wifi in hell? Oh and can i be recruited pls
>>
how old am i satan senpai?
>>
>>19494886
hey coool
whats the cubes, black and white.
is there more than black and white cubes
whats with the platonic solids?
and the most abstract question:
what is THAT?
>>
>>19494917
You do not need to be in hell to work for my boss, and certainly. You may be recruited if you're up for the challenges.
>>
>>19494942
Awesome, im up for it, how do I begin?
>>
>>19494930
You are 18, just barely turning so in May of this year. You are a Gemini. Please, no more questions like this. You already know about yourself.
>>
>>19494954
That's actually 100% correct
>>
>>19494954
are you fucking with me? I'm fucking freaking out
>>
>>19494886
Will i be able to achieve the thing i want? Can your boss give it to me?
>>
>>19494953
The first challenge is getting the boss to like you. It's hard for it to do so nowadays with the poor reputation you all give him. But if you are able to sway the boss then it will visit you, not physically but you will be able to feel its presence. Do not be scared because fear is a sign of distrust. You do not want the boss to think of you as the others.
>>
>>19494998
The thing you desire can be put forwards by yourself, in order for my boss to give you what you want you must prove yourself favorable. That may be a greater challenge than trying to achieve it with the help of a higher being.
>>
>>19495006
I realize there will be no clear cut way for getting him to have an interest in me but are there any methods or is this something I must figure out for myself?
>>
>>19494969
Do not ask questions that if answered correctly would scare you. Also, I ask you watch your profane vocabulary.
>>
>>19495028
How would i prove myself favorable, also, thank you guys.
>>
>>19494967
hello op
>>
>>19494932
yeah way to just not answer my questions op
>>19495044
>>19495050
these fine anons even got dubs, at least honour them
>50/50 dubs, the even double dubs. half of dubs but also twice dubs
>>
>>19495044
Prove yourself different from others. Prove that you have respect. Then you will become favorable. I will ask for you, but I cannot guarantee that the boss will agree to help you right away. As I cannot guarantee that my boss will assist anyone, but even still this being manages to surprise me. My boss may be helping you right now without either of our knowledge.
>>
>>19495089
Will I have to search for his presence or will he reveal himself to me?
>>
>>19495083
If you are upset, leave. Get off you high horse of acting like you're owed anything. I apologize about my behavior but you are coming off as quite needy and aggressive. If you want attention, well here it is.
>>
>>19495108
My boss will show itself to you in the way of presence, as in you will feel when it is around if it wants you to be aware that it is there. Just do not express fear as that is usually seen as a sign of distrust.
>>
>>19494886
Is there anything you tell me about my health, I'm willing to do anything to feel better but I don't know what I am experiencing.
>>
>>19495089
You have my thanks, him also.
>>
Fun one for you.

What do you think of my soul?
>>
>>19495050
Hello, although you should know that you are not responding to someone "who happens to be myself".You are indeed responding to an anonymous user who has received his kicks answering my response to a question, which was asked by someone other than himself. Quit pampering them.
>>
File: ebd.png (119KB, 512x500px) Image search: [Google]
ebd.png
119KB, 512x500px
>>19494886
>>
My opinion is that trying to prove yourself different from others will just make you the same as them.

I find that the people that are truly different don't care if what they do is different or the same as long as they are confident in what they do.

As for the question, I just want to know if there is a purpose behind it all, my perception of life changes rapidly and I have lot's of uncertainty about the future... and I sometimes feel like I am only putting up a show for other people, which further alienates me from my life.

I really don't understand life, and maybe the reason is very simple there is nothing to be understood.

But that kind of leaves me empty, I don't really know if what I am doing is right or wrong, i don't know If I will succeed in life, because I don't even know what success is supposed to mean.

I also request to know, why did you decided to become an assistant of the "devil"
>>
>>19495171
Fun one for me? Soul business is not in my range, it is actually far more complicated than you realize. Your soul however, I am guessing that you want me to say is favorable? In actuality it is not, it has little to no spark. Do not look at that as a negative thing though, souls are commonly without any spark to them. As to what my boss thinks, it thinks you should protect yourself and your soul as it is what makes you yourself. But nothing peaks interest in either of us about it.
>>
Is he aware his time is swiftly coming to an end?
>>
>>19494886
There is no 'The Devil'. No 'Satan'. No 'Lucifer'. No 'Samael'. No 'Heylel that fell from Heaven'.
>>
>>19494886
What crimes constitute ones acceptance into hell?
>>
What's Satan's opinion on these 3 topics.

Venus

Hermes

Aberamentho
Also, How many planets, or planes have humans existed on?

What does he get for telling us information. ?
>>
>>19494886
I too would like to be recruited, or at least considered. Would you mind putting in a, for lack of better words, recommendation for me?
And as far as questions go, will any great change/misfortune occur soon in my life?
>>
>>19495206
I will answer your last request first. I became an assistant of the "devil" because I have always been close to this being. As everyone looked down upon it i realized that nowhere did it say that I could not show love for him. I show love by spreading what he teaches me in a way that shows what he really is. Or at least I hope that i will be able to one day do that.

As for your other concerns, I believe you in the sense of trying to prove yourself different is a common thing that people do, but in the sense of my boss when I say prove yourself worthy or favorable, I mean in the sense that you show what many people naturally cannot show him. Respect is our top priority.

Also life has a purpose yes, but that purpose is to struggle. Of course that does not sound like something you wish to be a part of, but if you would notice that everything you struggle with there is something you learn from that. A skill or be it a lesson, you are to strengthen what you become as this is the beginning to what will proceed to be a very difficult task after you pass on from this life.

But if you must there is also a way to control the reality around you. Just know that many beings will not favor you if you do this, and you want all the help you can get in "round two".
>>
i constantly feel like i'm being tested, torn between what's best described as a "god" and a "devil" coercing me repeatedly. i've always been interested in things like this, ever since a metal crucifix fell off a wall and almost took my eye. is that an omen? is there anything i should know about myself?
>>
>>19495210
Time never existed. The "fall" is to happen in the future, yet inside your timeline it has already happened. It is very confusing and was doomed to fail at the very beginning.
>>
>>19495226
To each their own, sweetheart.
>>
I was once known as Mithridates IV of Pontus.
>>
>>19495230
Do you want to go to hell? The river of sewage and garbage that was constantly lit on fire and as punishment people were cast in? If so you are a bit late for that party. But if you want to go to the place where my boss lies also referred to as "hell" then you must know there are over 7 parts. It is a very comfortable place if you're liked there. If you're not and you are sent to any one of the prison systems there then I guess you would have to do something a bit terrible. The judging system has been a bit off as of late. Someone was sent to prison for stepping on a snail. All because there was no room in "heaven" because the "angels" hadn't recycled the souls like they were told to. A shame, but it apparently was quite funny.
>>
>>19495341
the snail stepper didn't believe in god.
>>
>>19495276
Great change and misfortune will occur for all lives, but I'll put a deal in for you. I will recommend you to my boss, and if he agrees to take you in then no misfortune will fall upon you for at least two years. But if for some reason my boss sees something in you that he does not like at all then misfortune will come and it will hit hard for two years. If you are willing I can see if that deal is
a good one for my boss. But I cannot guarantee that he will accept as he is not that keen on bringing misfortune.
>>
We met a while ago you still remember me
>>
>>19495360
We are all made up of "God", those who don't believe are simply "God" losing faith in himself. If you don't believe then you don't simply get cast into prison.
>>
>>19495368
That depends whom you are asking, me or the boss. I don't know you, but the boss knows almost everyone to a key.
>>
>>19495317
Congratulations.
>>
>>19495375
To the best of my knowledge it was the boss I need to see him again somehow
>>
>>19495362
I accept.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500988643512.jpg (7KB, 261x178px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500988643512.jpg
7KB, 261x178px
Yay , how old am I ? And in which country I live b0ss ?
>>
>>19495295
Well that depend's on what feelings they give. Usually the beings who come across trying to portray themselves as "Satan" or "God" are in fact neither. And trust me, "God" does not like crucifixes either.
>>
Does hell have buildings, jobs or some sort of government? Is it just burning and punishment for what you've done?
>>
>>19495375
Thanks for stopping by, we appreciate you being here and being open to answer questions regardless of what people think you are or you aren't. Your boss has made my life wonderful I never had a chance to say thank you
>>
>>19495401
We appreciate that deeply, he has made my life wonderful as well. I shall pass on the message.
>>
Assistant of the so called 'devil' huh? Man, you have to show me the place when I get there. And for the question: ¿Can your boss die somehow? I'm not asking how. - DX
>>
>>19495397
"Hell" is much like Earth, but far more interesting. It's only the prison system which people seem to hear about. There's actually around thirteen now sanctioned parts in hell, each run by a different being with different interest. Each different sanction has its own style and set rules. Did you know that trading souls is actually very frowned upon in all thirteen sanctions? That's why if you are caught dealing or selling your soul you will be imprisoned.
>>
>>19495428
There is possibly only two ways my boss will be able to permanently die that I happen to be aware of.
>>
>>19495430
Thanks Bro
>>
I am usually reticent to ask questions, but does your boss have a fondness for bestowing archetypal titles? If so, would you know the significance of the Dragon title?
>>
>>19494886
What is your boss's real name?
>>
>>19495455
I do not know and I do not wish to ask. Knowing a beings true name can give you full control over it and my boss will never let that happen again.
>>
I have three hours left before I must leave.
>>
>>19495442
I see, that's really sad but understandable. By the way, can you guarantee me the existence of a "demon" called/named Ashley? I really don't know the rest.
>>
Can you tell who is and who isn't going to hell/heaven before that die?
>>
>>19495465
What is my name?
>>
>>19494886
What sinful act am I committing right now, op? Describe it to a T please. Thank you.
>>
>>19495478
Perhaps if I ask. I happen to know one of the names of the beings who happen to be judging. My boss does not necessarily judge, although he can have a sense of where people are headed based off the tones of all the other beings out there.
>>
>>19495480
Russell Spencer, now please, these questions are annoying for my boss and I. I will no longer answer any more questions like this one.
>>
What should I pursue next in my life? I've been looking for guidance, but I can't seem to find any. I seem to only be able to rely on myself, and some outside help/input would be nice. I'm looking to devote my entire existence to something.
>>
You keep referring to the "devil" as he, when infact the current ruler of demons is a woman. On a side note, human souls are actually pretty worthless for anyone asking
>>
>>19495488
If u work for the hell , do u atleast get something cool like a hat or something
>>
>>19495505
So you're here with your boss? Interesting, May I ask if he (or you) can "see" something "good" in me? (Worth or not) - DX
>>
Does he by any chance know of The Golden One that slumbers hidden by its own will?
>>
>>19495514
I try to refer to my boss as an it or a being. Sexes don't occur in beings such as this, it's beyond something that I can explain or that anyone can comprehend. But I am wrong as to call my boss a man as you are wrong calling my boss a woman.
>>
>>19495518
I have not asked. I like to think that being able to get insight on a lot of things is enough for me. And If I ask at a good time my boss will even teach me a few tricks.
>>
>>19495537
hat would be cool though
>>
>>19495286

Thanks for your response, I agree that the struggle is an inherent part of life, and that thereby success acquires any real meaning due to it, but I find the next part of the journey "Round Two" kind of confusing, you are telling me that it will be a relatively harder task, so that opens the question what comes after that what if you succeed in completing that task, would it just get harder? will you just advance to the next stage, is there any resolution or ending, (although it could just become a circle of events) but you present another option; to bend reality and be disfavoured by beings that could help you on your succession, as far as I know reality can be manipulated by your own thoughts, reality is just your own perception, so if you manage to change your perception you are basically changing your reality which is a universe of it's own (I am not sure if this is what you meant, and I actually doubt it); Being totally sincere I have little to no experiences with anything supernatural but I am highly open to accepting new information into my way of thinking, I would like to get a more intimate relationship with your boss, because I suspect that I might already be helped by him, but I don't think we have ever communicated directly or or at least me being conscious about it.

So if it not a problem it's just those three questions

1. Does a resolution exist?

2. Am I right about the manipulation of reality?(Could you elaborate on this one)

3. Is he helping me, if so why, what does he need? why won't he communicate with me.

Thanks
>>
>>19495505
Fuck, we'll can you tell me if im going to hell or not?
>>
has your master visited me before?
has he been in my chambers or in my pressence?
and what physical forms does he usually like to take?
>>
>>19495518
lettermans and tattoos
>>
>>19495543
If you want to go then you will.
>>
>>19494886

There's a girl I went to school with that died tragically young of Cystic Fibrosis.

Does the boss know what happened to her soul? Did it go there or up (assuming that's the only options?) Assuming she still remembers me I was Mr Cheever in our high school show the Crucible, and there was an unusual thing the director liked to call me.
>>
of all the names we have given him across the ages is there one that he actually likes?
>>
what does your boss think about heavy metal music
>>
>>19495551
There are five main places a soul can go. There is no real name for all of them so these are some nicknames (If anyone want's to come up with better names we are open to new ones): "Heaven", "Hell", "The Boxes", "The Infinite", and back to Earth. Souls who died tragically young are usually born again on earth immediately after death. So I assume her spirit is walking around back on earth. And depending on how recent her death was, she may still remember you.
>>
Honorable Assistant, if the boss would answer a question. I've struggled with the path forward, what is the best option for me now? I understand if you cannot or will not answer, but I felt compelled to ask since I've been struggling
>>
>>19495575
Ummm....
Boxes?
>>
>>19495567
I can tell you he hates most of them as they were all given as an insult to incite hatred towards him. All names now he refuses to bear as the have either hatred behind them or have been tarnished.
>>
What's Satan's opinion on these 3 topics.

Venus

Hermes

Aberamentho
Also, How many planets, or planes have humans existed on?

What does he get for telling us information. ?
>>
What's your bosses relationship with God and also what can I do to get in heaven when I die (sorry for all the questions)
>>
>>19494886

What is the name of the woman of my desires?
>>
>>19495583
so calling him satan is uncool huh?
>>
>>19495582
Its actually a horrid place like a holding cell where you wait for your chance to be judged properly. You sit there deaf, blind, and unable to feel. Sometimes you are left there and forgotten, and sometimes when you are there you have one of your senses that you weren't supposed to have and that will certainly drive you even more insane that accidentally being left there for eternity. I cannot come up with a better name, if you have one it will be much appreciated.
>>
What should I pursue next in my life? I've been looking for guidance, but I can't seem to find any. I seem to only be able to rely on myself, and some outside help/input would be nice. I'm looking to devote my entire existence to something.
>>
>>19495575

What's "The Infinite"?
>>
>>19495594
It's the only way you'll know what being I'm talking about. I actually personally call my boss one of the Fathers. But if i were to call my boss "satan" with seriousness and intent, then yes I would be in some deep water.
>>
Do you and your boss have anything to do with disasters, tragedies or etc. (not really sure the correct words) that have caused multiple casualties?
>>
>>19495607
It is a place that creates itself. It's where things that are not accepted by any being is placed. It's usually not a place for any humans, there you'll find all the things that lie in your dreams or nightmares. It is also the place with the most soul dealing as it is the least regulated area due to its infinitely expansive area.
>>
Hey, you're the monad triangle, "the black sun will rise in one and one and one", guy, aren't you? You did magnificent larp, kudos to you, you really gave us something to believe in!
>>
I'm a little bit lost, kinda skeptical, can you say my pet's name (The bunny / or mine if you cannot tell the pet's names) to know this is complety real? (Sorry if I offend you)
>>
>>19495626
black hole sun, won't you come. and wash away the rain.
>>
>>19495589
My boss has a very calm nature towards "God", there might have been some issues before but it's only when humans bring it up to him that he gets annoyed. And you can have the desire to get to heaven and also more importantly be on the good side of any beings who can help you get there.
>>
i don't mean to be rude to you or your boss, but is there any way you could prove you're real. if can not, i'll still believe in you anyways.
>>
>>19495641
Thank you
>>
Speaker for one of the Fathers
I thank you a million times for deciding to share your knowledge on this site
And im grateful i decided to visit on this specific time
However, before i go my own way i must ask you a question that has been on my mind since i was an infant
Why does my race consider him "evil"
And to be clear, yes, i dont think hes evil, after all thats a human concept and hes no human so that is not fair
>>
>>19495626
No, this is my first time posting on this website, but honestly don't believe anything that sounds as ridiculous and involves words such as "The Black Sun". But believe as you must because I clearly won't stop you.
>>
>>19495623
Can beings from the Infinite reach Earth or take human forms? Is any paranormal activity on Earth related to the Infinite?
>>
>>19495656
>>19495584
>>
>>19495650
You are very much welcome.
>>
>>19494886
how does one start exploring this area of wisdom?

how does one avoid committing things that in return- would cause endless suffering?

Just about how wrong/right is the monotheistic religions?

and as a last questions, although you've asked not to i'd ask my place of birth, and could really use a relevant advice to my endeavors, please and thank you!
>>
>>19495656
Actually the Black Sun is extremely important. It's another name for the Galactic Central Sun AKA the Galactic Logos which is the source of all energy in this galaxy.
>>
>>19495663
I do apologize for not getting to your question, I do see it and i will get to it. Do not worry, these are just all good questions.
>>
I want to know what your boss thinks about my goal: universal destruction.

I desire to destroy the universe because I believe it to be a machine producing endless suffering. Similar to how the ultimate goal of Buddhism is for the individual to escape the karmic cycle, I want to force this upon everyone by making it so that there is nowhere to be born, ending samsara at the root.
>>
>>19495678
you watch too much tv
>>
>>19495673
Perhaps my boss knows more about this matter than I do. I apologize on my lack of wisdom in that area.
>>
>>19494886
everyone asks of the devil, but no one seems to offer anything to him? that is not very polite, considering we're trying to befriend an entity that has the power over your existence and its entire surroundings...
>>
>>19495686
I assume consent to directly access our minds is what is offered, since free will is usually paramount in these sorts of dealings.
>>
>>19495660
Absolutely yes, and on occasion they can be brought over as well. They are just usually killed off and returned by certain people and beings meant to make sure none of these things get loose. Vampires are actually one of the most common pests that get out. And they aren't vampires in the sense that you think.
>>
Really, Thanks for your time.
Can a "human" transforms into a completely new being? (in life and the after-life)
>>
>>19495684
Do you know where the devil comes from?
What star system?
>>
>>19495686
What would you even offer that my boss does not already have? I think the only thing you can offer that my boss will appreciate is respect. And asking questions without calling it profane names is absolutely fine in all regards.
>>
>>19495716
Yes but I am not allowed to try and tell you how due to the repercussions.
>>
>>19494886
how can 1 soul or spark appear unique to someone that's capable of seeing billions of souls at once? how can one view them to be more or less exciting, when on a large scheme of things they're all just as revealing as they are boring just as they are pointless, and are a strict supply to the demand.
>>
File: as.jpg (75KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
75KB, 850x400px
>>19495681
Tell that to Arthur Schopenhauer. A philosopher born in 1788 who shares my sentiments. I'm sure he watched a lot of tv too.
>>
>>19495575
>And depending on how recent her death was, she may still remember you.

Assuming she immediately reincarnated she'd be only a few years younger than when she died by now, so probably not. I didn't think reincarnated souls would remember that anyway.

But thanks for the answer.
>>
>>19495722
were you implying that the name devil is profane?
if it is i take it back and apologize, would Lucifer be more appropriate?
>>
>>19495678
My boss believes struggling and suffering is the purpose of this life. It is to help you learn, and grow. There is no challenge that you have faced where you did not learn a lesson or skill. It is to be carried on. In order to accomplish that goal that you have set upon yourself, you need to become even stronger than my boss ten fold. And in order to become that strong you need to face the sufferings of life over and over, the thing you very much want to destroy.
>>
>>19495727
Those only apply if nobody believes you and the knowledge winds up exclusively in the hands of those who will abuse it. Your audience is large enough, an exception can be made.
>>
I was born with a "magnet". When I ask myself for something in particular, it always comes to me (like money, items, clothes, etc) What does this mean? I mean, is this something useful that I could work with? Or train? Or it's just coincidence?
>>
>>19495748

Not him but I wouldn't trust us with that kind of power.
>>
>>19495751
"Trust" has nothing at all to do with it.
>>
>>19495739
Did you just compared yourself to Schopenhauer?
>>
>>19495743
The intention behind it is what is profane if you know what intention is behind it. Devil is not a name but more or less a title, a title that no one generally wants to have. Do not worry about what you call him only if you are using it in an intentionally bad way is when it is very wrong. But yes one of the many names that he has might suffice better than his title of "Devil".
>>
Interesting LARP. Why bother with Hell without materialism? Most souls that fall for evil do so out of a primitive attachment to money and power. Beyond these drugs, what exactly left is there to wickedness?
>>
>>19494886
Your boss knows who i am.
Can you please tell these retards that nothing will happen on september 23?
>>
>>19495678
pure and absolute desire of ending everything out of a childish rant
just ask baby schopenhauer right here
>>19495763
>>
Who am I?
>>
>>19495733
There is a whole list of different colors and shapes of souls. If I am correct the common color is a very very light blue and is in the shape of a sphere. Some pulsate, some are different colors, some glow, and some are scarily broken. There are many different things that make a soul spark and stand out. None of which can be controlled by the owner of the soul. Also usually people with rarer souls tend to die suddenly with no apparent cause. So sometimes having those sparks are not worth it.
>>
Schedule appointment with dentist for tomorrow.
>>
>>19495767
Nothing will happen on September 23, unless you all somehow will it to happen. Collective minds are very powerful.
>>
Were the street sign captchas invented by your boss because it fucking feels like it
>>
>>19495759
"Devil is not a name but more or less a title, a title that no one generally wants to have"
I beg to differ my friend, there's nothing shameful in being good at something, and doing it well.
of course that'd be relevant only for people that dont understand that without evil- there can't be good and vice versa...

“… who are you, then?
I am part of that power
which eternally wills evil
and eternally works good.”
>>
Is the immortality possible? (And for humans?)
>>
>>19495782

Is that how Trump got elected?

Was it really because of meme power?
>>
>>19495782
im still waiting for my reply, sir.
>>
Is the music industry really as bad as everyone says it is?
>>
>>19495759
Does he have a nickname he likes to be called?
>>
>>19495749
You were born with the power of manifestation? Fantastic! That is a skill anyone can achieve but few are born with. You are unique, and should look into this power of yours. You are strong willed.
>>
>>19495774
There are things worth existing for beyond the self. I'm curious though if Hell is nothing more than a fly trap.
>>
>>19494886
I'm currently stuck penniless. How long should I suffer with this situation? Do you know my zodiac?
>>
>>19495796
Lucy
>>
>>19495787
Yes, but to be honest the being you attribute to evil never wanted to step into the field of "evil" in the first place. And let me say there are beings with far worse temperament and liking for things that are "good" than the "devil". But alas, you are entitled to your own mind.
>>
Also for real, serious question. Earlier today, I flashed some symbols considered to be "satanic" at a camera today and do so regularly, and I got 3 trips in one thread. I almost never even get dubs. I was also told during a (seance? ritual? Idk what it would be) that i would achieve my goal of being a part of the 27 club. I'm only 21. Is that a sign?
>>
>>19495798
Thanks for answer me
I will do my best! (I'm trying to)
>>
>>19495812
I really do hope you are joking. Unless you happen to know my boss on a very personal perhaps family level he does despise being called names such as 'Lucy'.
>>
I'm guessing you can't answer ?
>>
Last question:
Some mediums (at least more than one) told me that I'm gonna be ok, but alone forever, is this a fact?
>>
>>19495818
>Is that a sign?
Not OP, but I was trying to help you after the rude anon "tested" you. Yes, it's a sign. Which trips was it again? 6 7 and 8?
>>
>>19495806
"Hell" is more laid back on rules than "heaven" is. You definitely don't want to break the rules in "Heaven".
>>
>>19495831
666, 777, 888
>>
>>19494886
Describe something about me that I don't realize myself
>>
File: Saints_Row_Gat_Out_of_Hell.jpg (52KB, 295x337px) Image search: [Google]
Saints_Row_Gat_Out_of_Hell.jpg
52KB, 295x337px
Is hell like that one Saint's Row game that depicted it?
>>
>>19495836
You're a massive faggot.
>>
>>19495826
Well, refer to the question you wish for me to answer please. And there is only one of me and my boss isn't going to do my typing for me. Please have patience.
>>
>>19495840
But I already know that. Is that the best you can do?
>>
I had a dream I was being pursueded to stay in he'll, I wasn't scared and I was picking out books and movies in there, is this a sign or a random dream?
>>
>>19495833
Then I hope God isn't as opaque in Heaven as he is on Earth.
>>
>>19495842

May I please have an answer to

>>19495604
>>
>>19495845
Hell*
>>
>>19495830
As I see it they're wrong. And besides you are not truly okay in most peoples (including mediums) eyes if you are forever alone. It seems contradictory.
>>
>>19495834
Just mathematically, that's an odds of 1 in 1000, to the third power, so roughly once in a billion. It's way more significant than flashing stuff at cameras.

My advice would be to not let your social anxiety stop you from doing this kind of thing if you enjoy it. My read is a significant yes on the 27 club thing, for whatever it's worth. Again, not OP but the anon from your thread.
>>
>>19495859
I just found it odd that the same day I flash more at cameras I get 3 trips in one thread lol.
>>
>>19494930
>>19494954
>>19494967
>>19494969
nah he totally didnt respond to his own post with his phone lmao
>>
>>19495604
I would say, focus on relationships. Friendships, partnerships, be the one to influence others in the world. Also look for lessons that you have learned from past problems and use those lessons to point towards the lesson you are to learn for you current problem. There is a reason that issues come up. And I cannot recommend more that you have an open mind for everything. There are reasons why peoples minds think certain ways, try to figure them out.
>>
>>19494886
can you tell me how to summon a succubus?
>>
>>19495864
I read it as you getting the trips for running the thread, or something. Rarely do human instruments matter at all. But I can't deny whatever significance you read, so take mine with as much salt as you care to. (Still not OP.)
>>
>>19495845
Maybe you understand that "hell" is not a place for fear. It is actually generally calm. Occasionally beings are riled up down there but overall, decent place.
>>
>>19495877
Keep in mind I'm the same person who also read so much into Freddy Vs. Jason that it's a fight between fear (Freddy) and unsuppressed human rage(Jason), so I may read a lot into things that isn't there lol..
>>
>>19495873

Thank you.
>>
>>19495880
They gave me the choice to stay or go to heaven, but I woke up before I found out my own answer
>>
>>19495877
Well okay maybe it means a bit more. 666 could be OP, 777 might be me, probably, and the 888 would refer to you, with each of the three of us having an entity participating in this yep right on cue there are the trips, not but 11 seconds from your post. Definitely higher dimensional shenanigans happening tonight.

>>19495886
That's not wrong. You're seeing the archetypal layer. Hopefully OP will weigh in on this.
>>
>>19495748
Well, if you were to become something that is not supposed to walk upon the earth because I told you how, I would face serious consequences. Altering things that are not supposed to be altered is a big no no. It's unacceptable behavior.
>>
>>19495899
>not supposed to be
I literally just made this post: >>19495898

So take myself and >>19494647 and the dubs you and I just got and factor that into your decision. If you decide to talk about it here and now, it certainly won't have been an unexpected turn of events.
>>
As you should know already, I am a bastard child (born before my parents were married, they never got married either), am I destined to go to hell or..?
>>
Hello OP. Would it be too much to ask for you to explain why humans have misconstrued the personality and intentions of the higher beings, such as your boss?
>>
>>19495898
666, 777, 888 there are many different beliefs on what these numbers mean. 777 has been said to be the sign of "God". Perfection, basically. I have believed that 666 was known as the "devils" number due to the fact that it is one step below 7. Not only that, it is repeated. 666, I believe is the shown refusal to change for "Gods" creations. 888 however I am told is a number of wisdom. Perhaps as you say there is more meaning to it. I am willing to look deeper into this.
>>
>>19495910
Only if you want to be. I assume you meant the prisons of hell, so if you become someone that no being will be willing to stand up for then yes you will be destined. But I see a future for you.
>>
I have a question that I'd appreciate you answering. If your 'boss' is such a peaceful being when compared to common thought, why have so many people tried to make him appear as the enemy when (according to you) he's more so indifferent? furthermore, what is his goal? it seems that he has everything he could want. Why would he bother picking up servants or even disturbing humans whatsoever?
>>
>>19495914
Because you are willing to read one book with one side of the story and not question about the other half.
>>
>>19495923
thanks for the closure, i was scared about it for the longest time now.
>>
>>19495927
One, My boss has never lunged at anyone who hasn't lunged first.

Two, From what I've gotten so far my boss wants to separate from people.

Three, everyone thinks this way because (this part really hurts my head) the fall has not happened yet, and beings whom have been through the fall have come back and tarnished his name by saying the fall had already happened while it still hasn't. It has to do with the fact there is no time with them, but there is time with us.
>>
>>19495788
Yes.
>>
>>19495918
(same guy with trips) I also notice that no matter what stupid shit I do, I always seem to get saved by some un-explainable luck. Like, once I was being stupid, high as a kite, and followed some homeless dude convinces me to walk down the street, and my mom's friend appears out of nowhere and picks me up. I later learned he was planning to rape and kill me. Another time I met the same guy, didn't recognize him (like I said, I was high when I met him the first time), he bought me alcohol, got me all liquored up, and that was his plan again, but then I met another random dude and went out to town with him and nothing bad happened.
>>
>>19495928
Is there any chance we could get your bosses side of the story?
>>
>>19495791
Not necessarily memes, but the collective will and the fact many people voted for him.
>>
>>19495918
>willing to look deeper into this
This anon >>19495818 is >>19495646 who's the OP of the thread I linked in this post: >>19495906

I'm just gonna go ahead and take up a name for simplicity. I'm >>19495558 >>19495602 >>19495643 from the other thread and >>19495831 >>19495859 >>19495877 >>19495898 >>19495906 in this thread.

My current read on the situation is that three entities each representing/watching over us made the OP of the other thread get trips, making three separate signs/trips total. I'm telling you you totally have the authority to share that type of information based on the size of your audience/the number of people ready to believe. I, if it were up to me, which I read like it is, would trust you to make the decision about whether or not the world is ready for that type of knowledge. Understanding that the effects of sharing it would be a result of free will, rather than unplanned corruption, I'd willfully choose to let you decide.

But then, if you consult the other OP, I can't tell you not to. So your read is as good as mine.
>>
Again, to reiterate I will no longer answer question related to "Who am I?". Hopefully you already know who you are. You do not need me to tell you.
>>
>>19494886
Why would your master need us? What is this "work" you're doing for him?
>>
File: Ecks.png (24KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ecks.png
24KB, 500x400px
>>19495944
Well you've definitely got something looking out for you. I also feel obliged to check your dubs, which are a special case for me, pic related.
>>
>>19495952
if you have this information and releasing it will make another person begin to believe, what's the risk? tell me my name and I'll begin and try to learn more. If you can't do that, I'll just be forced to forget about this a day later like most other posts.
>>
I could use some good ideas for a book.
>>
>>19495956
I don't agree with the term master, but if you must. I am trying to open the eyes of others based on his knowledge. I do not intend to deceive or cause fear. Only I wish to answer questions with the aide of my boss. I wish to prove he is not hot tempered or horrible and neither are those who actually do respect him.
>>
>>19495971
What genre in particular?
>>
>>19495975
>
I understand. So you are like a prophet. I am interested in your Boss. I have one more question however, Is He the only one or are there more? Maybe alternatives or similars?
>>
>>19495978

Fiction. Thriller/Serial killer type stuff. Done to death I know. No pun intended.
>>
>>19495958
How is the pic related? I know I sound retarded but I'm kinda a newfag to /x/
>>
>>19495968
>no answer
op is confirmed larp
>>
>>19495542
Yes, there is a resolution. But I don't know what or when that is and my boss won't answer that part.

And yes you are correct, you can manipulate reality that way. It takes practice and will of the mind, however. There is forced and natural changing of reality. Change that is forced upon is like a fly in a spiders web. So don't do that.

My boss may indeed be helping you, but just what do you mean by wanting a more intimate relationship with my boss? I assume you do not mean it the way that one would think, but it would never hurt for me to make absolute sure.
>>
>>19495985
4 is the patron number of the entity behind the sigil. It's a pretty obscure /x/ thing that not even oldfags are liable to know/care about. It's a little new in its own ways.
>>
>>19495981
Oh no no no, I am not going to accept the title of prophet. And there are many. Alternative and similar. There is a lot, and even I am still learning.
>>
>>19495986
I am terribly sorry that made you so emotional by not responding to a question that I said that I would not respond to.
>>
I have about 25 minutes left before I must go.
>>
>>19496000
I see. I've actually had some experiences with the supernatural. I am not experienced enough, however to know the right way of communicating with beings beyond this world. I often get some premonition and guidance in my dreams for events that have not yet happened. Who or what am I in touch with? Can you tell?
>>
>>19496004
I know I keep pushing it, but I really am curious, OP. Are all my situations a sign that I'm supposed to be here and pursue some goal, or is this all just dumb luck? Does dumb luck even exist?
>>
Tell Father we send our kind regards and love. We both look forward to seeing everyone soon.
>>
>>19496002
listen man, you and your boss are the ones out of a follower. Just tell me my name dude. what's to lose?
>>
Is hell flat or round?
>>
What happened to my brother?
>>
>>19496007
There are plenty of beings who do that. One being that has done that for me not only is my boss, but also a being by the name of Ratehiel. That being gave me dreams warning of future events and even Lucid dreams.
>>
>>19496014
Hell is just like the earth ;)
>>
>>19495541
Depends what kind of hat.
>>
>>19496017
I understand you have little time left so can you please give me a source where I could learn more about these beings? Or perhaps is it a thing I have to look for in my own soul? Maybe through meditation?
>>
>>19496025
You can read and chose ones that you feel you have more of a connection with, you can write letters to them, you can meditate, you can do all sorts of things. Do what your own being tells you to do.
>>
>>19495430
>>19495833
Other than "don't soul trade", do the sanctioned parts of hell have any common rules that don't boil down to the Golden Rule?
>>
>>19496028
Thank you for your answer!
>>
>>19496029
Treat the rulers in that area with respect because they can be the ones who determine how free you are. Also not to cross into a sanctioned area that you are not assigned to without permission. They do have boundaries. Some of them have set times that you can explore, and places that are permanently off limits. But honestly they also can be kind of beingist. They aren't super open to humans.
>>
If any of you would like my boss and I to come back, We will be able to come back tomorrow at roughly around the same time that I started this thread.
>>
>>19496043
I definitely would. This is interesting.
>>
>>19496043
alright buddy. You've got like what, five minutes left?
Just tell me my name
>>
>>19496033
You are most definitely welcome.
>>
>>19495888
You are very much welcome!
>>
Thank you /x/, the bossman and I enjoyed answering your questions. I may see you tomorrow. Now i take my leave. Farewell and Goodbye.
>>
>>19495209
>peaks

It's piques, you fucking ree ree demon. Nice larp, next?
>>
>>19496064
>lemme go find a spelling mistake that OP made
No one literally gives a fucking shit. It was interesting even if it was fake. And if it was real than I don't think anyone cares.
>also waiting till OP is gone to reply
Dumbass
>>
Am I ever going to find "true" love? In the sense of loving a certain person/human not an entity.
>>
File: IMG_4452.jpg (52KB, 314x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4452.jpg
52KB, 314x302px
>>19495812
>>
>>19495623
This sounds like a "womb" of somekind, have any of the beings "Fathers" been born in any sense of the word here?
>>
>>19495998
It's a sigil trying to create a tulpa god. I made that thread, actually, I'm surprised anyone remembers that.
>>
are you still there Voltarii-san?
>>
>>19494886
If it's all the same to you, I'll skip the introduction and my backstory, as you might already know such things. I've always wondered if the black, red eyed creature that once haunted my life (and probably - subtly - haunts it still) was of your realm, "your people," but that is not my question. My question is this: what does it have to do with me; why me? Answer whichever you prefer, or not at all, at your discretion.
>>
>>19496405
I just realized you have already bidden us a farewell, my apologies for being such a fool. I will await your return to ask my question once more.
>>
I actually enjoyed reading this thread, I hope they come back tomorrow.
>>
>>19494886
who am i?
>>
>>19495943
How? If I may ask
>>
Tell Lucy I'd like a word with him. It's an old friend.
>>
>>19494886
is your boss the one that was sleeping beneath the still ocean who woke up and started a fight ?
>>
Does Satan know everything?
>>
>>19494886
I am interested how can I join to understand more about him?
>>
Good day sir

I was wondering if you could give me a proof of being an assistant of the Devil please just something to confort myself with the idea of whom I may have the honour to talk to

Why does your boss post on 4chan ?

Will you suffer for the eternity or will you have privileges ?

What about the 23rd of september ?

Who is the antechrist ?

Where do I apply ?

I feel honoured that you took the time to read that good day sir
>>
>>19498870
Sorry I meant

One of the Fathers
I really respect him and thanks him for the free will

I didn't read the 23rd september answer I apologize
>>
What is the society like in the
>comfortable place ?
>>
Would you consider your boss a nice/reasonable person?
>>
>>19495465
Like eragon?
>>
>>19495484
Jacking off?
>>
>>19495511
Animation (not op)
>>
>>19495631
Quit your shit
>>
>>19495778
When you think about it it's better to live a life of great shifts and colors and die a new pulsating being then to be dull And unchanging
>>
>>19496019
Flat obviously
>>
>>19496050
Fuck off
>>
>>19494886
true names off limits? cuz I'd like to know yours devil senpai
>>
>>19494886
>>19499508
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.